Vox Polonia DJs Reviews

11 Reviews for Vox Polonia DJs

• Edyta

Edyta W. · Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome DJ!

Vox Polonia DJs offered excellent services for my Polish/American wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2021

Marta · Married on 04/24/2021

Communion and Birthday Party

Well above my exceptions, they were great entertaining children and adults. We had a mixed crowd and everyone was dancing and having a wonderful time. Thank you so much

Sent on 04/28/2021

Ewelina M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Night!

We had a Polish/American wedding and Pete definitely delivered. He did the perfect mix of English and Polish songs, everyone was out dancing! Even those who didn't know the Polish songs were out there having a blast. Great mix of music, the photo booth was so much fun and the "Love" letters were such a great touch! We also had the fiddler playing through out the night and everyone loved him! So many of our guests came up to us and told us how much fun they had and how great the music was. Would definitely recommend him! Thank you Pete!!!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Marzena

Marzena S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Hands down the best vendor I chose for my wedding

DJ Pete was awesome! He was very interactive with the crowd, got the party going and there was never a dull moment. His LOVE sign, fiddler and photo booth were such a hit. Our wedding was a Polish-American wedding and he kept everyone on the dance floor. We had so many compliments about the music. You can’t go wrong going with DJ Pete.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Ania A. · Married on 06/23/2019

Kept us all dancing!

Vox Polonia the best DJ company out there for more reasons than I can count. Peter was the best Polish American MC ever, and we got so many compliments from our guest. The music was fantastic, kept the party going the whole time. They played for everybody, out wedding was Polish-Italian and we had a great mix of great music…. But on top of that, this DJ company is so modern with their lights , clouds and sparklers ! They even have song playlists that can help you choose your songs for certain parts of you wedding ie garter toss, cake cutting, dancing. And their LOVE letters was just beautiful and so in right now. They photo booth girl was so nice with our guest… even our grandparents took some pictures. .they also provided me with a digital thumb drive with all the photo booth pics so I can have all of them, Just PERFECT! So happy we chose them. DJVoxPolonia until next time.

Sent on 10/02/2019

M · Married on 07/21/2018

If you want to have the best wedding possible, don't hesitate to book them. It's been a month since our wedding and people are still talking about the dj, band and photobooth. Don't look any further just pick them and you won't be disappointed.
    Gniecki

Sent on 08/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

We just recently had our wedding in CT, it was a mix between Polish, American & Australian guests. DJ Pete and his band were INCREDIBLE. The music was really good, people danced non-stop & all night. The violinist was the perfect addition. He is so talented and our guests were so impressed. We cannot speak highly enough of you guys and recommend Vox Polonia for any occasion. P.S. All our friends want you to DJ at a wedding in Australia :) Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Piotr and the violinist were out of this world! They knew how to keep the party going from beginning to end. The music they delivered was everything we could have hoped for in a Polish American Wedding and they were very accommodating to the different music requests we had for our diverse group. The best way I could describe them is a classy discotheque vibe. They played music for all age groups with the extra touch of the violinist playing contemporary songs that simply wowed our guests. Thank you Pete for creating such a memorable time for us. I am certain this won’t be the last time we use you for our family occasions!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Karolina · Married on 01/31/2015

I recently had Dj Pete and the band at my wedding on 01/31/2015. I seriously cannot say how much I loved them as well as the rest of the guest did. My wedding was mixed between Polish and American guest... And he accomodated to everyones liking. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and will for sure be using him again!
    He made my wedding night one to definitely remember!!

Sent on 02/09/2015
  • W

Weronika · Married on 06/15/2013

Piotr and his band rocked the whole place. Music was great everyone loved it. We had a amazing time. The best Polish band!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • aniag23

Aneta · Married on 06/22/2008

Just made the wedding very personal and fun. Great communication and much of it leading up to the even to get all the details down. Got all business done and requests fulfilled while making the entire event seem truly unique. Never once made a mis-step and mispronounced a name. It was all perfect!!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2009