289 Reviews for VOX DJs

Projector (7)
Karaoke (4)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)

This review is for Vox and DJ Carlos Leon. My wife and I were married on 05/19/18 in Los Angeles. Carlos did an amazing job as the DJ and MC for our wedding! From our pre-event meeting, through the ceremony and party itself, Carlos did a great job. He was first class! He was always responsive and helpful as we were planning our event leading up to the wedding. Once we reached the "day-of" he was ready to rock and did a flawless job. The dance floor was alive the entire night. Carlos was top notch! Lara and Robert at Vox were also wonderful in helping us coordinate and set things up. Thank you Carlos and Vox, we couldn't be happier with your professionalism and job well done!

Profile Picture adriana, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Christian Hudnell won us over initially with his introductory video when we were selecting a DJ through VOX DJs. He showed that he had a genuine love for music and his art. We scheduled to meet with Christian a month prior to our wedding day. He was flexible enough to meet us at a location and date of our choosing, which was great because we were from out of town. Our meeting with him went very well. The majority of the music list we had put together was leaning heavily towards just my taste in music and Christian pushed for my husband to offer up his preferences even if it did not seem like wedding material. He made it clear that his goal was to make sure the crowd was entertained and that the music reflected both of us. He showed passion for what he does, and we left that meeting feeling like we had stumbled upon a true artist rather than just any DJ.

He did an awesome job on our wedding day and our family and friends can definitely vouch for that without hesitation. He stayed true to his promise in skillfully incorporating music that spoke to both of us, and he did an amazing job reading the crowd. For a family that typically does not join in for dancing, our family and friends are still raving about how much fun they had dancing at our reception.

Highly recommend Christian Hudnell if you want someone with personality and passion and always keeps it professional!

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Vox was one of the easiest vendors we dealt with for our wedding. Everything from the initial booking through the big day went without a hitch. We chose DJ Tyler and couldn't have been happier with our choice. He was everything we wanted from a DJ. All it took was one initial planning call, and a couple updates to a shared google doc, and he executed everything to perfection. Guests danced all night, we stuck to the timeline, the ceremony, the toasts, and the intros went smoothly, and there was never a lull in the action.

The pricing was also very reasonable, and Robert and his team handled the booking and any logistical needs right away. Very prompt at responding to emails as well. Can't recommend Vox, DJ Tyler, Robert and his team enough!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

VOX DJs has been very responsive the moment we made an inquiry. Andrew Trego helped us pinpoint the DJ we want/need for our wedding from the wide variety of DJs they offer, we were overwhelmed! We picked Andy Rossi as the DJ for our wedding and he was great! He listened to what kind of music we wanted for our wedding and he played most of the songs we had on a playlist we sent him (it was a very long playlist. LOL). We liked his personality and the type of music he played. He was very nice, approachable and easy to work with. I can see why there as so many good reviews for VOX DJs, they are the Best! Thank you for making my wedding night such a fun one! My guests loved the music and everyone was dancing! If you want a fun and memorable event I recommend VOX DJs.

Profile Picture Athena, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day

Dani Wigfall is the best!!! We chose Dani Wigfall to DJ our wedding after looking through the roster at VOX DJs. There was something about her energy that just felt right. Easy and relaxed while having great energy and genuine positivity! She kept the music blazing right in the zone we wanted. She'd pop in to transition to the next wedding moment as though she's known us for years. There is no way that there could have been a better choice for us. We both still want her to be our friend and hang out with her. And the great thing about Dani is. . . I think she'd be fine with that.

Profile Picture Ronnie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My initial search for DJs in the Scottsdale area was done via online searches and reviews. Vox DJs consistently came up with great reviews. I reviewed the different packages online and forwarded any questions by calling their customer service rep and Ricky was always available to help. He urged me to review their different DJs by watching their online portfolios. I knew the moment I watched Dave Watkins video that he was the best fit for my fiance and me. From the get go he was incredibly helpful and professional. He took the time to meet with me with my limited schedule, since I am from out of town. After meeting with him, he compiled a time line and created a break down of music. On the wedding day, he was there early to set everything up that needed to be set. He was very professional throughout the whole night. I feel like he took the time to get to know me and my personality which he was able to incorporate into the night. During the dancing portion of the wedding, he was willing to take requests and change the music up from what was originally set. All in all, it was a wonderful evening and I would recommend Dave Watkins for anyone's special day.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone keeps telling us how good our DJ was and that they haven’t danced like that in so long! I was so picky cause there’s nothing worse than boring music at a wedding. We had so much fun!

Profile Picture Tiara, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked VOX for our April wedding and we were so glad we did! Our DJ was Ace Conlon and he was amazing. It was really important to us that our wedding be as much fun as possible and we wanted our guests to be out there with us, dancing and celebrating. Ace delivered! He made sure to include all my must plays and kept everyone hyped up and out on the dance floor. Everyone has said that our wedding was one of the best weddings they had ever been to, and a lot of that has to do with the vibe Ace created.

We also booked their photobooth and it was a huge hit! Guests loved it and I got to take a thumb drive with all the copies of the photos with me at the end of the night. I was on the fence about the photobooth, but I have no regrets!

10/10, would recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

I own an event planning company and have worked with dozens of DJs so I'm sure you can appreciate that the standards were high when it came to finding one for my wedding. Trego blew those expectations out of the water and I couldn't have been happier! He has such a high energy and personalized touch that it made working with him one of our favorite parts of the planning process. We would actually look forward to our timeline calls because we knew he was so fun to talk with and genuinely interested in learning about us as a couple.

When it came to day of, he did a killer job of keeping our friends and family (old and young) on the dance floor the whole night. We were so impressed and grateful to have him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding this past weekend, and DJ Tetris from Vox was our DJ. We were told ahead of time that if we worked with Vox, we wouldn't regret it. We were of course still really stressed, because the wedding process is stressful, and Vox and Tetris couldn't have been better. When we met with Tetris a month ahead of time, we really quickly realized we were in good hands, and the DJ situation was the one thing we didn't have to worry about. Then the big day came, and Tetris just absolutely owned the moment. The music was fantastic, but he was just incredibly charismatic, and knew how to make sure everybody had a great time, without being pushy or putting the spotlight on himself. We had people coming up to us the entire night to tell us how much fun they were having, and how great DJ Tetris was, and what I thought was fantastic was that it wasn't just the young people who loved him, but it was also the 80 year olds who we expected to just sit there and be miserable. Regardless of age, Tetris got everybody on the dance floor, and we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Dustin, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be more happy with VOX DJs and specifically our DJ/MC, Dani Wigfall. We chose Dani to DJ our wedding and everything was amazing. She was there on time, was extremely professional, and perfectly followed the song/genre guidelines that we put in place throughout the evening. We had absolutely no issues with Dani throughout the night, and I couldn't recommend her more!!!

Profile Picture Adele, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

We went with VoxDJs based on the recommendation of both our venue and our wedding coordinator - that part was easy - it helps when your vendor is very familiar with your venue for setup and timeline purposes. The hard part was choosing a DJ from their huge list of DJs! I spent some time trying to decide if there was a qualitative difference between their “classes” of DJs or simply a quantitative one (i.e., $$)! Ultimately, we went with their “pro” category because we were on a budget and now that all is said and done, I can’t imagine if there’s seriously a qualitative difference because DJ Nicky K was amazing!

DJ Nicky K was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ/MC! We had guests from diverse backgrounds and age groups and needed someone with somewhat broad appeal. We had an extremely productive and fun face to face meeting with him about six weeks out and hammered out the timeline and general playlist for every segment of our wedding. Guests were raving about the music during the dinner and the dance floor was never empty!

We chose the package deal with lighting and photo booth. Lighting was something we didn’t even realize we needed, and yes, we sure needed it, and I couldn’t be more pleased with how it turned out. Choosing colors off a computer screen swatch was challenging, but they were able to switch out color plates on the spot when it turned out the colors I had chosen were too light for the venue on the day of.

Finally the photo booth might have been a bit of an afterthought - we weren’t planning on having one, but since it was included we thought why not. Guests liked it and our photo booth attendant, Joseph Perez, was extremely nice and professional. I only wish they were able to send us high res individual images of the photos (rather than just digital copies of the layout print), which is becoming more and more common with other photo booths.

Overall, great experience and highly recommend DJ Nicky K!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had Andrew Trego as our wedding DJ !! He was so awesome.... he played the best playlist to keep the party going. He also did an outstanding job at making my husband and I feel at ease with our timeline. We can't thank him enough!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Nicky K kept the party going All. Night. Long. His playlist + our playlist = one non-stop dance party. He kept the dance floor lively, even going so far as to jump in on a Tina Turner dance number with my coworker. Plus, he was good enough to ask our permission to play a song from our "Do Not Play" list when a family member requested it (of course you can play Bruno Mars if Uncle John is asking for it). 5 stars all the way for VOX DJS and especially for DJ Nicky K!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is for Abraham Chase. Such an awesome DJ/MC. We had to plan our wedding long distance, and we chatted with Abraham over webcam to iron out logistics and song choices. He was organized and attentive to what we wanted. On the day of, we were extremely happy with how everything went and how Abraham dealt with some small hiccups that popped up. The dance floor always had someone dancing the whole night, and there was never an awkward moment. One of our favorite memories was our grand entrance - we and the bridal party had specific times to dance to and Abraham timed it perfectly.

Great experience working with Abraham during our planning process and as our DJ/MC. Get him for your event.

Profile Picture Bryan, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC

I can't recommend Vox DJs enough - and I've actually sent several couples their way since working with them! They have so many DJs to choose from to match your style. We went with Eric and he was very organized and on top of everything we wanted for our wedding. He created Spotify playlists for us so we could approve all of the songs for arrival, cocktail hour and dinner, and the music he played for dancing was perfect. We wanted special versions of songs for our ceremony and he had us approve them on Dropbox to make sure he had the correct files. We got several compliments on our music choices and are so happy with the service we received! We also used Vox's photobooth which was cost effective, great quality and a must if you want to add something entertaining to your wedding. At the last minute, we decided to add dance floor lights and they really helped set the mood for the night!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We booked VOX DJs through the recommendation of other friends. We ended up choosing DJ Rigel and it was the best choice ever! There were last minute changes and he was so flexible and willing to work with us up until the day of the wedding. He made sure to communicate with us and responded in a timely manner. DJ Rigel did an amazing job being both the MC & DJ throughout the big day!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We found out about VOX DJs since they were one of the preferred vendors on our venue’s list. In fact, we saw them on a ton of preferred vendors lists! One of the biggest things when it came to our wedding was that we wanted really good music and someone who was capable of reading the room and getting the party started. We’ve been to so many weddings where something went wrong or you’d have one really good song playing and then something completely off right after and the dance floor would just clear out.

After our initial consult, we were given a few choices on who would best fit our taste in music and the vibe we were going for. We listened to the mixes on their website and ended up going with DJ Trego. BEST DECISION EVER.

We didn’t meet him until it was closer to the date, but my now husband (!!) and I loved him right off the bat. We actually met him at the tasting/open house for our venue. He magically knew who we were (after just one rescheduling phone call!) and was so energetic and fun that we walked away thinking “This is gonna be good.” Every meeting/e-mail/phone call after that was professional, fun, and relaxed! He listened to all our wants/needs about music. Initially, we felt like we wanted to control the playlist, but after meeting him, it turned more into a “we trust you.” Our trust was not misplaced!

I don’t think I’ve ever had so many people ask about a DJ during and after the wedding! I think the most I’ve heard in general is either a DJ sucked or was just…okay. Not DJ Trego! EVERYONE raved about his energy (he is the best hype man you could ever want) and how he kept the dance floor going. A ton of our friends said that there wasn’t a single bad song that night. (I may be biased because it was my wedding, but I definitely agree!) We wanted a mix of pop/hip hop and throwbacks and he wove them together perfectly. It was definitely one of those nights where you yell “OH MY GOD” and proceed to dance and karaoke all at the same time. THE BEST

Profile Picture Christine, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

My wife and I were recently married in Los Angeles and were incredibly lucky to have been able to book DJ Trego from VOX DJs for the event! We heard from countless friends afterwards how much they enjoyed themselves particularly because of Trego and the energy he brought to the reception. We can also say that it was a pleasure to work with VOX as they're a very professional organization and have done enough weddings to make everything stress-free and easy.

Promptly a month before the event we had a planning meeting (included) where we sat down with Trego and discussed _every_ detail of the wedding. Trego welcomed us, gave us a bit of backstory on his life and style and then spent a large amount of time asking insightful questions trying to get to know us and identify the type of party we were looking for. He's clearly able to tailor the product to the couple being married and really went out of his way to get all of the information that he needed to do so. In the meeting he brought up small details that we didn't even know existed and made sure to educate us on them and help us choose exactly how we wanted it. This was especially apparent when we were planning out our first dance: DJ Trego drew out a map of the room in the venue from memory and asked us where we'd like him to gather guests, where we'd like to enter from, exactly when to start the music, etc. He even edited our soundtrack for the dance for us to something that he could loop a bit at the beginning to make the transition into the dance more seamless. Seriously, he covered every single detail. The man loves his job and it shows.

Unsurprisingly the day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Every single one of our (non-dancing) friends wound up on the dance floor of their own volition. DJ Trego is amazing!

Profile Picture Dan, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

After glowing recommendations from our planner & also from yelp, we hired Vox DJs! Honestly, we didn't even bother looking anywhere else - they were so professional, quick at responding, and their website was so easy to use. We loved going through all the DJ profiles on the website to pick ours.

We went with DJ Andy Rossi and we are soooo unbelievably happy we chose him! From our 1st meeting, we knew we just vibed well. He totally knew what kind of style we were going for and on the wedding day, he NAILED it!!! Andy, thank you for representing our music vision, being professional, AND fun! He has a smooth voice and added the perfect amount of emcee'ing (not too much, but helped keep the night flowing). We went for a tropical house/relaxed vibe for the cocktail hour and dinner - there was more than once that me and my (now) husband looked at each other and took a couple seconds to enjoy the music - the tropical sounds were perfect for our palm springs venue. And then DJ Andy Rossi brought the energy for our very long dance party!! I say with confidence that the dance floor was full the entire night (& no, this is not fake news :P ). The dance music was phenomenal and kept the party going. We also had a surprise for our guests with silent disco! This part was so much fun and then watching people's videos after the wedding from a different perspective was even funnier. The light up headsets were perfect and our guests loved it.

We had such a blast and countless family/friends came up to us to say that they were loved the whole party, thanks to our DJ. We feel super lucky to have had such an amazing team of vendors and the best DJ!

Profile Picture Sue, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

My now husband and I have nothing, but great things to say about our experience with Vox DJs, and of course our DJ, Trego.

A must... DJ Trego!!! He is not only a natural in ensuring people have a great time, but he has a beautiful soul. He is professional, enthusiastic, and an amazing DJ. He was our DJ at our wedding and people danced the entire evening. His music choice, his energy, and his personality was at the top all night long. Every person in the audience was thrilled with his style, his character, and the ability to ensure everyone had an amazing time! His music and energy not only attracted the wedding party and guests to the dance floor, but outside guests also wanted to join in the fun! If I had to do it all over, DJ Trego, would definitely be my choice!! He is worth a million dollars!! Hiring DJ Trego was one of the best decisions we made. He was the life and the shine of the evening! DJ Trego is a beautiful person and an outstanding DJ!

Profile Picture Maria, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My new husband and I highly recommend Vox Djs. From start to finish we were in great hands. At first I was skeptical using a company where I wasn't interviewing the Dj right off the bat, but I can assure you Vox Djs know what they are doing. Robert answered all our questions and the introduction videos of the Djs really work and are beneficial. After we selected our DJ and told Robert what we were looking for he confirmed that we made a great Dj selection for what we were look for. After we processed with Robert, Tommy was very helpful with getting our paperwork process and what to expect leading up to our amazing day. Vox Djs were on top of everything and when it came time (2 months prior) to meet our Dj via video chat we knew we made the right choice. Kevin, last but most definitely not least for our review, Kevin was amazing from start to finish and even after our wedding with answering questions for us. All of our guests raved about the music, the DJ and our dance floor was not empty at all that night. Our guest list ranged from people of 13 years old to 70s, and everyone loved the range of all the songs and genre. My husband and I haven't been able to stop raving about how awesome Kevin was and how we really lucked out. Thank you Kevin and Vox DJs for making our day so special and memorable for not only us but all those that attended!

Profile Picture Valerie, 1/13/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

DJ Tetris was the perfect addition to our SURPRISE wedding in January. Tetris brought the right amount of energy, positive vibes, and great music selection to our festivity. We met with Tetris a few weeks before our wedding and filled him in on our vision. He took our ideas and requests and helped us to formulate our perfect day seamlessly. He arrived on time, was self-sufficient during set-up, and kept all of our guests happy. Our kids loved him and thought he was the coolest guy ever! Working with VoxDJs was so simple, the staff was responsive to emails, helpful with questions, and their prices were completely reasonable. We would hire another DJ through VoxDJs in a heartbeat

Photo for VOX DJs Review - We love DJ Tetris from VoxDJs!  He's amazing!
Photo for VOX DJs Review - We love DJ Tetris from VoxDJs!  He's amazing!
Profile Picture Lacey, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Booking Vox was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding. Every vendor I booked after had nothing but nice things to say about them. Interacting with them was a breeze and they were open to any request and had some very help suggestions themselves. We ended up going with DJ Mike who was....THE BEST! All of my guests told me how good he was that night and was flexible with the timeline when we ran late, or early. He didn’t skip a beat that night and kept the night fun and lively. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System