Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com Reviews

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com 4
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Dream Dress Found!

I was in town visiting family as I am from Arizona, and had questions about delivery options which the Vows team immediately answered over the phone. In store, I was promptly greeted, told the process and my family members who came were politely greeted by Olivia who was absolutely AMAZING! I told her my style and what I liked since I went dress shopping one time before, and made the process seamless. She was respectful of my budget, kept me on track when my family liked a dress more than I did and was 100% in tune with my emotions and how I was feeling about each dress. There dress selection was outstanding and no shortage of todays trends, classics and designers.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Laurel

Laurel · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful dress, awesome experience!

I really enjoyed my experience at Vows. We first got to shop around ourselves which was a fun way to start the appointment. My consultant was Melanie and she was fantastic. She was respectful of my budget and definitely understood the look I wanted. After trying on the ones that I had picked out, she pulled a few more based on what I was liking and one of those was the dress I walked out with. She was very nice and never made me feel rushed. It was my first time trying on dresses and she said all the right things to help me make my decision without pressuring me. The store has a large selection at a reasonable price point. I absolutely love my dress and it was a very pleasant experience. They also offer a discount on accessories and bridesmaid dresses so I will be going back for those!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Experience

Before going to Vows, I had a nightmare of an appointment at a store closer to home. We decided to make the trip to Vows to their deals and their selection and we were not disappointed. Vows was everything I wanted my appointment to be and more. My stylist, Krystal, was so thorough and helpful! She actually listened to me and knew the gowns inside and out.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Harvey · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Better than I could've ever imagined!

I went in not having tried any dresses on before and no ideas other than I just wanted it to be flattering. From the moment we walked in till we left, it was better than I could've imagined and I found a gown! Highly recommend Vows!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Chartier · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Would highly recommend

Krystin was amazing. She was so helpful and super sweet! I walked away with the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Liz Johnston · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing experience!

I worked with Melanie and it was an amazing experience for me. I don't wear dresses and finding the wedding gown was going to be the least fun venue for me, but Melanie and Vows made me feel beautiful. I tried on 10-12 dresses and was there for over two hours. I had personalized attention and one-on-one help getting into the dresses and she took pictures of me in all the dresses. I didn't feel rushed. I started to cry when I found my dress because I was so overwhelmed with joy and I have Melanie a big hug! The dress came in earlier than expected and it was in a beautiful bag! I would highly recommend Vows in Watertown.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

From the moment we walked in we were greeted with warm smiles. Vows is truly exceptional! Our consultant Leslie took us for a tour of the salon while asking about my style (she immediately knew the perfect dress and spent the time looking for it). It was great to be able to look at the racks and pull dresses ourselves too. After trying on a few dresses I wasn’t feeling any connection until Leslie pulled out the dress she searched for. Oh my was everyone speechless and emotional when I came out. I loved every aspect of the gown and couldn’t have found something more perfect. Leslie was amazing throughout the whole process, never rushing my decisions or swaying them. She was honest and fantastic to work with. I would recommend Vows to anyone but especially would recommend requesting Leslie.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I just had my appointment today at Vows and couldn’t be happier with my experience! I’m super indecisive when it comes to picking out ANYTHING so I was honestly shocked that I left with a dress today especially since this was my first time trying dresses on. Leslie helped me and was awesome! Very professional and super helpful. They have a huge selection and are very organized. I’m so happy that I chose to come here first as Your dress is a huge part of your wedding. I was scared that I’d be overwhelmed but I was one bit. Oh and I should also mention that my dress cost me just under $1000 and is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Sarah was so kind and helpful. She really helped me think outside the box and offered great advice!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Kristina · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Great selection of gowns with amazing prices. The consultants are knowledgeable and accommodating to the bride!

Sent on 06/05/2015

kayla · Getting married on 09/27/2019

I found the gown

I had a great experience at VOWS. I was super nervous walking in... With that said; My consultant Krystal H. was super friendly, helpful and got my style right away! She didn’t once make me feel pressured or rushed. My over all experience was very enjoyable and relaxed. I found my gown at VOWS and couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • bcampb16

Brittany · Getting married on 09/14/2019

OMG I can not express how amazing VOWS Bridal Outlet was! I had the best day with my Mom, MOH, and Grandmother looking for (and finding!) my wedding gown. From right when we walked in to when we left, everything was perfect. Every single person on the staff that we spoke to was helpful, super friendly, and upbeat. When I was looking through the dresses on the racks I never held onto one for more than 30 seconds... someone was always right on top of it, ready to grab a dress from my hands and bring it to my dressing room. Louisa was my attendant and she was amazing! She helped pick out so many dresses to try on, and even grabbed some that were outside of what I thought I wanted, and thats how I ended up with my gown! Even when I was torn between two dresses she pointed out so many things that made the decision easy peasy in the end. All in all, 5 stars across the board! If you are searching for a dress, take a look here! There are tons to choose from and so many at amazing prices & you are sure to have the best time!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Amy Bourgeois · Getting married on 09/14/2019

First and Only Stop!

Highly recommend!!!! I had an appointment for 10:45 on a Saturday, but arrived early to see if I could browse before my appointment started. I was greeted by Leslie at the counter! As a huge fan of the show, I was a little star struck! (If you're not familiar- this store was on a TLC show back in 2013. Leslie and her husband Rick are the owners of the shop!) I was an hour early so totally understood needing to wait- but was greeted less than 10 minutes later by Brittany. They’d had a last minute cancellation for the morning and took us early!

I pulled a few dresses I had photos of and Brittany pulled some as well. Even with a super busy Saturday (there were a handful of other brides there as well!) I never once felt overwhelmed or rushed. I got to take my time looking through the dresses and trying them on. Brittany was amazing and truly listened to what I liked and didn’t like. I ended up with one of her picks!

Once I said “yes” Gabrielle came in to take my measurements... again, totally starstuck! When we checked out we were given all of the information we needed with a list of recommended alteration locations! Every single person that I interacted with was an absolute pleasure and a true professional!

Thank you, Vows!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Andrea Nejman · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!

I was blown away by my experience at Vows! Consultant Joy spent extra time and effort to be sure I was comfortable, happy and had found the perfect dress! The staff is friendly, the selection is outstanding, and their customer service cannot be beaten. I would recommend Vows to any bride!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Went here today with most of my bridal party and my mom. Tried on about twenty or thirty dresses and found the one. An off the rack Hayley Paige Ellie dress!!! Even better we got it for almost 50% off!!! I absolutely love it!!! I feel like a million bucks in it! All of the staff was very helpful and friendly! I highly suggest!! Go here for your wedding, and bridal party dresses! All in one! No need to try other places. Do it, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Abbey · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Awesome service!

Gabby was great and helped me find my dream gown!! I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my stunning Martina Liana!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Heidi Perry · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful!

Had not thoughts of finding a dress the first time out, but I did! VOWS was wonderful, incredibly gracious, helpful and patient. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Getting married on 08/03/2019

highly recommend!

After a very unsuccessful trip to David’s Bridal I decided to make an appointment here and I’m so glad I did! Morgan was so sweet and really captured my style. My sister, mother, and mil were all able to pick from the racks as they wished which they enjoyed! Prices are amazing and dresses are stunning. The rooms are styled nicely and the entire shop was very clean and professional. I never felt like I was pressured to buy a specific dress or anything at all really. Overall an amazing experience! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Niloufar · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

OMG! I just had my appointment this afternoon and my family and I had a great experience! From the moment we walked in everyone was so nice and welcoming! Louisa S. was AMAZING! She was great helping me find the perfect dress I was looking for. She was so kind and gave me great advice and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Even when I couldn't decide between two dresses, she patiently helped me try them on couple of times so I was able to pick what I exactly wanted! Also, the prices are so reasonable and the layout of the store is very nice! They gave me a private fitting room so my family and I had more privacy. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Annie

Annie Morgan · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience!

Ashley at Vows was amazing!! She was so great helping me pick out the perfect dress for my wedding. She was kind, and a great listener, and helped me find exactly what I wanted. It seems really important to feel comfortable when you're looking for a dress, so that you can make a calm and informed decision, and she did an amazing job making me feel really comfortable and relaxed!

The layout at Vows is really nice--the dresses are hung so that you can actually see them (not all jammed together) and you can take your time looking through them. The staff was very helpful ordering exactly the right size and letting me know what to expect for timing and alterations.

If you're looking for someone relaxed and kind who will help you find your perfect dress--go see Ashley :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Heather Fay · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Best Bridal Boutique

From start to finish, everyone at Vows was wonderful to work with. The store has a beautiful layout, and it's easy to browse. I was also able to go online the night before and see what they had in store, and I had some style numbers already in mind. My consultant, Olivia, was so kind and helpful. She was patient with me and helped me explore all the styles I was interested in. Once I found "the one," Olivia let me stay later than my scheduled appointment so that my sister could see it. Best of all, the price of the dress was so reasonable. I know that I found the perfect dress for my special day, and Vows made the experience such a happy memory for me and my family.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Dee

Dee · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Pleasantly surprised

And this is where I said yes to the dress...

- very attentive bridal attendants
    - impeccable customer service
    - ability to buy off the rack or special order
    - never felt rushed
    - private areas where you can try on the dress , strut around in it and not be judged
    - very organized
    - lots of designer labels for a great price

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com 6

Joy · Getting married on 05/26/2019

I had a 10:45 AM appointment on Saturday. I unfortunately wasn't able to arrive at the asked-for 15 minutes ahead, but nevertheless, I was shown around the floor quickly but thoroughly, and then my party and I were left to pull the first round of dresses. Everyone was warm and welcoming, while still being efficient.

Shortly after we finished pulling our picks, a consultant, Melanie, introduced herself, brought me to a fitting room, and helped me into dress #1. Over the next hour, Melanie quickly honed in on what I liked and disliked, and pulled over a dozen beautiful gowns that fit me and my budget.

Melanie's knowledge of the available dress selection is impressive; I overheard her speaking with another consultant about a certain dress, and she knew exactly which one the other consultant was talking about, and where it was.

While I did not end up with a dress from Vows, I would certainly recommend any of my friends to try shopping there first. The employees are fast but thorough, the dresses are gorgeous and reasonably priced, and I never once felt like I was being rushed through my appointment.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kaitlin · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Vows was absolutely outstanding! I came into Vows with a large group, and they easily accommodated my party. The salon has a large selection of dresses, and they give you plenty of time to browse through their inventory. My group got a little carried away with the amount of dresses they wanted me to try on, but our consultant wasn't phased and was not only extremely efficient at getting me in and out of dresses but seemed to know exactly what I wanted. She listened to my wants and needs and was a great advocate for me once I realized what I wanted. When we narrowed it down to two dresses, my consultant brought out veils, jewelry and fabric to help me visualize and alterations. Once I had everything on I could clearly see what my dress would look like on my wedding day and I was in love. Luckily, I am a sample size and could buy off of the rack, but Vows had a good number of plus sized dresses. The prices are phenomenal, and I was able to purchases a Pronovias off the rack for half of the normal price. The salon allowed me to put down a deposit and hold the dress so I could think about my decision, and once we decided on purchasing the dress, the salon stayed open a little later so I could pick it up. Overall I would highly recommend vows. I didn't feel pressured to purchases anything, the consultants are knowledgeable, they listen to you and make the experience of trying on dresses so much fun.

Sent on 08/13/2018