Volcanik Entertainment Reviews

Volcanik Entertainment 5
Volcanik Entertainment 6
Volcanik Entertainment 7

Trudy · Married on 09/01/2013

We loved working with Volcanik for both our garba and wedding day (baraat, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception)! Hemant was our main contact and he was always very enthusiastic about our event. He was very good about making helpful suggestions from his extensive wedding experience as well as accommodating our own requests. Just 2 weeks after the wedding, Hemant emailed us a sneak peak of our event video which was so much fun to watch, especially since we weren't expecting a video from our videographer for months. Sometimes it took a while for our emails to be answered, but they also weren't urgent emails, and they understandably very busy during the wedding season. We also didn't receive the photobooth we requested, which we didn't realize until after the wedding, but in the end, our wedding was such a blast, it didn't matter. We were VERY glad to have gone with Volcanik and would definitely recommend them for your wedding! They were so easy to work with and helped everything go smoothly! You'll love them!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Hiren · Married on 06/09/2012

Using Volcanik Entertainment for our Weddng Reception was extremely worht it. Both my wife and I were not in the area and having this group made organizing our reception ot be quite easy. The quality of music was excellent as throughout the night we heard so many complements about the music and choice selection. They were also quite prompt for their set up. I would recommend them for both music and lighting again.

Sent on 05/09/2013
  • U

Uday · Married on 07/17/2010

We have so many positive comments about our DJ at the wedding from all different age groups! They were the best!

Sent on 08/14/2010

Pamneit · Married on 05/24/2014

We chose Volcanik after meeting with a representative at a South Indian bridal show. We were immediately comfortable after the initial meeting, especially since our request was not typical - combining traditional Indian music with not so traditional Western music selections. Ashish was very helpful in navigating us through the process of creating a song selection list as well as a package that suited our needs and met our budget. Also, we were impressed by his flexibility in meeting to review details at the drop of a hat! The sound at the reception was excellent, state of the art equipment and lighting. The DJ was on point with feeling the crowd and successfully navigating the playlist in relation to the dance floor. We would use Volcanik again - thanks, guys, for helping us create a memorable night!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Riddhi · Married on 05/11/2013

This is the second time my family has used Volcanik Entertainment for our functions. Each time, Hemant and the rest of the crew have done an amazing job. They are extremely professional and helpful in making sure the night is a success. I loved the ambience that was created at my reception by the lighting and decor set up by Volcanik Entertainment. Additionally they did an fabulous job as MCs making sure that the crowd was pumped creating great energy in the room throughout the event. They were also very keen in listening to my husband and I's likes during all events and made our night very special. Thank you Volcanik Entertainment!!!! I would definately recommend them to everyone.
    ~Riddhi

Sent on 05/15/2013

Sripa · Married on 11/17/2012

Our engagement party last year was planned at the last min. Volcanik Entertainment came to the rescue when I heard them perform the weekend before at a family wedding. I told my fiancé at the time, I wanted them to DJ our events. He went up to Hemant; got his contact and the next day we were in touch planning the engagement. Hemant accommodated at the last min and planned everything out. He has many packages to choose from to meet your needs and if not he would help customize one that you like.
    They setup quickly, they were very polite, detailed, on schedule and professional. Nik and Hemant made our event even more memorable than we had planned and expected. We gave them a little background of both sides of the family and they understood and went with the flow. The one thing that really took us by surprise was during the ceremony they played the traditional Tamil instrumental music which we didn't even think they had and totally impressed my in laws. So, hats off! The music was upbeat and got everyone out on the dance floor. It was a blast and everyone is still talking about how much fun it was.

After a successful engagement, we called Volcanik back for our reception. They did everything being the DJ at the event, making sure the reception hall was properly lighted and at times acting like our personal waiter! Needless to mention, the music was fantastic and tailored to our preference. It was nice to have one part of our event planning that we didn't have to worry about. I would also like to point out that everyone at Volcanik was very helpful in providing references to other vendors (cake, decorations, etc.) being in the industry. Since they were familiar with our venue, they communicated well with our decorator and manager at the venue for the lighting and what they would need which was very nice. We definitely recommend Volcanik Entertainment for any event. Thanks again to Hemant, Nik, and Ashish for making our events memorable.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Babu · Married on 03/22/2008

3.5

Very professional. Good suggestions. Didn't like the MC format so much.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Binoy · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

Provided excellent entertainment for the barat - hyped the crowd, in conjunction with our dholi. Also was well-equipped for our wedding ceremony, provided great large screens for our audience to view from the back of the room. Sound quality was excellent, no hiccups whatsoever. For our reception, provided excellent satellite speakers for our cocktail hour. Some guests mentioned that they could not hear any of the speeches that were sitting near the outside of the wedding hall, so wasn't sure if the satellite speakers were just for the cocktail reception. Also was willing to lend a helping hand to our wedding venue decorator. Ashish and his crew remained professional throughout most of our interactions. There were a few instances where he was a bit stringent and inflexible, however we ironed out whatever we needed to after phone and e-mail communication.

All in all, well-worth the money - even provided a discount for me after a friend of mine referred me to his services. Would certainly recommend to anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • bijal

bijal · Married on 05/16/2009

4.2

I worked with Ashish after my sister had used Volcanik for her wedding. He was professional and very helpful with music suggestions. Since I had first-hand knowledge of their work, I only met with him once to review timelines and music selection. Most of our communication was via email. For never having visited the venue, he able to set up and go with the flow without any problems. I would highly recommend Volcanik. We were very happy that they were a part of our day!

Sent on 06/10/2009