Vows That Wow Reviews

Vows That Wow 6
Vows That Wow 7
  • F

Monique · Married on 09/29/2018

It was a pleasure working with Paula. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Vows That Wow 8
    Vows That Wow 9

Breanna · Married on 08/31/2018

Highly Recommend...

Paula was so great! Very professional and talented. She wrote and read us beautiful vows after spending lots of time getting to know us. Her sense of humor lightened the room as well.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Vows That Wow 10

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience was amazing

We love Paula so much! We would 100% recommend her. She is so accommodating, sweet and down to earth. The first time we met my Husband and I thought we knew her forever!! We were so impressed by the way she dis the ceremony. For only knowing us for a couple weeks she hit everything on the head!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Janet · Married on 08/11/2018

Friend, Mother then Bride

We dealt with Paula on 3 different occassions: she married my friends daughter, my son, then me. Third times a charm. It was perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Vows That Wow 11

Vows That Wow's reply:

Janet, I had more fun each time I got together with your family at the successive rehearsals and weddings!!! Love you and Ernie!

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2017

We wouldn’t change a thing about our wedding. Counting Paula Jenson as our officiant

#itskurtintime that’s our hashtag.

Paula was our officiant. We had our ceremony and party at the same place. Our ceremony was outside next to a river. It was pouring rain in the morning in August. Paula said “the sun is going to come out and it is going to be a beautiful day”

And that it was. Sun came out early enough to dry out the grass and everything was perfect. We told Paula we wanted to a sand ceremony but not necessarily sand ceremony because other people have done it and she suggested the stone ceremony. Which was a just as perfect if not better. And it was good to get our families together. And Paula helped us a lot with other things like how to handle the remembering the wife mother in the ceremony and my grandfather.

We did not have a religious ceremony at a church, but I know Paula could handle that too. She said a speech for us and after the wedding she sent us a gift in the mail.

She had just as much a good time at our wedding as we did. And it’s great to see everyone coming together and having great time.

Also reasonably priced. Although for me and my wife we picked Paula Jenson not for price, but for being eccentric and because we knew she was perfect.

When planning a wedding from experience... you should never pick by prices, but by “your gut”. Wedding day has to be perfect. And I can imagine it could be very stressful if things weren’t going according to plan.

So I would say Paula is trustworthy and reliable as well as eccentric, and reasonably priced. She gets 5 stars, three thumbs up!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Vows That Wow 23
    Vows That Wow 24
    Vows That Wow 25

Vows That Wow's reply:

OMG, Jenn. I am in tears and smiling from your review. Thank you for the privilege of sharing your day!!! The sun had no choice but to come out for you!!!!

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2016

Friend for Life

Paula is a woman of her word. She totally gets who you are and makes you realize how special each person is & why when putting your vows together.
    I love how she ties in your life story to your vows. We have used her photography as well. She is super funny and will make you laugh, which makes your photos even more candid.
    We still keep in touch with her after the 5 years from the 1st Fay we met her.
    She is a friend for life.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Vows That Wow's reply:

Danielle, you Rob, and Aiden are family to me. Thanks for the joy of including me in all your life's moments. Can't wait to see the updates to the house! Popps would be so proud!