333 Reviews for VOX DJs

Projector (11)
Karaoke (4)
Video Projection (2)
Flat Screen (2)

The best decision we made for a wedding vendor. You won’t regret booking through VOX especially if you book DJ Kevin Wahn, he was the life of the party. He nailed everything we wanted, he was very considerate of us and our guests raved about DJ Kevin wahn all night long. They are still telling me
How awesome he was. He made our wedding extra special and we are so thankful for him!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Vox DJ's were great to work with. The entire team there is very knowledgeable and quick to respond with questions and made every effort to come through on requests. A special shoutout goes to DJ Diego who absolutely brought the party to life. His passion for music, the energy he brought, and ability to communicate is a perfect combo not only for a wedding but for any event. Highly recommend this amazing team!

Profile Picture Boris, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

VOX DJs is the way to go!
We got our DJ, uplighting, photo booth and projector with our initials from them.
Everyone we worked with made this process so pleasant and they always responded in a timely manner.

We chose Diego Terry as our DJ for our wedding at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu and soo happy we did. I'm Peruvian and my husband is from CA but his dad's side is from Trinidad. Both of our families are pretty loud and LOVE to dance,
anddd omgosh I cant tell you how much fun I had and how much fun was had by all that were there!!!
from our grandmas, to our aunts, to the bridal party, younger adults and immediate fam.... they all said the music was perfect. there was music for everyone. he literally covered everything. and everyone was dancing the whole time.
Diego exceeded our expectations in so many levels. He was able to lead the 180 people in attendance and that's impressive all on its own, considering our background haha OH, and he's biligual--double win!

All the meetings we had, all the recommendations, and every single detail he put in to our wedding made it the perfect night for us and everyone in attendance.

i'm still on cloud 9.
thank you SOOOO much!!

Profile Picture natalie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Trego the DJ is absolutely born to do this! He is the most talented, entertaining personality. We had every guest coming up to us asking for his name so they could have him as their DJ. There are not enough good things to say about Trego! He made our entire day go on flawlessly and provided many laughs throughout the night. He is quick on his feet with his witty remarks and knows the exact moments to play music. We trusted him entirely and never had a doubt that he would give us the perfect night! VOX DJs are incredibly professional and the entire process was very easy. He always checked in with us leading up to the event to make sure all of our requests were known and then on the day of he exceeded our expectations! If you want an infectious personality to ensure your guests have the best night of their lives, go with Trego the DJ!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Vox for our DJ, Uplighting, Monogram & Photo Booth - all exceeded our expectations! DJ Daniel Cabral spoke sincerely to our guest & kept the dance floor alive! Uplighting & monogram set the mood of romance at our reception. Photo Booth was loaded with fun props, well organized & the guests had a blast smiling for the camera! Vox turned out to be a great one-stop-shop for our wedding planning - highly recommend Vox!

Profile Picture Krysia, 8/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I had my Wedding a couple weeks ago and had 2 separate locations for my ceremony and my reception. VOX DJs set up both locations perfectly and my DJ, Jarom Smith, played all our music and even custom created some music for me that I requested. I was very impressed with how well VOX DJs was able to handle the two locations given the limited time we had ( they had to set up 2 different DJ booths plus up lighting). They were always easy to communicate with and felt really good about hiring them as I had multiple friends and local businesses hire them as well. Job well done!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We are so happy we hired Andy Rossi with Vox DJ's!! He made our wedding so special by playing all the music we loved, and kept the party going at the reception. He was also super personable and great to work with, he listened to all of our requests (and our families crazy requests!) and made great suggestions. Thank you Andy, you did an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used VOX for both our DJ and our photobooth and they were awesome! Ryan Moreno was our DJ and he was amazing! He kept the party going the whole night and read the room great. He got everyone dancing from our little flower girls up to our grandparents. The photobooth was a last minute add-on, and I am so glad we went for it, it was a hit and the pictures are amazing. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Andy Rossi & Makai Gooden 5 STARS
Photo Booth 3 STARS - quality GREAT, design process GREAT, delivery not so great
Andy Rossi was our DJ three weeks ago and Makai Gooden. THEY WERE AMAZING! If you need someone who can read a crowd and keep everyone dancing, they are your guys! We had somewhat of a vision for how we wanted the night to flow and Andy helped make everything perfect! Our guests LOVED the music and when the night was over, no one wanted to stop dancing. Andy is relaxed, personable, has a sense of humor and is really professional! We met before the wedding and emailed for a few weeks, he was helpful every step of the way. We loved Andy throughout the entire process! If they're not already booked, book them while you still can!
We also opted for a photo booth. The photos came out great. The manager was accommodating in working with me on creating a layout for our pictures. I wasn't a fan of the generic looks so we customized and it looked great. Quality of the photos is amazing! The price was great, and that helped us decide to have the booth 4 hours. 2 weeks after the wedding I emailed the manager because we hadn't received the digital copies of photos taken throughout the night and we only had some physical ones that were extras and guests didn't take. I thought we would get a usb with digital copies and physical copy of all photos. I was bummed to not have those at the end of the night. Two weeks later digital copies were shared in a dropbox link and I was told we had to pay $50 to get physical copies sent by mail. Paid the money and almost a week later still no sign of the physical photos.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lucia, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our dj Kevin Whan was amazing- literally from the second the music started all of our guests were on the floor. He kept the night moving- without any cheesy voices- and read our crowd like magic!

Profile Picture Kristen , 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We highly recommend Vox DJs! From the initial discussions, they were highly professional and incredibly responsive. Most importantly - our DJ, Andy Rossi, absolutely rocked our wedding. Not only did he time and execute all of the important moments perfectly, but also kept a really good vibe and positive energy throughout the event. After reading his background and talking to him, we left nearly everything to his discretion. We told him that we wanted some whimsical, fun love songs during cocktail hour and that he could dial it up as the night went on. We also rented the DMX lighting package and up lights through Vox after our planner told us we wouldn’t find better prices. We still look back at some of the videos of the dance floor and laugh that “Wow, that was OUR wedding!” We were thrilled with Vox and are looking for an excuse to hire Andy for another party in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tetris was the absolute BEST!!! He was so much fun! Everyone raved about the DJ from my parents to my friends. He made sure EVERYONE was having a blast, young and old. The music choices were great the whole night. And he was super accommodating - even for some very specific late night requests!

Profile Picture juliette, 7/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We chose VOX DJs as they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The London West Hollywood hotel. Communication with VOX was easy and timely. After we selected him, our DJ, Cam, met up with us in person to get to know us and our music tastes. During the wedding, he stuck close to our suggested playlist, and when he didn't, chose songs that were consistent with our taste. It was a good match -- we selected him because the sample he posted on his website was perfectly in line with the kind of music we liked, so I feel like he really got us. The wedding went very smoothly and we got many compliments on the music! Cam also had an intuitive sense of where the party needed to go next, and what music would get it there. He also gave us some good suggestions about how to make our wedding go well. Overall, a great experience.

Profile Picture Susanne, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tommy O’Sullivan was our DJ for our July 20th wedding and he knocked it out of the park! Music was important to us for our wedding. We had been to a few weddings where the music missed the mark and not many guests were dancing. It was crucial for us to get it right and give our guests a good time yet also reflect our music taste. Tommy had an understanding of our requirements and we felt that he had a good sense of when to play what kind of songs and keep the party going. We had an absolute blast at our wedding! Tommy was energetic and kept everything fun. We had a playlist of songs but were very flexible with whatever would get people dancing. At one point of the night, Tommy came up to me to let me know that there was a Cardi B song request, I thought that was very cool of him to ask ahead of time. We had so many guests comment how much they loved the music choices AND the DJ. Our wedding planner even said she will recommend Tommy to her future clients. We couldn’t have been happier, thanks Tommy!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired VOX DJ's through the Orange County office with Ricky, who set up a phone call to learn about my fiancé and I's wants from a wedding DJ, and he then recommended several DJ's who he thought best fit our needs. Based on their bio videos we picked Diego Terry, and man did we hit the nail on the head with him! We LOVED working with Diego, I wish we had another wedding to plan so we could work with him all over again! Before we had our planning meeting with him, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with the whole wedding timeline thing, songs to dance to, etc. But once we had that first meeting with Diego it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders - he sat with us patiently and knocked out the entire wedding timeline from pre ceremony through the last song of the night. He took our questions and opinions and helped us make decisions based on his experience, which was so valuable. My fiancé and I both walked away from that meeting just so excited that we had Diego running the show.

Diego was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding DJ - his calm, cool demeanor was perfect and he kept the dance floor going aallllll night long. He got out there and danced when he wanted to, and led with the music when he felt it was right. He took all of our likes/dislikes into account and the whole wedding went seamlessly. He even played some of my fiancé's music as a surprise during cocktail hour, which we couldn't write on the shared google doc with the plan because my fiancé might see it... thanks for remembering Diego! It was so awesome!!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

A very overdue review of our wedding at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, CA on June 29, 2018. Our DJ was MATT MAUS!!!!! Oh my gosh...he was OUTSTANDING. The dance floor was packed from the seconded it the music begun until the last dance when we left for the night. Matt was so sweet, easy to work with and on point with every request we had. We also hired Vox DJ to provide the up-lights around the venue and the bistro lights draped across the ceiling. The night was a complete dream and everything looked like a fairy tale. I cannot praise them enough for everything. If you have an event... look no further...seriously...ask for Matt Maus and you will not be disappointed. I know we weren't. People are still talking about how amazing it was.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ Ruby was amazing!!!! She fit our style and helped prompt me on what next for the reception timeline. She is a super talented and all of my guest loved the music. I would hire her again and again

Profile Picture Connie, 6/22/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC

Our wedding was in California, but in meeting with Trego before the wedding, we learned that he recently moved to Arizona to work for Vox out there. He is finishing up California obligations for just a bit more time, but that’s why this review is here, so that new people in Arizona can read about how great Trego is.

We initially booked a different DJ from Vox, but a few months after we selected him, he told Vox that he had forgotten about a family wedding on that same weekend. As an apology, Vox offered to bump us up one level of DJ, and that’s how we ended up with Trego, who was priced one tier higher than our previously-chosen DJ.

Trego diligently listened to our requests during our planning meeting. We actually had our own customized playlists for pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour - we only gave him discretion for the dance music - and he played all of those perfectly, no changes. Our bridal aisle walk song was intended to be cued up right in the middle of it - we told him a time stamp and he stuck with it perfectly. Our recessional (exit) song was the same - cued up to just the right spot.

As a DJ, he was enthusiastic, charming, never gross or slimy, and funny. We were initially pretty annoyed that our first DJ from Vox cancelled on us - but in the end, we are grateful because Trego was so awesome. Our friends had to be dragged off the dance floor at the end of the night, which, with our particular friends, is little short of a miracle.

I’ll add that we also used Vox to set up a projector for a slideshow and for the kids to play Mario Kart later. That went perfectly smoothly as well. Vox also did ceremony sound and their battery-operated system was awesome outdoors even next to a gigantic water fountain. Really great variety of services, extremely professional even when we dropped our slideshow on them at the eleventh hour (seriously - I think we sent it to them the day before the rehearsal. Please don’t torture them like we did.)

Profile Picture Janice, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, MC, Video Projection

VOX DJs was one of the best decisions we made throughout wedding planning. Our wedding planner recommended Andrew Trego, who is one of their elite DJs, I believe. Working with him and VOX was a breeze- they were very professional, but really nice people. While we didn’t have a specific playlist, Trego asked great questions that were intuitive enough to garner what kind of music my new husband and I enjoyed. We had only specific songs to play for certain moments, like the walk down the aisle, or the grand entrance, or the parent dances. But otherwise, we let him sail the ship and he did a fantastic job. Andrew is really a great guy and super friendly, and more importantly, he made it all FUN and memorable, which is all you want for that big day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rob Corrall. He was our DJ for our June 9, 2018 wedding in Sierra Madre, and he did a phenomenal job! The ceremony space was perfectly amp’d, the cocktail hour and dinner playlists he put together for us were spot on, and he kept the party going all night long until our grand exit at the end of the night. (Plus he has a pretty rad accent to boot!) If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, I would highly recommend VOX DJs, and especially DJ Rob!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Diego Terry is an actual superstar! He came in from LA for our wedding and we had a PARTY thanks to him! He is everything you would want in a DJ.

Profile Picture Ali, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kyle Harmon is hands down the best DJ ever! He really understood our vision and made sure we stayed on track with the timeline the entire time. He was great on the mic and kept our guests engaged at all times. I received so many compliments from our friends and family asking where I found him. Thank you Kyle for making our night one we will never forget!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used VOX DJ's for our wedding, a few weeks ago, Rigel was amazing! He made the planning process easy and fun. Our guests loved him too, he had everyone dancing all night long. I'd definitely use VOX DJ's again in the future. I highly recommend them, especially Rigel! Thanks, Rigel for making our wedding so much fun.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vox DJs was an incredible company to work with! They were professional, organized & so much fun! The photobooth was top notch and the lighting was beautiful.

BUT, DJ TREGO was a STAR! He was the most amazing DJ. He kept everyone dancing into the wee hours of the night and played all of the music my husband and I love. I have nothing but joy and admiration for Andrew Trego in my heart - he made the most beautiful day into the most fantastic party! He was an absolute pleasure to meet with and worked so hard to make our day unique and perfect for us. I cannot recommend him enough. I rarely write reviews so please, listen to me, if you want your wedding to be fun and magical at the same time... hire DJ Trego.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews