20 Reviews for VP Victoria's Portraits

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Flush Mount (1)
16 VP Victoria's Portraits Reviews

Thanks again for providing a first class service. We couldn’t have been happier with the photos or with our choice of photographer. Victoria is such a passionate photographer who clearly puts a lot into his work. She has such a UNIQUE ability to capture every special moment. We loved how she captured the beauty of the wedding location and appreciated all of the little moments captured between us.
We have had many comments from friends and family complimenting the photos and Victoria style. We will forever recommend her to friends and family. Book him now- you won’t regret it!”

Photos
Profile Picture Marisol, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

To have Victoria as your photographer would be a very wise decision. She is more than a photographer, she's a creator or art and beauty. I have known her work for many years and she doesn't cease to amaze me. That explains that she was my choice for my daughter's wedding. Victoria is the best among the best.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure having Victoria as our photographer at our wedding and at every other event we have had since then. She is a delight to work with. Very professional and polite. Her pictures come out amazing and her editing is spectacular. Can't say enough about what an amazing experience it is to work with her.

Profile Picture Angie, 12/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Victoria is an amazing detailed oriented photographer. She recognizes every detail and important moment to make your pictures a memorable one. We were very happy with our wedding album and will recommend her 100 percent.

Profile Picture ceci, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow, Victoria is an absolutely amazing photographer! We had a very limited amount of time for pictures and victoria did an AMAZING job at working within the time limit while still getting a ton of incredible photos! There are so many for us to use for different things. Also, I am the type of girl who is self conscious about how big my face looks or if I'm folding over the top of my dress and victoria wasnt afraid to tell me to reposition so I am able to look my best! We plan on hiring victoria for all of our big life events!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

Me and my wife chose Victorias Portraits for our engagement and wedding shoot and were thrilled by the quality of work and overall experience. We strongly suggest her underwater shoots but even if your just looking for great wedding pictures Victorias Portraits is quality over quantity.

Profile Picture William, 8/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Victoria was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She captured candid moments and was extremely professional. She knows what she’s doing and has great ideas to capture moments in different angles! She is an expert and loves how our wedding pictures came out! I would recommend her for any event you have you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vicky is a gifted, artistic and creative professional. She took amazing photos, beyond the traditional shots. Her underwater photography work is spectacular. Our guests were impressed with how tirelessly they worked to capture all the special moments.

Profile Picture Vivian , 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Victoria is a one of a kind photographer because she brings out such artistry and emotion in all of her photos. My pictures were like something out of a fairytale, beautiful, high quality. Each photo told a story with love and emotion. She is a true artist not just a photographer and all of my pictures reflected her talents. She was enjoyable to work with, very professional and was sweet and fun. Her dedication to ensuring she got all the photos you want for your wedding was evident. She gave excellent direction and will make you look like you came out of a magazine. She is very creative and her post production editing displays that as well. I can see she spent a lot of time editing and ensuring the photos look their best. She is a true talent and it is clear she is at the top of her industry.

Profile Picture Paola, 1/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Proofs

She was so friendly and positive which helped us to be natural while posing! It was obvioys that she loves photographing and does really good! Suggesting for the ones seeking for a professional!!

Photo for VP Victoria's Portraits Review - Best memories with a best smile needs a professional help :)
Profile Picture Sibel, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Victoria and her team were exceptional!!! They were professional and kind at all times. She has a sweet personality and is very easy to work with. They took time and care to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. They threw in many hours of overtime when we first met and on our wedding day, and even stayed for more pictures after our wedding. They helped us create a package of photos we loved. We received so many compliments on the quality of her photos. They were all beautiful and I am not easy to please. She made our destination wedding less stressful and gave us the best photos to remember it by. We definitely recommend her for your next wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Danielle , 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

Victoria is such a pleasure to work with. She knows how to bring out the beauty in everyone and everything she photographs. She has tremendous patience and always puts you at ease during your shoot. She makes you feel as if you are her one and only client. I recommend her to anyone with no reservations!!

Profile Picture User6370980, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Vicky was an absolute pleasure to be around. Vicky is such a creative person, my wife (fiancé at the time) and I were looking something fun, new and creative to do!. And we found it in underwater photography by Vicky Machin. From the beginning to the end she was and absolute pleasure and professional. The one thing that sticks out quickly the moment you meet is how creative and enthusiastic she is about her work. Needless to say my wife and I are truly grateful we met Vicky and extremely pleased with Vicky's work.

Profile Picture Jose, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This letter is in reference to Vicky Machin and Victoria Portraits. We used Vicky for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Vicky came up with wonderful ideas of where to take pictures, what kind of pictures to take, and was very professional with every step. For someone who has not taken many photos, I started off uncomfortable, but after seeing the engagement proofs of the photos we took, it made me more confortable to take many pictures at our wedding. We got married in Key West, and she was able to use the natural landscape and lighting to capture the event fully.
Vicky not only took our pictures, but also designed our engagement album and our wedding album, both of which came out incredible. We were very indecisive to choose the photos that would be in the albums and Vicky was able to choose the pictures that best represented us and designed a timeless album. Vicky also designed a beautiful framed picture for the entrance to our wedding. This was all her idea and added to the beauty of our wedding.
I will use Victoria portraits in the future for all our events. I know that when a picture needs to be taken, she will go to great lengths to take that picture. Vicky is a very professional photo artist in all aspects. I would recommend her to anyone with any occasion. We could not have been in better hands.

Profile Picture User4134083, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vicky was the best photographer we could have chosen. She was in charge of our wedding and also our engagement photos. She took us to amazing places and took incredible photos. Our wedding was captured perfectly. Vicky managed her staff and was at every moment. As far as photo editing, I believe that VP is over qualified, the images VP captured were stunning and so much more than we ever expected. I highly recommend VIctorias Portraits to anyone for any type of occasion. There is no limit to the photography of VP.

Profile Picture Daniel, 1/16/10, 1 Review