VoxBlu Reviews

VoxBlu 1
VoxBlu 2
VoxBlu 3

Victoria · Married on 09/20/2014

Wow! VoxBlu was the BEST money spent for our wedding! The fun, energetic atmosphere they brought to our reception could NEVER be compared to a DJ. They are one-of-a-kind. Michelle, the band leader, communicates fast and spoke one-on-one with me frequently to make sure the reception was everything I dreamed. THE LIVE MUSIC IS OUTSTANDING! I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Dana · Married on 06/07/2014

We asked VoxBlu to play at our wedding at the Jupiter Beach Resort and it was hands down the best part of the reception! This band is absolutely incredible. Every guest at the wedding could not stop talking about how amazing they sounded. From start to finish, the dance floor was crowded which was my goal in having a band. They played such a wide range of music to please the guests both in their 50s/60s and the guests in their 20s/30s. Michelle, the band leader, was just a pleasure to work with. She was hands down the easiest vendor out of my entire wedding to work with. She always got back to me immediately and was able to accommodate to all of my request. These guys are absolute professionals and we could not have been any happier. If you want to have the best entertainment at your wedding or any big party, hire VoxBlu!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Emmy · Married on 04/12/2014

You know it was a good party with an amazing band when the Bride and Groom have to wait a few minutes to make their entrance because the dance foor was already packed and “Congratulations!!!, where did you find this band?” was the one of the most frequent sentences of the night.

Looking back at the wedding process I can’t help but make a comparison to Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The analysis can be applied to most vendors. You look at all your options and this one’s too big, this one’s too small, this one’s too expensive or too cheap, this one’s too genre specific etc…. But when we started to look into Vox Blu we got a feeling that they would be “just right” but I had one concern; would they fit in our venue given our guest count? We were looking for a 5-6 person band not a 9pc but kept coming back to their website because they showed an incredible amount of vocal and instrumental talent and diversity. We also liked their overall look and stage presence. So I decided to just call. I figured it never hurts to ask and that turned out to be the best decision ever! They were beyond “just right” they were perfect!

Right from the start Michelle was amazing to work with. She let me know that they had played the venue and that they would fit and not to be concerned with the sound level given the size of the room that she could make adjustments. She had a straight forward and perfect answer to everything so I let her literally handle everything musical including our ceremony guitarist and after party DJ.

I can honestly say that our wedding would not have been as amazing without them. We literally danced with whole entire night which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you Vox Blu for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives!

Emmy & Nate

Sent on 05/02/2014

Joseph · Married on 04/11/2014

First and foremost, we would like to thank Michelle and the rest of the band for making our night so Fun and Memorable. I could write many great things, and just go on and on how awesome the wedding was, but I'm going to keep it simple and as short as possible. VoxBLu definitely knows how to motivate, entertain and get the crowd dancing all night. The Band actually learned our wedding song, which was from Keith Urban (country) which they sang and played it great. Our Wedding was at the Boca Resort (that was a great place by the way) which was of Italian and Latin family background, and let me tell you that not one person sat down the whole time. My Wife (Latin), at first she was kind of worried about VoxBlu being able to play Latin music since their selection on their site was minimal, but Michele definitely had it all covered, and now my wife is still stunned! She can't believe how great it turned out (even if it ended up raining on our day). We both still can't believe how VoxBlu got both families to enjoy Latin, American, and Italian music throughout the night. The Band arranged it well, from the speeches, toasts to the last song, lets not forget that they even played our Tarantella (Italian traditional wedding song). Last but not least, Michele allowed my dad to play the trumpet with them, which they had met the same day of the wedding, and it was awesome! Our families are still talking about how much fun and great the wedding was, and the one main reason is because VoxBlu made it happened and delivered as promised. Thank you Michele, you guys are great, and I definitely would recommend you guys to anyone that is in need of a band, you're true professionals, from the prompt responses to our contacts (which is very hard to find now a days) all the way to your performance. Thanks again for our wedding so memorable and fun! Joe & Fernanda

Sent on 05/19/2014

Jill · Married on 04/05/2014

Words cannot even begin to describe how incredible VoxBlu was at my wedding! Not only was the band leader, Michelle, unbelievably helpful and kind throughout the planning process, but they absolutely made my wedding the most amazing night of my life! They had a packed dance floor all night and everyone kept coming up to me saying how great they were.

I would book them again and would 100% recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event of any kind. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Megan · Married on 03/29/2014

Talk about incredible! VoxBlue is by far the best wedding band we have ever heard. From the moment that we met Michelle, we knew we made the right choice. She is incredibly professional, and responsive (which when you're planning a wedding is of paramount importance)! We sent her a list of music we wanted, along with music we didn't want played, and boy did they come through! They were the life of the party. From the moment we walked into the reception, the dance floor was packed! They have amazing energy, and got every one of our guests to dance, even our grandparents! Even the wait-staff was on the dance floor. Their music is amazing, their singers are absolute professionals, and the music was up to date and perfect! We don't have enough great things to say about VoxBlue. If your'e thinking about booking them, or on the fence, I can tell you that you will NOT BE DISSAPOINTED! We have had at least 15 people come up and ask us who the band was so that they could use them for future events! AMAZING!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Abby · Married on 01/04/2014

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! We were lucky enough to have Vox Blu on our wedding team and people are still talking about the BAND! They made the night! It was great working with Michelle on the timeline of the evening and she was great about all of our "special requests". The team learned all of our first dance songs and it was so special to have those moments with our family. SO professional, talented, entertaining, the WHOLE PACKAGE! Would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a blast of a night. Thank you VOx Blu a thousand time again!

Sent on 01/31/2014

lois · Married on 11/02/2013

Vox Blu is amazing. The music for a wedding is one of the most important elements for a great time and Vox Blu will not disappoint. We contracted them for our daughter's wedding 11/2/13 on a referral from the groom's friend. As soon as we heard their on line video we booked with them. Since they are out of the Orlando area, we never had a face to face meeting and met them for the first time at the wedding. Through the planning process, Michele was prompt in answering our emails and phone calls, always responding with patience and enthusiasm. Every guest, from the youngest (flower girl) to the oldest (grandparents) was on the dance floor all night. We received so many compliments from our guests on the band during the night and are still getting feed back on the great music and fun time they had. The band members are so energetic and you can tell they love what they are doing. Besides great music,the band was wonderful at coordinating with our banquet manager the flow of the evening from first dance to last dance. Michele was great at introducing the bridal party, toasts, garter /bouquet toss, cake cutting etc. through out the night. We wish we had another wedding to plan so we could book Vox Blu again and have another best night of our life.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Dianne · Married on 10/26/2013

What a fabulous band!! Vox Blu performed at my daughter's wedding, and we had the time of our lives. Every single guest spent the entire evening on the dance floor - no one wanted to leave. During the initial planning phase of the wedding, I heard a demo tape of Vox Blu, and I knew they were the band for us. I immediately hired them and did not even look further. They are simply the best group of talented musicians/singers/performers. Our wedding was such a success due in large measure to Vox Blue. They know how to entertain a crowd and keep the party going!! Every single song was spot on, sounding just like the original artists! They are amazing, and they do not disappoint!! The exceeded all our wildest expectations, and they are such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2013
  • User3222020 · 2+ years ago

VOXBLU were absolutely outstanding and really made the evening of our wedding. We had quite a small wedding so I was worried about the atmosphere but Michelle and the guys had everyone up on the dance floor in no time and having a GREAT time! The diversity of their song list and ability to switch from style to style was unbelievable and it just got better and better throughout the night. The whole band REALLY knew how to motivate the party and keep it going. We were so impressed that we extended the music with very short notice and Michelle accommodated our request without a flinch--true professionals!
    Literally ALL of our guests commented on the amazing performances and are still talking about VOXBLU to this day! Michelle is such a kind, personable, fun person and the bands talents are truly endless!
    I would recommend VOXBLU in a heartbeat!! The best!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

aprile m · Married on 07/06/2013

I know that you are thinking "No Way someone gives their band all 5's". There had to be something they didn't do right. Unfortunately, there is nothing. This band was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. They kept our party going from the time the guests came into our ballroom, until the last one left at the end of the night. Every single person who spoke to me or my Mr. were talking about the band and how great they were. They are easy to contact and were always prompt in the wedding process even when I had changes. They are totally worth the money you spend and you will not find anyone better than them.
    Words of Wisdom, no matter who you hire: have a list and know what you want, be prepared with songs that you and your future spouse like and what kind of party you want it to be. Every band or DJ is different and you want to make they fit your vibe of the evening you want to have.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jamie · Married on 03/17/2013

I feel like the band is the one thing that a lot of people are nervous about. I'm not going to lie, I was very nervous about hiring a band. I found VoxBlu online and was instantly hooked for some reason. After hiring a couple of my other vendors, I had mentioned their name and had heard nothing but rave reviews. I felt a bit more confident at that point. However I was not prepared for how excellent this band was going to be. The day of the wedding was amazing. Every song that we had picked was played and it was perfect. The listened to all of our requests and our guests were dancing all night long. My now husband and I never even ate dinner we were having so much fun. I have had family and friends personally call me to tell me how amazing the band was. They said they have never had so much fun at a wedding before. I highly recommend the band for anyone's wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2013

VoxBlu was FABULOUS! Several guests have been telling me since the wedding that they were the best wedding band they've ever seen.

I wanted a lot of dancing at my wedding, and that's what VoxBlu delivered, the best dance party I could imagine! I didn't need to make a round to all the tables at my wedding because everyone was on the dance floor... VoxBlu is so versatile they appealed to all ages and could play every genre spot-on. They had great energy, looked perfect, very professional, easy to work with... we were extremely pleased with our VoxBlu experience.

At my wedding it rained during the outdoor cocktail hour, so I ask Michelle, the VoxBlu band leader if they could begin early (indoor reception) and even though they hadn't been planning on coming on for another twenty minutes or so, the band pulled it together and rocked the house for us from that point, all night long!

Michelle was helpful leading up to the wedding when I wanted recommendations or feedback on my song choices- she is very professional and knows what works well. I wanted things to be classic and original. I am from New York and wanted to please both my parents and their friends as well as my friends, and of course family! VoxBlu struck the perfect balance.

Thank you VoxBlu!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Stacy · Married on 11/17/2012

Michelle and the rest of the Vox Blu crew are absolutely amazing! A lot of my friends were skeptical when I said that I was getting a band, but they were completely blown away at the wedding - they said it was like being at a concert they would pay to see. The quality of the sound, the song selection and availability, and the overall presence and presentation of the band were flawless. We loved working with Michelle on the playlist (we even asked for her advice on our first dance selection - she had some really great insight). They learned Adele's "Love Song" especially for our first dance, and I will treasure that experience for the rest of my life - it was performed to perfection. They were also really great at working with us on a non-conventional room setup at our venue that really maximized the experience for our guests - even though it required a lot of effort and flexibility on their part. They did a great job MC-ing/managing the reception. Our guests were dancing all night and we still get a ton of compliments on our "wedding concert" :)

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2012

VoxBlu played at our wedding at the Lost Tree Clubhouse this November and they were fabulous!! Everyone is still talking about how great the band was, how they kept the crowd going all night, and how perfect their music selections were. I would highly recommend this band to anyone looking for a fun fabulous night they will never forget. Best night of my life!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Vox Blu Band blew us away! We heard that there were only 3 good bands in the Southern United States, so we were so excited to nab Vox Blu. Honestly, they sound 100% better in person than they do on their website, if that’s even imaginable. They even learned our first dance song for us and nailed it! They stuck to our do/do not play list, announced everything we asked them to, and truly did a wonderful job of keeping everything moving smoothly. They really are one class act. All of our guests were out on the dance floor for hours and even my brother-in-law who refuses to dance with his wife was out there! Truthfully my only complaint is that we asked Vox Blu not to take requests, and they honored one request and a shout out to one of our guests. Otherwise, they were unbelievably flawless!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Dana · Married on 10/27/2012

We're from New York and had a "destination" big New York wedding in Florida. I would recommend VoxBlu to anybody without hesitation.

Our wedding was in October, more than a month later we continue to get compliments on how great everything was...always followed by "AND THAT BAND WAS AMAZING!". No joke. The dance floor was full all night and we have a great video of my 86 year old grandmother dancing with the lead singer as the band played Dynamite! We told them we wanted a good mix of songs, from old to new and that's exactly what they played. Everyone had a blast.

Prior to the event Michelle was a pleasure to work with, she would make suggestions but was completely open to our ideas as well. Professional, reliable, knowledge and just easy to deal with all around. For example, we didn't want the song that we were introduced to the ballroom to be the same as our bridal party...that wasn't a problem and she gave us plenty of ideas. When I came up with one myself she told me she didn't think it would work well but said they would play it. When I came up with a second idea she said it was perfect, and it was.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Michelle and VoxBlu created an energy at our daughter's wedding, which pulled everyone to the dance floor for the entire evening. I asked that the music keep people dancing all night and VoxBlu delivered! Many of our guests asked where we found them and said they would not hesitate to use them in the future. I also am looking forward to working with them again when my younger daughter gets married!

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • Lynne

Lynne · Married on 06/15/2012

Everyone at the wedding was jamming to this amazing band! We danced and sang to every song! They even got the kids involved! Just simply, amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Dalya · Married on 05/20/2012

These guys are the most rocking wedding band around!!!! They made our wedding night a truly memorable experience. They were such a pleasure to work with and very professional. They had every single person dancing the whole night long. We really couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Jonathan · Married on 05/05/2012

VoxBlu exceeded every possible expectation from my wife and me. Michelle was nothing but flexible and professional throughout the process leading up to the wedding, catering to our every whimsical need. And then the actual performance -- wow. We were blown away by the sound, by the song selection, by how well they engaged with our guests, by how much of the night they played (we've been to plenty of weddings where the band is on break for what feels like half the wedding), and the list goes on.

Lest you think I'm complimenting them as a biased groom, I should point out that easily every single guest I've spoken with has mentioned the band almost first thing, expressing how truly amazing they were. They turned a happy event into the ultimate party.

My wife and I are in our early 30s, and VoxBlu played the perfect set list for us, meeting our desire for today's hits, our favorites from the '80s and '90s, and the old-fashioned nuggets.

I can't recommend VoxBlu highly enough. No complaints; only a standing ovation.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Kelli · Married on 04/28/2012

VoxBlu was absolutely amazing at our wedding! All 160 people were out on the dance floor the entire time! People are still commenting on how amazing our band was! Michelle was amazing to work with. Very responsive and they learned a few songs especially for us. Cannot recommend them enough! They were fabulous! Now we just need to host another event so we can hire them again!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Cheryl · Married on 03/31/2012

When my daughter decided to get married in Marco Island we were concerned about finding the right band. We knew that the band makes the reception and the memories. The most beautiful of settings and the best food will soon be forgotten by the guests if the band is unable to keep the party moving. Well you have no worries if VoxBlu plays at your event. They are great - two weeks after the wedding, our guests are still talking about our "fabulous" band.

We had considered bringing a band down from NY but forgot about it after finding VoxBlu and watching their videos on line. Michelle was so responsive that we just knew we found a NY band in south Florida. Believe me when I say you cannot go wrong with VoxBlu - excellent in every way!!

Sent on 04/14/2012

kim · Married on 10/22/2011

When planning a wedding there were so many details to worry about, but throughout the process of planning our wedding, we were never worried about the music once we found Vox Blu. We knew how spectacular VoxBlu was after going to see them play a private party, yet we were still blown away by their performance at our wedding. It felt as though they gave a little something extra at our wedding, but the truth is, they are so talented and wonderful it probably seems that way every time they perform. We wanted a wedding where everyone would dance and have a great time all night long. We got more than we bargained for. When they finshed their final song, we heard many of our guests chanting "One more Song!" - it was a great feeling (and it was 1:45 in the morning). Not only did they learn the song for our first dance (Chris Cornell's "Thank You"), which they nailed, the even learned Pearl Jam's "Even Flow" which even Eddie Vedder would have been impressed with. Many of our guests even commented that the band was so good that they actually thought they were lip syncing. Not only was Vox Blue a pleasure to work with from the day we met them but we owe them for making our wedding such a success. We had an amazing time and everybody we speak to keeps saying that was the best band they have ever heard. We fully agree. If you are looking for an amazing band for your event, look no further, Vox Blu is the answer.
    Kim R.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Christie · Married on 10/08/2011

I'm an entertainer and some of my guests were professional singers & musicians. I had to have the best sounding, highest energy, and most professional band around for my reality show filmed wedding. VoxBlu was simply amazing! First, the band leader was a true professional with no attitude and answered questions promptly (my wedding planner agrees 100%). They learned our first dance song and rocked it! Simply Amazing. They rotate lead singers (seemed like 5 or 6) constantly so the band never took ANY breaks the whole night, except a short early and unnoticible one during dinner. EVERYBODY came up to me all night asking about this awesome band! I live in St. Pete and someone said I KNOW this band is not from around here! They played all my special requests and stayed away from the 'NO' songs. They even got me on the mic (as requested) to sing/dance 'Proud Mary'! The dance floor was constantly pack with dancers! Even my father who I have never seen dance before in my life! VoxBlu even knew more recent songs than their playlist! What a great surprise. Simply-They are THE BEST and you will not be disappointed for a second! Thank You VoxBlu and I can't wait to see you playing my 1st dance song in my Say Yes to the Dress episode airing soon!

Sent on 11/21/2011