Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 5
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 6
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 7

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Volles was by far the most incredible shopping experience, and I went to four different dress shops. I worked with Amanda to find my beautiful dress! She was so welcoming, easy to work with, and accommodating to my needs. She went back and forth multiple times and really gained an understanding of what I was looking for. She also scheduled a last minute appointment with me so I could go in a second time! She brought in the tailor to show me other ideas that could be done to make my dress perfect- and she succeeded. I love my dress and loved my experience here--highly highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel, for taking the time to write about your experience at Volle's! Amanda is AWESOME and we are so happy she was able to help you find your dream dress! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to helping you throughout the rest of the process!

Jeanine · Married on 05/11/2019

My consultant Amanda was awesome! I went to other bridal shops prior to Volles and they did not hold a candle to Volles quality & quanity of dresses. I was looking for a unique gown and my consultant pulled gowns that not only fit my budget but also looked great on. She listened to me and what I was looking for. Amanda was very patient with me and did not rush the process. Deanna, the owner also helped us by making some changes to the Allure gown so that it will be exactly what I want.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Jeanine, for your kind words and for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy to welcome you to the Volle's family!

Allison · Married on 04/27/2019

Each staff member I worked with at Volles was so thoughtful and positive. When I went back to re-try on the dresses I had in mind, the shop's owner remembered me and made it feel very personal. I'm looking forward to working with the staff over the next year, for alternations and everything else!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison, for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy we had your dream dress and we look forward to working with you throughout the process! Welcome to the Volle's family!

Kathryn · Married on 02/23/2019

Made a very vulnerable experience amazing.

Amanda at Volles made me feel extremely comfortable in the most cringey of situations (getting down to nude and wrestling on big gowns). She helped me step out of the box that I *thought* I was in style-wise and found me something I would have never expected to love so much. She gave me that "bridal" moment and yes, I cried. Three times. I would go back to Volles in a nano-second!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Corey · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda was great! She was so helpful and sweet. I did not give her much direction to go off of and she really nailed it! She brought out beautiful dresses and found exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for letting us know how Amanda did. We are so happy you found the perfect dress.

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2018

Every part of my Volle’s experience was wonderful. The made try on dresses fun and anything but stressful. From booking an appoint to trying on dresses, everyone was pleasant and patient. I would defineatly recommend Volle’s to other brides in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kristen for these kind words. We are excited to be by your side.

Jill · Married on 11/03/2018

This is our second Wedding Dress Selection with Volles. We really didn't even consider looking elsewhere! The customer service is fabulous and both of our daughters live out of the area. One on the East Coast and one out of the country. Start to finish - the staff is very accommodating and understanding of 'out of the box' appointment timing and worked so well with helping to capture what each daughter really wanted. Deanna, Pamela and team are magnificent. Pinning and unpinning and special customizations are handled with smiles and a super attitude. Each of our daughters found the dress of their dreams and for each of them - it was due to the consultant listening with intent and thinking about the full - big picture of the day, the venue, the brides vision and 'of course' the dress. The pricing is really reasonable and we came in under budget on both of our selections. (not the amount listed on this review is for 2 beautiful designer dresses.) Oh - and after you 'say yes to your dress' the customer service continues through delivery, alterations and final pick up. Thank you for being patient and helpful and funny and endearing. Volles really is the best.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

We cannot express how happy we are to hear that you are happy with the services we provided! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule (two daughters in wedding planning mode) to write about your experience! We look forward to continue to provide you with excellent service, it's because of wonderful families like yours that we do what we do!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amanda was great! I gave her an idea of what I liked and every dress she brought me was spot on. She made my experience truly wonderful and found me the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jessica. Amanda is an amazing part of our team.

Michaelia · Married on 10/20/2018

I was able to quickly select my beautiful wedding dress. The service was great.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Michaelia.......Thank YOU for your order. We are excited to be by your side during this wonderful time. Volles
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service!!!

I went to Volles after it was suggested by 3 separate brides who got their dress from there as well. I was very pleased with their service both from the first appointment through all of the fittings. I can be very self conscious and hard on myself and they always made me feel beautiful and like I was crazy for thinking anything less! I was choosing dresses that I felt "comfortable" in, and the last dress I tried on with them was out of my comfort zone and was the ONE. I instantly fell in love and the waterworks were flowing. They knew exactly what they were doing, and I so appreciate it now after feeling like a princess on my wedding day. Every alterations appointment was great and in the end it fit like a glove. I can't say enough great things about the dress and service I received from Volles!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Allison! You were an absolutely stunning bride and it was our pleasure to have a small part in making your day amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! You are a valued part of our Volle's family and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 10/12/2018

Thank you for being so helpful with your suggestions and patience when my mom and I were there! She gave us great options and was very efficient on time.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Kristine.............We are honored to serve you. Thank you for allowing our amazing staff to help.

Gina · Married on 10/06/2018

After the dress I requested didn’t come in the Martina trunk show, the team did everything they could to get it. It meant the world and we were so happy! Very proud to be a Volle’s bride! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Gina..........we are excited to serve you. Thank you for the kind words of praise for our incredible staff members.

Angela · Married on 09/29/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Volle's and with the owner and my consultant, Amanda! Amanda was great at picking out wedding gown styles that fit with what I was looking for, and also styles that I didn't expect to like that she thought would be a great fit with my shape and style. I ended up falling in love with a dress that Amanda picked and I could not be more pleased :) Thank you for a great experience and one that my family and I won't forget!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Angela...........your words of praise and gratitude are beautiful. Thank YOU for taking the time to write about our family business that celebrates 48 years of dedication and service to our wonderful brides and families.

ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Hour and a half drive to get here was totally worth it! All the staff was friendly, well mannered and all seemed to love their job. My mother came with and she has a very bad back and has had multiple back surgeries and my consultant cleared off a stool and helped elevate her feet and tried her best to make her comfortable. That just shows how much they care. I found my dream dress (after I bought my first original dress) here and I can’t wait to wear it on my big day! I would highly recommend getting your dress here and they also have a beautiful selection of bridesmaids dresses as well.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Ashley, thank you for your business. We are truly blessed to have so many exceptional staff members. We look forward to assisting you and sharing many more wonderful moments while in our care.

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

They made my wedding dress shopping easy and fun!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience! We look forward to continue to give you excellent service throughout the entire process!

Roksana · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience at Volles Bridal! My consultant, Kim, went above and beyond my expectations. She was extremely helpful and understanding. Special thanks to Deanna for helping me find the most perfect dress. I will continue to recommend Volles to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Roksana Thank you for the kind words about Kim. She is so special. In the early 80's Kim worked side by side with Volle, our founder and designer. She learned so much and developed such passion for our business. In fact, she came back to work 30 years later to continue her dedication.

Ryanne · Married on 09/15/2018

She was so great! I was really not looking forward to dress shopping because I thought it would be a stressful never ending task.

Not only did I find my dress there (my first stop), I actually started to relax and enjoy the process! She was very patient and seemed to really listen and understand what I was looking for. Sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference :)

Sent on 02/13/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Ryanne we are so happy you are in our care. The dedicated professionals will be by your side all the way. Thank you for taking time to honor our staff members.

Jill · Married on 09/14/2018

I walked into Volle's for my appointment not really knowing what I wanted, only bringing one picture of a dress well outside my budget. Tammy, my consultant, was fabulous and found the dress of my dreams just like the dress in the picture. The best part - she listened to me and stayed in my budget! I highly suggest Volle's and recommend seeing Tammy if you want a stress-free, fun experience.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Jill.........thank you for honoring Tammy and our boutique. We all love so much caring for our valuable customers.

Sabrina · Married on 09/08/2018

We went shopping at Volle’s for bridesmaid dresses. We had such a great experience. The whole process went so smoothly. Everyone made sure we got the perfect dress! Would definitely recommend this boutique to everyone I know!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 8

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Sabrina.............your picture on our antique stairwell is so fun. All your clan, there by your side to share your joy. WE thank you for allowing our staff to serve you.

Jo · Married on 09/02/2018

Amanda Ray was so helpful in my bridal gown appointment! She was patient and helpful in my decision-making, and made me feel amazing in the dress I chose. Thank you Volles for allowing me to say YES to my dress!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Jo..............saying YES to your dress with Amanda must have been so fun. Thank you for allowing our wonderful staff to serve you.

Lianna · Married on 09/01/2018

My experience at Volles was better than I could have ever dreamed of, they treated me like the most important bride there! They were so patient with me and my big family. Pamela listened to what style I liked but also convinced me to go outside of my comfort zone (which was sooo worth it). This boutique had more dresses than the other 3 boutiques I went to and everyone actually knew what they were talking about! I would not recommend going anywhere else!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Liana thank your for the words of praise. We loved working with you and your family and can't wait to see you again soon.

Maria · Married on 09/01/2018

Volle’s is amazing! Family owned and operated, amazing staff and alterations department right on site and so many beautiful dresses to choose from!!! Highly recommend!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your beautiful daughters Maria! Thank you for choosing Volle's Bridal Boutique.

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

This is a very popular dress boutique with tons of amazing options! I got my wedding dress here, but you can also get bridesmaids and mother's dresses. The selections are incredible and the staff is top notch- very organized and attentive. They truly are the best in the area. I recommend going during a trunk show to save 10-20%!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey, for sharing your experience!! We are so honored you chose Volle's! We look forward to continuing to serve you throughout the entire planning process! Welcome to the Volle's family and happy planning!

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

Look no further! Shop and say YES to your dream dress at Volles in Lake Zurich!
    For my daughter’s 8.18.18 wedding; 6 bridesmaid dresses, 2 bridal gowns , veil, accessories and a mother of the bride dress purchased. All service and quality expectations exceed! Customer for life. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 9
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 10
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 11
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 12

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

And what a BEAUTIFUL bride she was! You are a cherished part of the Volle's family!! Thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review!! Cheers!

Gina · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Experience Start to Finish

Volles provided such an amazing experience for finding my perfect dress. My bridesmaids and I had a fun time in our private room where we were catered to by our dress specialist. She listened to our feedback, and brought in dress after amazing dress. There was a no pressure feel, the staff were courteous and professional, and I felt so comfortable with everything that happened. I am so happy that I chose Volle's!!

Sent on 02/11/2019