Volcanik Entertainment Reviews

Volcanik Entertainment 5
Volcanik Entertainment 6
Volcanik Entertainment 7

Sripa · Married on 11/17/2012

Our engagement party last year was planned at the last min. Volcanik Entertainment came to the rescue when I heard them perform the weekend before at a family wedding. I told my fiancé at the time, I wanted them to DJ our events. He went up to Hemant; got his contact and the next day we were in touch planning the engagement. Hemant accommodated at the last min and planned everything out. He has many packages to choose from to meet your needs and if not he would help customize one that you like.
    They setup quickly, they were very polite, detailed, on schedule and professional. Nik and Hemant made our event even more memorable than we had planned and expected. We gave them a little background of both sides of the family and they understood and went with the flow. The one thing that really took us by surprise was during the ceremony they played the traditional Tamil instrumental music which we didn't even think they had and totally impressed my in laws. So, hats off! The music was upbeat and got everyone out on the dance floor. It was a blast and everyone is still talking about how much fun it was.

After a successful engagement, we called Volcanik back for our reception. They did everything being the DJ at the event, making sure the reception hall was properly lighted and at times acting like our personal waiter! Needless to mention, the music was fantastic and tailored to our preference. It was nice to have one part of our event planning that we didn't have to worry about. I would also like to point out that everyone at Volcanik was very helpful in providing references to other vendors (cake, decorations, etc.) being in the industry. Since they were familiar with our venue, they communicated well with our decorator and manager at the venue for the lighting and what they would need which was very nice. We definitely recommend Volcanik Entertainment for any event. Thanks again to Hemant, Nik, and Ashish for making our events memorable.

Babu · Married on 03/22/2008

3.5

Very professional. Good suggestions. Didn't like the MC format so much.

Binoy · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

Provided excellent entertainment for the barat - hyped the crowd, in conjunction with our dholi. Also was well-equipped for our wedding ceremony, provided great large screens for our audience to view from the back of the room. Sound quality was excellent, no hiccups whatsoever. For our reception, provided excellent satellite speakers for our cocktail hour. Some guests mentioned that they could not hear any of the speeches that were sitting near the outside of the wedding hall, so wasn't sure if the satellite speakers were just for the cocktail reception. Also was willing to lend a helping hand to our wedding venue decorator. Ashish and his crew remained professional throughout most of our interactions. There were a few instances where he was a bit stringent and inflexible, however we ironed out whatever we needed to after phone and e-mail communication.

All in all, well-worth the money - even provided a discount for me after a friend of mine referred me to his services. Would certainly recommend to anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC

• bijal

bijal · Married on 05/16/2009

4.2

I worked with Ashish after my sister had used Volcanik for her wedding. He was professional and very helpful with music suggestions. Since I had first-hand knowledge of their work, I only met with him once to review timelines and music selection. Most of our communication was via email. For never having visited the venue, he able to set up and go with the flow without any problems. I would highly recommend Volcanik. We were very happy that they were a part of our day!