Vy's floral Design Reviews

5 | Chicago, IL

5 Reviews for Vy's floral Design

5 Vy's floral Design Reviews

Allison · Married on 04/29/2017

Vy was super professional and understanding. She worked with my budget and helped put together my spring wedding. She brought my vision to reality. She also responds quickly to emails. Highly recommended!!

Becki · Married on 10/11/2016

The flower arrangement Vy provided at my weeding was amazing. It tied everything together beautifully. I could not be any happier with her work. Thank you for making my day a little more perfect!

Suzette · Married on 07/11/2015

Vy, I love everything thank you for making our wedding day spectacular. We appreciate the complimentary decor for our hotel suite. - Love Suzette Watt

Hill · Married on 01/10/2015

From head-to-toe, A-Z Vy will be there for you. All I do is tell her my theme, date & time then she will handle it from there. You get to sit back, relax and worry about something else. I highly love my one and only bouquet hand craft from Vy. I didn't know what to get as my bouquet, but Vy made an exceptional master piece for me. I'm amazed by her work. Vy is very friendly, flexible and excelent service. You name it, she'll do it with all her best. Beside the bouquet, I also had beautiful, beautiful boutineers match with it like how it should be. From center pieces to important bouquet, everything are just too perfect from Vy's. Highly reccomended! Excellent services. Excellent vibe. Excellent work! Thank you again Vy!

• U

Uyen · Married on 02/14/2017

We never met in person, I only let Vy know my color theme & vision. She went above & beyond my expectations when the finishing product was deliver. Not only the quality exceeded my expectations but it fit my budget. What more can I asked for!