Walter Drayton Photography Reviews

Walter Drayton Photography 5
Walter Drayton Photography 6
Walter Drayton Photography 7

Lorna · event on 06/07/2013

The quality of his work has been excellent.

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/18/2013

Walter Drayton did a very awesome job. I would highly recommend him for your Wedding and any event. He was very professional and cared about the quality of his work. I will use him for now on with any family event we have.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Katrina · Married on 12/01/2012

Mr Drayton's work is AWESOME!!!! He has the best quality for the lowest price.......

Sent on 12/24/2012

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Katrina & LaRon! It was a pleasure and an honor being a part of your special day! Wish you guys a happy and healthy marriage!

Camesha · event on 11/18/2012

Walter Drayton has been my photographer on two separate occasions. To say the least both times have been wonderful. He captures the best moments and the quality of the photographs are exceptional. He comes highly recommended and will be first choice for any special event of mines.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Patrice · Married on 10/06/2012

Mr. Drayton was very professional and courteous. He explained his package very well and he also went above and beyond with his work for the amount of money paid. Most photographers that I looked at were ridiculously expensive and I still wasn't satisfied with the package. Mr. Drayton was awesome!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Patrice! It was a pleasure being a part of that special day for you and Brian. You guys are a lovely couple and I wish you and your family the very best for the future!

Walter did an amazing job doing pictures for my wedding. His prices were great and the quality was even better. Not only did he do pictures for my engagement and wedding he offered to do pictures for the bridal shower and rehersal. I now not only will have high quality pictures of the big day, I will have pictures of everything leading up to the wedding. I'm very glad we hired him and would recommend him to all my friends and family in Georgia.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Melena! Your wedding was lovely and I really enjoyed myself covering and interacting with your family and friends!

Tammie · event on 09/22/2012

Very professional communicated with me regarding my requests and made sure they were exceeded. Will call on him evey time a need for a photographer arises!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Tammie, it was a pleasure covering your event!

Kerma · event on 03/03/2012

Walter very professional, on time, he stayed with the birthday girl from the time she got her hair done and until the event was done. Great service!!

Sent on 04/24/2012
  • tnmoore84

Tanisia · Married on 10/15/2011

Walter was absolutely amazing!!! We had the privilege of seeing Walter's work last year when he photographed my father's wedding. The one thing I love about Walter is that he takes his time with his finished product. When we received our engagement photos we were highly impressed with the finished quality. There was no question in our mind that we would be using him for our wedding.

Another great thing about him is that his prices are unbeatable. In Atlanta there are a lot of photographers, and most of the standard pricing is $5,000.00. Walter will also work with you, and is really all about making sure that the client is pleased.

I would HIGHLY recommend Walter to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Demetrius · Married on 09/17/2011

we would like to express how grateful we were to have a photographer like Mr. Drayton to photo our wedding and reception his professionalism was above excellent, he was on time and not only that he stayed from begining to the end,
    Our pictures are so beautiful he have giving us a lifetime of wonderful memories ,once again we will be gladly to reccomend you to others.
    THANK YOU !
    Mr.Tilden&Demetrius Scott 09/17/2011

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • Tish

Tish · Married on 03/25/2011

Walter was simply AMAZING! I wish I could find the words to adequately describe how easy it was to work with him. He did an amazing job on all of our photos. I've taken the time to recommend him to all of our friends and family. He was attentive, professional, and an awesome value. If ever I'm in need of a photographer, he will be the first and probably only one I will call.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Valerie · Married on 11/26/2010

Walter Drayton provided quality pictures and packages at a reasonable cost. He was very flexible in dealing with change of dates and time for our engagement photos. Also he was very professional at all time. The photo book he provided was beautiful, and it had many priceless and precious pictures of our special day. I will recommend him to other brides.

Sent on 01/02/2011

Elvis · Married on 09/18/2010

Angela and I are very please with the outcome of the final product. We would definately recommend Walter's services to others.

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • avis

avis · Married on 08/28/2010

Mr. Drayton was a wonderful and very professional he helped to make our wedding experience amazing. He is very flexible and traveled to several different areas to photograph our " Fairy Tale Event". The final product was awesome and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. We can't thank him enough for his service. Awesome job!!!

Sent on 09/24/2010

nancy · Married on 08/14/2010

Walter was very professional and took pictures of everything. Great job!

Sent on 09/04/2010
  • Z

Zenobia · Married on 07/10/2010

His services were reasonable, remarkable as well as professional.

Sent on 07/30/2010

Darcelle · Married on 05/08/2010

I really love this mans work. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I sat looking at my pictures over and over. Lol. Great job.

Darcelle and Dale
    05/08/10

Sent on 06/01/2010

stephanie · Married on 01/29/2010

He did a woderful job!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Celethia · Married on 11/21/2009

Mr. Drayton was a wonderful professional who made our wedding experience amazing. He is flexible with the bride and groom's schedules. The final product was phenomenal and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. We can't thank him enough for his service. Superb job!!!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Charles · Married on 07/18/2009

Walter was fantastic from the moment he arrived at our wedding venue. We immediately noticed that his approach and creativity were very innovative. Not only did he choose outstanding poses, he also photographed the wedding party and guests unnoticed. Blending the styles created a lifetime of pleasant memories that we can share with friends and family. Although we obviously knew Walter was there, his presence was never intrusive or over bearing. With his state of the art camera equipment, he was able too instantly recognize if someone was looking away or had their eyes closed and would retake the shot. Finally, Water's fees were extremely reasonable, given that the final product was the most glamorous wedding photo album my wife and I have ever seen. Everyone we have shown is simply amazed at its quality and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend Walter to friends, family and to anyone out there in need of an exceptional wedding photographer at an exceptional price.

Sent on 09/07/2009
  • misspriss

Veronica · Married on 04/04/2009

Professional at an affordable price. An EXTREME VALUE!!!

Sent on 11/12/2008

claudette · Married on 12/20/2008

the first moment i met mr drayton and see his work i was impress with the quality of work he has done. ever one that look at my pitcures ask who is that company i use to capture my wedding ,i recomended four people already to mr walter
    he is so willing ,goes above and beyon to help and make sure you are satified
    great man

Sent on 02/06/2009

APRIL · Married on 05/17/2008

I WAS MORE THAN PLEASED WITH MR DRAYTON SERVICES HE PROVIDED FOR ME . HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY AND HIS PRICES WERE VERY CHEAP COMPARED TO OTHERS. IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN(WHICH I DO NOT PLAN TOO) I WOULD DEFINITELY USE HIM AGAIN. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL, CHEAP PHOTOGRAPHY, MR WALTER DRAYTON IS YOUR MAN!!!

Sent on 06/20/2008
  • ·

Great experience, high quality product. You will not be disappointed.

I could not ask for a better wedding photographer, very reasonable rates, delivered high quality resolution product, professional, stayed from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend Walter.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Ebonie

Ebonie · Married on 11/12/2016

Walter did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photos. He was very flexible, responsive, and professional. He was creative in choosing how he shot our photos and the poses. He also captured all of the little details that I feel I missed on the actual wedding day! His packages are affordable and he delivered high quality photos at the end. The prints and the photo book are absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Walter Drayton Photography to any couple who is looking for outstanding service and beautiful photos at a reasonable price.

Sent on 02/14/2017