Walter Gray Films Reviews

1 User photo

Walter Gray Films 1

Sydney · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing to work with

My husband and I were very happy with how our wedding video turned out, we are looking forward to watching it for years to come. Walter also worked very well with my photographer. He listened to our input and was willing to do anything we would like but he has a great eye and we trusted his artistic talents. Thank you for everything Walter!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Joslyn

Joslyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Walter was phenomenal and all we could have asked for in a videographer. He had a very professional, yet go with the flow personality that fit perfectly into our day. He also made sure to ask what was important to us to capture. His final products in terms of the highlight video, and videos of our ceremony, speeches, dances etc were second to none and ones we will treasure for a lifetime. He captured our biggest moments with our favorite people and we are forever grateful we chose him for our big day. If you’re looking for a videographer, save yourself the time searching and go with Walter Gray—you won’t regret it!! Thank you Walter!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Walter is amazing!! My husband and I were pleased with everything he had done for us!! Our personalities clicked instantly, which made our engagement video and wedding video go so smooth and natural. We can not wait to see our wedding video, and I'm sure it will be a knock out. Thank you once again, Walter!!! Ashley & George K. P.s we HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is looking for perfection!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 06/24/2017

I could not have had a more ideal experience with Walter. From start to finish, he was so great to work with! The quality of our video was superb and he was very accommodating about any edits we requested before finalizing the video.

He pulled us out during sunset to get some of our favorite shots of the night, and we are so appreciative he did! His presence was always very minimal and it never felt like he was intrusive the day of the wedding.

Walter is also really great with communication and easy to get a hold of. He kept us updated at all times throughout the process, and was only an email/text/call away if we needed anything. He let me know that he even checked out our venue before to know where he needed to shoot/lighting, etc. After the wedding he also communicated a ton to keep us posted when our video would be released. It actually came much sooner than we thought it would, so he was very timely.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

Walter was AMAZING! It will be the best decision you make in your whole wedding planning process. You do not realize how important capturing those fleeting moments on video are until you see it, still frames can not capture all that video can. Walter was open, patient and flexible. He was a delight to work with throughout the entire process, willing to talk to not only me several times, but also spend a considerable amount of time on the phone with my dad and his MANY questions! I HIGHLY recommend Walter Gray Films. Wedding videography is not something you need, but a year or two down the road when you don't remember the details of your vows or the toasts, you will be happy you hired Walter. His final product is worth every penny! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQvv1k4yII#action=share

Sent on 06/10/2017

Diamond · Married on 10/16/2016

So happy with our experience!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Missy · Married on 09/17/2016

Walter was amazing! Very quick to respond and went above and beyond on our wedding day. I can't say enough wonderful things about Walter. You can tell he truly cares about what he does and only wants to do the best work! We are so happy that we found him!

Sent on 09/29/2016

angelina · Married on 05/27/2017

Walter was great to work with! He is very responsive and wants to make sure everything is the way you want it! After our wedding my grandfather passed away. Our video was the last living memory we would have. Walter made sure to include clips of him in my highlight and waited for me to get a clip from my friend to see if he could add that. Only to wait 2 weeks to find out my friend couldn’t find the video! The highlight brought me to tears!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Mikayla · Married on 06/30/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

Walter did an incredible job with our wedding video. My goal was to get people to cry when watching it and he did just that! Honestly, he could be priced a lot more than $2000 for the quality of work he produces.

Sent on 08/02/2018