Vox dj Reviews

6 | El Segundo, CA

6 Reviews for Vox dj

Kassidy · Married on 09/08/2017

VOX made our wedding a technical breeze. We hired Mike Rylander for our DJ after searching through their online profiles. It was a great choice. When we first met Mike we could instantly tell he was professional and approachable. He had worked at our venue in the past so he knew exactly where to place things which put us at ease. The pace and layering of music was perfect. He made sure that nobody on the dance floor felt left out, by jumping back and forth from current songs to 90s and 80s. We had given him a full set list but also told him to do what he does best, which is feel the crowd. He killed it. I know some guests never stepped off the dance floor the entire time. We also added the Photo Booth package supplied by VOX and it was the best decision we made. We used it in place of a traditional guestbook and it was pure gold. Having these spontaneous moments captured forever was worth every cent. Looking for a well seasoned team to work your event? VOX has you set.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Leela · Married on 03/18/2017

Honestly I cannot say more about this vendor! My whole experience has been nothing short of incredible and fantastic! Andrew Trego, Ricky Hayes, Aaron Free, Robert Corrall have been so professional, kind, personable, and dependable!!!
    I am sad that I won't be able to work with them after the wedding because they are that amazing!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brittnye · Married on 01/14/2017

Such a pleasure to work with!! Our Dj Flobo was outstanding!! Our lights looked great!! And our guests loved our photobooth!! Amazing people, great team!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Easy to talk to. We were on a tight budget but they were so flexible and tried to work within our budget. Great people !

Sent on 04/19/2016

Nualla · Married on 09/03/2016

Photo booth was awesome! HR Cole was phenomenal, all the guests were raving about how much fun it was! He was energetic, friendly, well dressed, and really made it so fun!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Daniella · Married on 08/14/2016

DJ Tommy from Vox DJs is absolutely AMAZING!! We got numerous comments from people about how spot on the music was. One of our friends even said 'Dude, I think this guy is playing my Playlist!' We had so much fun! I have been to many weddings where the dance floor clears out after a couple of songs because the DJ plays something no one likes ... This NEVER happened. The music was so spot on with what the crowd wanted from old classic hits, to backstreet boys, to top 40. What I appreciated most was how seamless everything went. Tommy is amazing at his job and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He took time a week before the wedding to meet with me and talk to me about my vision for the wedding so that he had an idea of exactly what I wanted. I feel this little extra effort on his part made a huge difference and was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/03/2016