28 Reviews for VSmusic4u

Flute (1)
Microphones (1)
Reception (1)
Sample Music (1)

What an awesome idea it was to have Vinny and his crew play at my cocktail hour. They were professional and played great tunes. I loved having them play - and my guests really enjoyed the background music during the cocktail hour! Thank you again

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Was a pleasure working with over the last year of wedding planning. They are ex tremely talented, have a LARGE list of songs from many genres you can hand select . Vinny is extremely timely in email responses, and very willing accommodating. 5 stars! A beautiful touch, highly recommend. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

VS did an incredible job at our wedding. They provided top notch service for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We and our guest were all so impressed with their musical abilities, it was a highlight of our wedding. They accommodated all song requests and did them flawlessly.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Trio, Cello, Violin

I can't say enough good things about Vinny. We hired him and his wife to play for our hospitality, ceremony, and cocktail hour at out 7-13-17 wedding. We gave them a list of about 30 songs (from Disney to gamer music) and they learned all of them, and wonderfully. They were so accodomodating and professional and sounded wonderful. I changed my song selection for walking down the aisle the week of the wedding and it was no problem at all. They were hands down amazing and we are still getting compliments on their music. We would recommend VSmusic4u a million times and plan on using them again at our next occasion!!.

Profile Picture User6378558, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Piano, Violin

We hired vinny for piano and violin during our outdoor cocktail hour and indoor dinner reception at our wedding at the Stone Mill at the New York Botancial Gardens!! We were in love with their work as were our guests! During the cocktail hour it rained for about 5 minutes and they were so calm cool and collected and moved their setup to the indoor cocktail hour space and everyone was still able to enjoy their music ! During the cocktail hour while my husband and I were eating dinner we couldn't help but just soak it all in for a little and just listen to them play and I was so overjoyed when I noticed people clapping after each song they loved ! I had many guests say to me that they enjoyed trying to play guess that song during dinner and loved it was all current music !! I would recommend them in a heartbeat for any "European " style wedding as ours was. After dinner was done, they were relieved for the night and we moved the party on to the dj portion of the night ! I wish I was back at my wedding listening to them play! One of the Mose memorable parts of the nights for me !

Profile Picture M, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Piano, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

They are very professional and know what they are doing. the prices are very good and they have season specials. The musicians are very talented. They did my wedding on 6/24/17. They did the ceremony and cocktail. My guests felt the romance in the air as well as feeling very classy. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture gian , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

AMAZING!! We hired a piano player and violin player for our hospitality (half hour before ceremony), ceremony, and cocktail hour. We wanted to incorporate a lot of Disney songs in both ceremony and cocktail hour. We were blown away at how they were able to play every song we requested!! People raved about them and told us how amazing they were! It truly added to how perfect our day was!

Profile Picture User6820528, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Piano, Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

I would 100% recommend them, they were not only amazing but so professional, they were on time, they were easy to work with and above all else they were exceptional musicians. I recommend the 4 person string quartet, we used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour.
Price wise, it was fair and below what al ot of other people quoted us.

Profile Picture andria, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

When you're planning a wedding, you really value vendors who are A-Easy to work with, B-Reliable and C-Professional. VSmusic4u is all of those things. From my initial chat with Vinny, I was very pleased with not only the talents of the musicians he works with, but how great he was to work with. Before the wedding, he sent us an extensive list of songs we could choose from--everything from classical to Adele. He easily accommodated any special requests. We had a pianist for our entryway and a string trio for our ceremony/cocktail hour that played both classical and pop music. Everyone showed up early, looks and acted professionally and the sound quality was fantastic. We are so happy we chose to work with this vendor and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to add this special touch to their event. We really felt it added a beautiful richness to our wedding and again, I appreciated what a delight and ease they were to work with.

Profile Picture Francesca, 9/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin, String-Trio

I can't believe how perfect these guys are. Vinny is always speedy on email and was willing to work with us to figure out how we could meet our budget. We requested some really obscure songs and they came through flawlessly. We got a lot of positive feedback from guests about it! If we could do it all again, we would pick these guys every time!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Sound/PA System, Flute, Piano, Saxophone, Violin

Vinny provided a string quartet to play during our hospitality half-hour, ceremony and cocktail hour -- all I can say is they were amazing! I had selected specific songs to be played specific ways (tried not to be a bridezilla) and they executed it all perfectly! Each meeting was short and to the point and all of my questions or concerns were dealt with quickly. The string quartet played upbeat, modern songs as requested and the guests loved singing along! Vinny was a great vendor to work with and I highly recommend him and his musicians!

Profile Picture Elizabete, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

By far, the easiest vendor to work with. Vinny and his wife are amazing. Another musician (violinist) that we booked was no where to be found a few months leading up to our wedding. I stumbled upon Vinny and the rest was smooth sailing. His rates are reasonable, no hassle booking procedure, and just a professional couple. We booked violin and piano duo for wedding ceremony & cocktail hour at Crest Hollow Country Club. He provided a suggested song list & I provided additional songs that I wanted to be played. Our niece sang as our daughter entered the ceremony. Vinny did a quick rehearsal before the ceremony, which was very helpful. Everything was perfect. The guests enjoyed the music. Thank you so much for helping make our day amazing!

Darnisha & Norberto & Family

Profile Picture User7130019, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I booked VSmusic4u for a trio for cocktail hour - piano, violin, & cello - they were absolutely amazing! They were great and very easy to work with! They were so easy to book, reliable, and everything I imagined! I had them play modern songs and was enjoyed by everyone!!! Thank you Vinny!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Piano, Violin, Cocktail Hour

I hired Vsmusic4u for my wedding and to sum up my experience I would use one word PERFECTION...

Vinny was kind, courteous, professional and got back to me thru email in a timely fashion. I would suggest all prosecptive clients to give this vendor consideration because not only are their pricing fair, their service is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed at all. I know I wasn't.

Profile Picture Jarrett, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VSmusic4u did an excellent job and did exactly what we asked for. With all of the headaches leading up to our wedding, it was such a relief that we did not have to worry about the ceremony music at all. We simply exchanged a few emails in which I specified what I was looking for and Vinny provided me with suggestions and advice. It turned out perfect. I got the sense that if I had wanted to have additional discussions or required more details, Vinny would have been absolutely fine with that. I would definitely recommend VSmusic4u and Vinny to anyone looking for experienced, professional musicians.

Profile Picture User6059765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Vinny and his team was one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great they played. If we ever have another event, we will definitely be hiring them again!

Profile Picture User6059602, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Duo, Piano, Violin

My experience with vsmusic4u was absolutely amazing. I hired a trio piano and two strings to perform at my daughter's wedding in Crest Hollow, Long Island. Their music was outstanding, playing all the classical pieces and all latest pop songs like all of me, love me like you do and game of thrones. Our guests kept asking how we found them and complimented our choice. Also the musicians were so nice and and easy to work with, accommodating all our requests.

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Piano, Violin

We booked VSmusic4u for our November Wedding and we absolutely adored their music. We hired a pianist to play at the cocktail before the ceremony and a string quartet during the ceremony, cocktail hour and our first dance song All of Me by John Legend. We couldn't have asked for better musicians as we got so many compliments from our guests. Vinny and the others are so professional, accomodating, talanted and the communication leading up to the wedding was so easy. Me and my wife will recomend the to all our friends. Don't hesitate to book them right away!!

Profile Picture Joshua, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, String-Quartet, Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System

We hired VSMUSIC4U for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and I must say we could not have asked for better musicians. They were so professional from beginning to end (and I mean from beginning to end, from when I first reached out for a quote to the end of their performance). They played every song we requested, and so many people told us afterwards how much they love the quartet.

I am so happy that they were a part of our wedding, and would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User5463771, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VSmusic4u did such an amazing job at our wedding. We asked them to play current pop songs with the keyboard and violin during the ceremony and cocktail hour. The groom came out to Ed Sheeran's Thinking of You, the bridal party came out to John Legends's All of Me, and the bride came out to Justin Timberlake's Mirrors. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the music was during the ceremony. VSmusic4u plays incredible music and are very talented. We cannot wait to hear the video with their music. Vinny made the whole process leading up the wedding very pleasant and even allowed us to come a week earlier to hear the music that we wanted. Give them a call right away!!!

I highly recommend VSmusic4u. You will not be disappointed!

Evan and Denese Farkas

Profile Picture Evan & Denese, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My wedding was this past weekend, and I hired Vinny and his wife to play at my ceremony.. On violin and piano.
I remember meeting them for the first time a year ago, and everything they played for me was plain and simple.. AMAZING!!
They are both so talented and made my special day that much more special.
Would absolulty recommend them and I will be doing so!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Vinny and his wife are great professional musicians! I had a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding and they were able to play the music I wanted exactly when I wanted it without a problem. They are very responsive to emails and very reliable. I would definitely recommend them to play at any event!

Profile Picture User4316821, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

VSmusic was absolutely perfect! We're so happy we booked them for our wedding. They were courteous, prompt and truly professional!

Profile Picture Bashkim, 9/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I got married on September 1, 2014 in Long Island. VSmusic4u performed the cocktail hour and the wedding ceremony. They were PERFECT!! They were perfect throughout the whole process from the pre-wedding to post wedding at a great price. They both are very very talented. After the wedding so many people gave us compliments. The live music really made the wedding unique and standout. They played every song that we requested perfectly. We are so glad we chose them and that they were a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/1/14, 1 Review