Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 5
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 6
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 7

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Loved my dress. thank you for helping pick out the perfect fit for me. As I am extremely short they were very helpful with hemming and alterations. :)

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Bobbi

Bobbi · Married on 10/03/2015

Volle's Bridal was actually the same Bridal store that my best friend went to for her dress and I completely fell in love with the charm of the place. It's an old Victorian house that they turned into a Bridal shop. The rooms upstairs are "dressing rooms" and it has such a cozy feel to it.
    Honestly the only issue was on what I thought was my last fitting day I would get to take my dress home with me, that however wasn't the case and they told me they needed to keep it yet again (this also being my 3rd fitting) to steam and press my dress. This normally wouldn't have been a hassle but Volle's was over an hour away from where I live so driving out that way for the 4th time in one month was a bit much. Other than that my dress was amazing, alterations were amazing, finding my dress with just my mother was made into such an amazing experience because of the staff there as well. Volle's trunk shows are the way to go to. Allure gowns are to die for and they have some very reasonable dresses in their collection as well.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Ginny · Married on 09/19/2015

Volle's in Lake Zurich was an overall great experience! Minna was my initial consultant, she listened to what I was looking for, and she found the perfect dress within the first try! Every appointment after that was flawless. I was always happy when I left and knew I was in good hands. Everyone was so nice and helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend Volle's!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Ginny...thank you for your faith in our boutique and incredible staff. Wishing you an eternity of happiness.

Maria · Married on 09/12/2015

They had an amazing selection. Thank you for helping find my dream dress!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Maria, Thank you for trusting the incredible staff that leads our company. Happy Holdiay
  • MrsClute2B

Regan · Married on 09/05/2015

I went to Volles over the weekend with a group of 8, yes 8, and they were beyond accommodating. My mother recently had surgery on her leg and my 90 year old Grandmother was with us also. Since they could not take the stairs to the second floor rooms Volles cleared the downstairs boutique for us. Alyssa, my consultant, was fun, energetic and so excited to help me find my perfect dress. And I did! I tried on a few dresses, then I tried on THE ONE. My heart said yes immediately (as Alyssa said it would when I found the one) but my head still told me to try a few others. Nothing compared to that one though. When I put it on the second time Deanna, the shop owner, came over and pinned me up so it looked more fitting and Alyssa grabbed the PERFECT veil to to go with it. That sealed the deal. Everyone was crying, I was crying. I knew this was the dress I had to wear when I marry my best friend.

I would recommend anyone go to Volles. My Mom even saw a dress she really liked for her on my big day so I think we might be back for more!

To Alyssa - THANK YOU so much for making this experience so amazing. I can't wait to get my actual dress and come back in for the fittings. I even joked with my fiance that we might have to move the wedding up so I can wear the dress sooner!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Regan,
    Thank You for those incredible kind words of appreciation. We are so blessed to have such dedicated, caring staff members leading our company! Enjoy this time, as you prepare to receive the service from our skilled team. Happy Holiday

Brissa · Married on 08/22/2015

I had visited other bridal shops in search of my dress. Volles
    Bridal made it so easy for me to chose a dress. My consultant asked what I was looking for in a dress, and she delivered with every dress. Aside from getting my wedding dress here, I also got my bridesmaid dresses here to.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank You for trusting our family to assist you! Your kind words will be read to entire staff. Happy Holiday.

Chelsea · Married on 07/31/2015

I went to Volle's just recently to find my wedding gown. It was the most wonderful experience! I felt excited and comfortable right when I walked in the door. Meghan was my consultant and she was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for someone better! I am a curvier bride and have some "hips" and was very nervous if I would be a struggle to find the kind of dress I was looking for! Meghan explained to me right away that it would be no problem at all! She made me feel so confident and made my day so extremely special! Thank you Meghan!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Chelsea,
    Thank you so much for your business. Meghan is a wonderful staff member who gives so much of herself to make a bride feel as you did. She will be so excited to feeling the expression of your kind words. Happy Holiday

Andrea · Married on 06/20/2015

Walking through the door at volles I was beyond nervous. Meghan was my consultant and she was absolutely amazing! Made me feel so at ease. I tried on all these dress and was starting to get discouraged, when Meghan brought in this dress. At first I was like NO, but then I tried it on and it stunning. I cried. Then panicked. But Meghan reassured me everything would be okay. I ended up leaving without the dress, but came back a day later after Meghan called to make sure I was okay! Needless to say best bridal shop around.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Andrea, the feeling of uncertainty is one we are familiar with. Your outcome is part of the destiny of the decision to become his wife and he your husband. You now can enjoy the journey and feel what it is like having the skill of our staff guide you. Happy Holiday

tabitha · Married on 06/20/2015

They were so professional and helped me pick the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Tiffani · Married on 06/13/2015

I had the BEST time at Volle's. I found my dress and it is not something I really imagined myself in, the lady helping me out picked it out and it was perfect! The owner then came in and put on some of the finishing touches and I was completely in love. There are a few things I want changed (the color, the waistline, some extra beading) and they couldn't have been more helpful. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for that personal touch.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Tiffani, Thank you so much for trusting us with the journey you are beginning.

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2015

Donna & Connie saved my wedding day! So, long story, but I tried to cut corners with my wedding dress - so I ordered a dress online. Big mistake! I found out less than 4 months before the wedding that my dress had not even been shipped. As you can imagine, I went into panic mode. I immediately called several Chicago bridal boutiques and everyone told me they had to call Allure in order to find out if they could even rush order my wedding dress. I went to Volle's Bridal & Boutique and they saved my wedding! They found the dress I wanted at the right size and color... and it was the last one Allure had in their inventory! I placed the order right away. Thank heavens for Donna's and Connie's quick thinking. They truly saved my wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Katelyn · Married on 05/29/2015

Volle's was the first and only place I went when looking for my gown. They were so incredibly helpful and showed me so many different styles. I ended up with a gown that looked totally different than what I went in looking for and I couldn't be any happier. The dress is so perfectly me and I didn't even know it until I saw it. My experience with alterations was just as wonderful! Every time I went in for fittings everyone was so helpful, kind and super sweet! Anyone who passed by my room and got a peak if me in my dress stopped to say how beautiful I looked and any bride will know how good that reassurance feels :) The big day was yesterday and I cannot even count how many compliments I got on my gown! It was described by many as the most beautiful gown they'd ever seen and I couldn't agree more! I even had a golf cart of guys stop me as I was waiting to walk down for my first look because they wanted a selfie with me! :) Thank you Volle's for making me feel so incredibly beautiful and just like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Katelyn,

We are so excited to read your note to our staff! Thank you for allowing our wonderful staff to care for you. If possible, please forward pictures so all may enjoy the beauty of your day.
    Respectfully,
    Mr Dean

Briana · Married on 05/16/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience at Volle's Bridal! When I told Trish what kind of gown I was looking for she did an amazing job finding the dresses that fit my description! I had narrowed it down to two and when I thought I had decided, the owner, Deanna, asked if I had said yes to my dress, I said I did and everyone started clapping, it brought me to tears! I'm so happy I came to Volle's and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Briana, The Tears of Joy is what keeps our staff so engaged in our clients. We are so excited to have you as part of our family. Thank You for your trust! Happy Holiday

I love volles!!! they were so on when i came to pick up my dress!! I tell everyone about volles!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

sylvia · Married on 10/04/2014

Volles Bridal was amazing at helping me find my dream dress!! The various fittings we scheduled we smooth and they were happy to help with any and all requests! I felt more beautiful in my dress than ever before. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/13/2015

The quality of my gown was obvious, but the service was excellent. From start to finish the staff was just the best. I never felt rushed, but always comfortable. Thanks Volles!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Erica · Married on 07/19/2014

Volle's was the first and only place I went dress shopping. I found a gorgeous dress! Had an amazing experience!!!! Would recommend to anyone! Pam is wonderful!! :) thanks so much!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Erica, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit to Volle's. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of Volle's diligent strides towards personalized and second to none service. Pamela and our entire staff will be happy to know that you were happy with your experience . We are looking forward to seeing you again for all your wedding needs.
    Carol, Executive Manager since 1983

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Got my Jim Hjelm wedding dress from Volle's and Deena was my bridal consultant. She was amazing and so helpful. I came back 3 times before finally purchasing my dress during their sample sale and they were very flexible about everything. When I came back for fittings and saw Deena go by she even acknowledged me by name to say hi. I love that it's a smaller family owned place and it looks like a transformed vintage home. You really get personalized care here and everybody is so nice. I have heard many people in the area have gotten their dresses from here also. I have recommended Volle's to friends who have recently gotten engaged and will continue to recommend them. They also have a place behind them (whom I think is connected business wise) called Mr Tux where my husband and all the groomsmen rented their suits from and they were also awesome.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sara · Married on 06/07/2014

I bought the wedding dress of my dreams at Volle's!! The experience was amazing and Meghan was the best consultant! My mom and future mother-in-law both bought their dresses at Volle's and I carried on the tradition. From the minute I walked in with my family I felt completely welcome and important. Everyone was extremely nice and you could tell that every person there really cares about what they do and cares about their brides. Meghan listened to everything I had to say and found me exactly what I wanted. I will recommend all of my friends to shop there!!!...One of my friends took my advice and bought her dress from Volle's this past weekend! She said she had an amazing experience as well!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Sara,
    Your kind words bring much happiness to our family! The kindness in your expressions towards our family business and Meghan's commitment to you, will be enjoyed by our entire staff. I am printing a copy of your review, driving to Volle's, house, (our founder who is 91 years old) and reading it to her. It is my guess, that tears of joy will be on her cheeks, shortly after hearing your kind words about the store she began 42 years ago.
    Respectfully, Mr Dean

Susan · Married on 05/31/2014

I went to Volle's Bridal Boutique since two of my girlfriends bought their dress from them. It was the first bridal store I went to and it was where I bought my dress! I love Volle's since they have a staff person helping you bring dresses based on what you like and dislike. She really listened and it was easier then going through racks of wedding dresses. I also had my wedding in New York so Volle's was great with recommending when to come back for my fittings and holding my dress until it was ready to be picked up. Though they do not ship dresses, the way they hung the dress and steamed it ahead of time kept the dress in great shape while traveling.

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/25/2014

I had an amazing experience at Volle's! They really made me feel like a million bucks, very attentive, and positive feedback with all the gowns I tried. I had a couple requests to change the dress and the veil and they made sure they were accommodated. I found an amazing dress and they completed my look with the perfect matching veil and headpiece. The dress I chose was at the VERY top of my budget so they gave me a truck show discount even though they weren't having a trunk show for my designer and threw in the veil for free!! Pamela, my consultant, was amazing as well as the manager (I forget her name). Great family owned business with gorgeous gowns. I highly recommend this salon!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Abby, Thank you for your recent visit to Volle's and thank you for taking the time to write a kind and thorough review. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers. We all look forward to seeing you again to further help you with your wedding needs.
    Carol, Executive Manager since 1983

Dana · Married on 05/24/2014

Volles is the best bridal store around!

Sent on 01/11/2014

AMAZING AMAZING DRESSES!
    They have so many beautiful gowns.
    My wedding dress was by Pronovias and I fell in love with it.
    They have a number of veils, belts, jewelry, and of courses gowns to choose from.
    I highly recommend this boutique for weddings, prom, dances, etc.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Linda & Brian · Married on 05/03/2014

The entire staff at Volles made the process of buying a wedding dress so enjoyable from start to finish! The selection of dresses and samples to try on were amazing, especially for someone size 16, and their determination to help me find the right dress was evident. Once the purchase was made, the alterations appointments went so smoothly and the Dress was perfect for the big day. Thanks to Volles for such a positive experience!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Erin was so helpful!! We got my dress here and then a month later went to get my mom's dress!! We are both so very happy!! I was told my dress would take 6 months at least and it came in 5! I could not be more happy with the product and service.

Sent on 05/01/2014