W-Limo Reviews

125 | Arlington Heights, IL

125 Reviews for W-Limo

Chris · event on 09/22/2014

W-Limo has provided my transportation for over 10 years. My wedding, vacations, and over 500 trips for personal and corporate travel.

They have always been on time with professional (and safe) drivers in clean and well maintained vehicles. I trust them to drive my wife and children, colleagues,and friends regardless of whether I am on the trip or not. The reservations and customer service team are available 24x7x365 and always successfully adjust to unforeseen travel changes.

Middle of day or dark of night, W-limo provides great service at an excellent price. The Rewards Travel Program makes for a happy spouse for that special occasion limousine as well.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/22/2014

CA · event on 09/22/2014

Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Rich was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! Not only was he extremely helpful getting in and out of the limo, but also he suggested a great place for pictures. He is extremely knowledgable and made sure everything ran smoothly. We could not have asked for a better limo driver!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Ana · Married on 09/14/2014

Good service. Vehicle looked nice and clean.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Stephanie · event on 08/31/2014

BEST limo service we've ever had. Our driver was such a pleasant person and so humble. My sister enjoyed her ride to the fullest and felt save to ride on the limo. Definitely a limo service I will contact for my future parties! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

W-limo provided great service limo was very clean and on time! Sean responded to all my emails quickly and was very nice! price was very fair compared to other places I looked into. Limo had beer, champagne, and was decorated. Everything turned out beautiful. I would recommend this company.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Jeanine · Married on 08/02/2014

Great company to work with, service was everything we expected! Very clean party bus & great decor!
    Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Excellent service! The limo arrived on time and beautifully decorated!

Sent on 07/30/2014

I was very pleased with W Limo. From the start, Sean was very helpful prompt in his responses to my questions. A couple of weeks before my wedding, I needed to change my pick-up location and they were very accommodating. I also found the price fair for the hour that I needed it. At pick-up, the driver was very nice, the limo very clean and provided drinks. I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Best price, best customer service, best quality around Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • User4131515 · event on 07/05/2014

Our driver was amazing. We had a change of plans at the last minute, but he took us wherever we wanted. When we told him to pick us up, he was there right away! We used this service for our Bachelor/Bachelorette Party and it was so much fun.

Sent on 07/16/2014

They showed up right on time and we had such a fun ride to our picture and reception locations. He made us feel so comfortable. For the price if a 3 hour wedding package, everything that was included (champagne, beer, water, decorations) was wonderful and you can't beat they're price if you're on a budget! Would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • User4165995 · event on 06/06/2014

Sean was able arrange a limo for my prom group in a short amount of time. He was great to work with, the limo was great, the driver was super nice, would recommend to my friends and any others who are looking for superb limo service.

Sent on 06/10/2014

W-Limo's reply:

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure making your Prom special as it should be. We are here for all your needs in the future, and we will hopefully make your wedding special one day.

Sean

rebeca · Married on 05/18/2014

As an out of state bride, Sean made it very easy to communicate, returning emails very fast. The service was excellent, the driver was on time and professional at al times. The limo was clean and had beverages. And the best part was the price, after searching around, their rates were the best, thankyou W-limo for a great and worry free experience!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Krista · Married on 11/10/2013

We had arranged our hotel's shuttle service for guests in our room block, so we never really planned on having a limo, figuring the wedding party could just jump on the first shuttle over. We realized at pretty much the last minute that the shuttle schedule didn't leave any time for us to get to the venue ahead of time. So I took to the weddingwire vendor search for a plan B, and came across W-Limo.

We booked a 10-person limo making two trips from the hotel to the venue (groom/groomsmen, then bride/bridesmaids, about an hour total), and they were amazingly flexible and affordable (<$200 for our Sunday wedding). The 10-passenger limo is a bit of a tight squeeze for 10 grown men, but otherwise it was exactly what we needed, and all within two weeks of our wedding. The limo was clean, the driver was professional, and everything went according to (the updated) plan.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Larry · Married on 09/28/2013

Micah has been the best and I have many limo drivers, but second to my neighbor.
    thanks

Sent on 10/11/2013

Service was exelent! On time and profesionl!!!

Sent on 09/19/2013

We used this company for our wedding. The driver was on time at all pick up locations and very friendly. We would use W Limo again in the future for sure!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Great service for our wedding. They were on time at all pick up locations. Limo was very clean and stocked.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Milenka · Married on 09/01/2013

I ordered W-Limo for my daughter's wedding on September 1st. Micah was very helpful in getting everything set up. The bride and groom loved the limo and Micah even made sure that some of the beers in the limo were the kind that the groom drank. Made for a happy ride! Thanks Micah for all you did for my daugther and son-in-law.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

w-LIMO was wonderful to work with. They delivered the service I expected . I was glad that I indulged in the luxury of the wedding day it definitely made my big day feel very special.

I called with a last minute change to my schedule and they were willing and able to work with me which I very much appreciated since I knew it was a last minute adjustment. Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Absolutely great service. The Excursion we had for the wedding party was amazing, and when I needed a last minute stretch limo for just an hour the morning of the wedding, they accommodated us quickly and with a fair price.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Mrs · Married on 06/01/2013

It was a good ride! Driver was polite and very prompt. He drove safely and brought us where we needed to be on time. The car was comfortable and clean. We would definitely catch a ride again!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2013

Micah was a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to my emails and easy and flexible to work with. The limo arrived on time and the driver was great about driving us where we needed and provided great customer service. Also, the limo was nice, clean and fully stocked with beverages and glasses. It was really a great experience and I would definitely recommend W-Limo's service! Thanks for everything, Micah!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Chad · Married on 11/24/2012

Micah from W-Limo booked and handled our transportation needs. He promptly answered ALL of our questions and was a pleasure to work with. Our itinerary changed several times and he was flexible with every change. The package included complimentary drinks, decorations, red carpet. Everything was delivered as promised. Thank you Micah, and the W-Limo team!

Sent on 12/06/2012

W-Limo's reply:

Our deepest appreciation to you guys, Chad! Thank you for the kind words and for the pleasure of serving you for your wedding. You do know you can contact us for any sort of transportation you need in the future and I’m looking forward to remaining in touch.