W Event Decor & Design Reviews

8 | Parker Dam, CA

8 Reviews for W Event Decor & Design

We want to say thank you to Trish and the team for making my wedding day look so awesome. We are so lucky to have met them. They have a great vision and eye to detail. We also used them for Flowers and the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Aimee · Married on 08/10/2012

W Event Decor & Design did an amazing job for my wedding!!

We found them at the Orangeville Bridal Show and at first we weren't sure if we needed decor... so glad we decided to go with decor!!

I went to the show room with a specific colour in mind. I was told that they wouldn't be able to get my exact colour for everything and if I started mixing colours it would start too look a little mismashed. I was fearful of going with a colour that didn't match my bridesmaids dresses as that's what I had based stuff off of. I was shown a different colour and then a room that they'd done in that colour and reassured it would look great. I'm so glad I went with their suggestion, it looked fabulous!!

We got a backdrop for the head table, overlays for all our tables, chair covers, cake table cover and other table covers. W Event Decor went in the day before my wedding and did all the decor for me. I went in later that evening to add my centre pieces and fell in love with the room!!

The day of my wedding, with all my centre pieces lit up, the lighting of the backdrop and everything looked amazing. My guests continued all night to compliment us on our decor.

Thank you for making my wedding day as beautiful as it possibly could be!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Cristen · Married on 08/04/2012

W event is the place to go- Trish and her staff were very accomodating and supportive while I tried to decide what my hubby and I wanted as our decor. They were very helpful and professional making sure every detail was looked after- even working to organize what other vendors needed to supply. 100% worth the money to have so much help and work with such kind people
    cristen

Sent on 08/15/2012

Jocelyn & Jim · Married on 07/21/2012

Our wedding ceremony & reception room looked beautiful with the two-toned decor! We had so many compliments on everything. The centerpieces and the head table floral arrangement were also very well done. Thank you Patricia, for working with our vender and contributing to make our wedding day special.
    - Jocelyn & Jim

Sent on 07/25/2012

Carley · Married on 06/16/2012

I want to extend my biggest hugs and thank you's for the hard work and help you put forth to make our day beautiful! The decor was, take my breathe away, gorgeous. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the hall was. You guys did such a great job. We will be recommending you to everyone! Thank you again! Symon & Carley Weatherall.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Richard · Married on 05/12/2012

Patricia "Trish" Racanelli and staff of W event decor & design were amazing in every sense of the word and I hardly know where to begin.

I planned the Simcoe County Firefighters' Spring Ball with over 180 Fire Officers/firefighters and there significant others in attendance to a gala which included an opera singer and ballroom demonstration dancers.

However the table settings, decorations, and candy display that Trish designed stole the show and has had everyone talking (for weeks on end) about how spectacular the room looked. She totally captured the Wow factor and the admiration of everyone that attended this prestigious event. From the moment you entered the Crystal Ballroom her decorating sense and style captured the class of the event we were trying to achieve.

When you meet Trish she has a personality that immediately puts you at ease and she genuinely cares about what you as a customer want. She works tirelessly to ensure you get the most out of your event.

From our initial meeting until the completion of our event Trish was outstanding and in my opinion has a complete mastery of her profession.

During our initial meeting she reassured us that this was our event and that she wanted us to be completely satisfied with our decisions. She patiently listened to our goals and ideas and from that she helped us formulate a plan. She provided us with valuable suggestions and offered us many options to choose from including color schemes, decorating ideas, various concepts as well a something that fit to within our budget.

My committee and I felt very comfortable with "Trish" and we were very confident that we had chosen the right person. She helped us from beginning to end and she always answered our calls and emails promptly. She confidently and calmly dealt with our demands and changes making this process virtually stress free. I wish the rest of our dealings with other vendors went a flawlessly as it did with Trish and her team.

All financial transactions were very smooth and went without a single problem.

Ultimately what I am trying to say is my committee and I were 100 % completely satisfied with W event decor and design and we will be hiring her next year for the second annual Spring Ball.

I am so confident that you will be as equally satisfied as we were with our dealings with Trish and her team I am willing to place my name on this.

Richard "Andy" Anderson

Sent on 05/16/2012

Marilynne · Married on 11/04/2011

Trish and the girls were wonderful, The decorationg was beautiful and everyone loved it, Gary and I were so thrilled with everything, we cant thank them enough. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever thought they could be, everything that was done was perfect. we THANK YOU all so much for making our day perfect

Sent on 11/21/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2011

w event decor and design went above and beyond in every way possible. They provided a multitude of suggestions, ideas and designs that were well within our modest budget. The quantity and quality of the products and services we received was excellent. For budget conscious brides who want their wedding to look like a high profile event, with a flexible and conscientious vendor, choose "W events" for your wedding. They made my dreams come true.

Sent on 08/29/2011