V's Event Planner Reviews

2 | Fayetteville, NC

2 Reviews for V's Event Planner

alisha · Married on 07/18/2015

Mrs. Vivian was an outstanding wedding coordinator. She is very reasonable with her cost and payments and she was available when I ever I needed from the beginning planning stage to my wedding day (about 11 months). She took my ideas and made them come to life in the most beautiful way. Myself and my husband were blown away at the organization and detail of both our ceremony and reception. She gave us great advice when it came to choosing vendors as well. I highly recommend Mrs. Vivian for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator in the Fayetteville, NC area.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Detria · event on 08/25/2013

V's Event planning was part of out Bridal Engagement Party here at Belk as a vendor, the service that she provided was "Outstanding", not only did she keep in touch with us leading up to the event she also helped get other vendors in for our Event. The day of the event she was out going and getting everyone envolved with the event to draw in attention. Her attention to detail is wonderful. If I was a bride to be I would definetly have V's event planning plan my wedding 2 thumbs up to her.

Sent on 08/29/2013