W-Limo Reviews

125 | Arlington Heights, IL

125 Reviews for W-Limo

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

I would HIGHLY Recommend using W-Limo. I had a 22 passenger party bus for my wedding last month. The bus was new, clean, filled with beverages. Max our driver did a great job. We had the bus for 5 hours. He was able to drive around Chicago to make some pit stops to get out and take pictures. The wedding party was VERY happy with my choice on party bus. I would not use any other transportation service besides W-Limo from now on. The booking was very easy. I emailed Sean back and forth. Very fast at email. The contract was simple and affordable. I am very pleased with the excellent service. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Sean from W-Limo was great to work with throughout the process of selecting and booking wedding day transportation. He was very responsive and patient as we asked for various quotes, booked a town car, and continued to inquire about other possibilities. On the wedding day, our driver was on-time at the church in a beautiful and clean vehicle, dressed professionally, and very accommodating as he drove us between our photography and reception venues. We loved the service and would recommend them to anyone in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Anne · Married on 10/24/2015

We used W-Limo for our wedding on October 24,2015. Everything went great with W-limo. The driver was early, he was very courteous and did everything we asked him. The limo itself was clean and decorated early. We would recommend W-Limo's services to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2015

The company was flexible when I had to change pick up times, and very prompt at responding to my calls/emails. The driver was on time and very nice! The party bus was awesome, I would definitely recommend!! We had a blast!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Robert · Married on 10/11/2015

Our driver was very patient when photos at the venue took a little longer than expected. Everything went better than I expected.

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • User5520776 · 2+ years ago

Our driver was great, the limo was the perfect size for our bridal party. I'd highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2015

W-Limo's reply:

Thanks for taking some time to publish a review! It’s great to hear you enjoyed your wedding, and that everything from the driver to the limo itself made your day. I hope we get the chance to awe you and your group again!
    Sean

Grace · Married on 08/29/2015

We used W-Limo for our August 29, 2015 wedding. We booked two limos (one that was used one-way for the groom and his groomsmen and a party bus used round-trip). During the booking process, we worked with Sean who was very patient with me as I asked a million questions. On the day of the wedding, both limo drivers arrived on time. It was raining on our big day, and the limo driver (I wish I knew his name), walked each of our girls individually with an umbrella! I thought that was a sweet thing to do! We did not have a rain drop on us before walking down the aisle! I would highly recommend W-Limo to all the brides and grooms to be.

Sent on 10/20/2015

W-Limo's reply:

HiGrace, Thanks for publishing such a great review about our wedding day services! We’re honored to have been a part of your gorgeous ceremony, and congratulate you on the beginning of this new chapter in your life! We look forward to transporting you and your friends again in the near future.

Regards,
    Sean

Monika · Married on 08/01/2015

Sean is very helpful. We are very happy we chose W-Limo for our wedding. The driver was very professional and nice. We really like it.

Sent on 08/03/2015

The party bus was amazing and Julian was awesome. He tended to our every need and took us to each location that we wanted to go!

Rick · Married on 08/01/2015

First of all, they quoted us the best prices out of several inquiries made with other vendors for a party bus on our wedding day. Secondly, Sean at W-Limo was both very professional and accommodating. We changed the start time 3 times and he didn't make a big deal about it at all. On the day of, the driver showed up early, and Sean even called me to let me know where exactly the bus was located and that the bus had arrived. He genuinely cared about us staying on our wedding day schedule, and it was much appreciated. The bus looked great and was very comfortable. We highly recommend W-Limo for important transportation events where reliability, professionalism, and competitive rates are your top needs.

Lorrie · Married on 07/26/2015

Sean with W-Limo made everything perfect! He was extremely patient with me and my changing of pick up/drop off locations a few times. Our limo driver Steve was extremely awesome and seemed to have fun right along with me and our bridal party! Limo was amazing and awesome. Can't wait to use them again!!! Thank you W-Limo, Sean and Steve!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

sean · Married on 07/25/2015

The service was timely and flexible. There were no issues with the transportation and the party bus was one of the highlights of our wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Everything was absolutely fantastic! The limo arrived perfectly on time, and got us to the ceremony, pictures, and the reception on time. Everything was as promised. I couldn't have asked for a better company!

To whom it may concern,

My wife and I used your company a couple of months ago. We found your company excellent. The limo was spotless, the champagne glasses were clean with no streaks, The driver was very polite and professional. I am and will recommend them to everyone. I will definitely use you again in the future.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Paulina · Married on 06/06/2015

W limo was great, they were on time, friendly, profession, and super helpful. The drivers were all really nice and the vehicles look clean and new. I ended up renting 4 cars from them; a party bus for the bridal party, a limo SUV for my family, an SUV for my husband's family, and a coach bus for our out of town guests to attend the ceremony and not worry about renting cars. I emailed, no joke, about 10 different places before getting a hold of W limo. Most places I would send an email about a quote and get a phone call back asking me the questions I had already answered in my email. W limo emailed me back very promptly and gave me a breakdown of my requests and the time frames and the types of cars they can offer and how much everything would be. Everything was very precise and easy. Transportation was one of the things I was dreading taking care of because of the amount of vehicles I needed and each one was coming and going at a different time and the number of guests was still changing, etc. They made this process easy on me and were attentive. Also, they gave me suggestions about when to leave one place to go to another depending on traffic, and someone emailed me a few days before to confirm all the details. Highly recommend them!

Eric · Married on 06/06/2015

Called W Limo for wedding transportation. We got married at St Mary of the Angels on June 6th 2015. W Limo had a white limo waiting for us after the ceremony. Driver was on time and had champaign, water, and soda waiting for us in the limo. He was very nice and delivered us on time to the Brookfield Zoo. Booking them was easy. The ride was smooth. The limo was comfy.

Katherine · Married on 06/06/2015

Called W Limo for wedding transportation after reading through other reviews. We got married at St Mary of the Angels on June 6th 2015. W Limo had a white limo waiting for us after the ceremony. Driver was on time and had champagne, and tons of water and soda waiting for us in the limo. He was very nice and delivered us on time to the Brookfield Zoo. Booking them was easy. The ride was smooth. The limo was comfy and I would recommend them to other couples in need of wedding transportation.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Sean and his team at W-Limo went above and beyond for my son's rehearsal dinner transportation. The driver arrived early at the hotel for initial pick-up and in lieu of blocking others who would be arriving and departing, he parked a distance from the entrance and Sean called to let me know that the bus was on site and would be pulling up at the appointed time. Both he and the driver gave me their phone numbers in case I needed to be in touch. We had an older traveler with us and the driver was incredibly helpful and patient while he loaded and unleaded the bus to help this gentleman. He went so far as to drive around the block to make it easier for our passengers to unload at the exact door of the restaurant.
    The driver kept the bus safe and allowed for paperwork and jackets to remain on the bus safe and secure while we attended the dinner and at the end of the evening, we loaded everyone and everything back up and he efficiently returned us to the hotel.
    Everyone I dealt with at W-Limo was gracious and their goal was to allow my guests and me to have a seemless evening. I will use W-Limo again and suggest them to anyone who needs transportation.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Candice · Married on 05/23/2015

W-limo service was great! Our driver was courteous, on time, and patient. The limo was very clean on the inside and out. I would definitely use W-limo service again when needed.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Everything was nice and went as planned for meeting our wedding transportation needs. Thanks again for your level of professionalism with booking.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Michael · Married on 04/10/2015

We used WLimo for our wedding and Sean made things incredibly easy. Not only were they affordable with a single hour option (rare for limo services), Sean was very accommodating, a good communicator and the driver Sam was awesome. Overall, great experience and would recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Corrine · Married on 04/10/2015

Rented a party bus for our wedding party to drive to church and reception. They were early upon arrival and I didn't have to worry about anything. Bus was really awesome and very clean. Overall it was an excellent experience I would recommend them for any event in the future.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Everything was great and on time.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Maura · Married on 11/29/2014

We were very happy with W-Limo's service on our wedding day! Scheduling was a breeze! The man I spoke to on the telephone to schedule transportation to and from the ceremony location was pleasant and professional. On the day of the wedding, the vehicle they sent was extremely clean and the driver was punctual and friendly! We only booked for an hour, yet we were pleased with the service. The driver transported two groups of people (in different locations) to the ceremony. We were on time, which was very important to us! Thank you for such great service! We highly recommend W-Limo!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Chris · event on 09/22/2014

W-Limo has provided my transportation for over 10 years. My wedding, vacations, and over 500 trips for personal and corporate travel.

They have always been on time with professional (and safe) drivers in clean and well maintained vehicles. I trust them to drive my wife and children, colleagues,and friends regardless of whether I am on the trip or not. The reservations and customer service team are available 24x7x365 and always successfully adjust to unforeseen travel changes.

Middle of day or dark of night, W-limo provides great service at an excellent price. The Rewards Travel Program makes for a happy spouse for that special occasion limousine as well.

Highly recommended.