Volcanik Entertainment Reviews

103 Reviews for Volcanik Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

103 Volcanik Entertainment Reviews

Neeta · Married on 01/16/2016

TLDR: Rahul & Nik were extremely organized, accessible, and professional and had an awesome set list catered for 3 events (no repeats of songs over a couple days!) I constantly received compliments on how amazing the DJ was.

Review:

Rahul & Nik were DJs for my wedding in West Palm Beach for both my Sangeet, Ceremony & the Reception (3 separate events). They did such a phenomenal job on all 3 events, that we specifically received compliments on how awesome the DJ & music was.

Leading up to the wedding I had emailed Rahul a bunch and had a couple phone calls with him to hammer out the music details (what kind I wanted for each event, specific songs etc). He was always immediately accessible and responsive and, despite some disorganization on my & my family's end, was able to organize and get everything together.

On our Sangeet night, we had a bunch of performances (around 11/12) & Rahul worked with all the performers to make sure the music and sound worked (some were singing, some were dancing, some were playing instruments, Rahul sound checked them all). Despite the chaos of an Indian event, the performances went off in a timely manner & the final two hours were for dancing and Rahul & Nik did an AWESOME job. Everyone was dancing and had such a great time.

For the reception, same deal. We had a couple surprise performances. Equipment for the speeches worked flawlessly, & the music kept everyone going until 1 am.

For my ceremony, we had specific songs we wanted him to play and sent it via google drive from a CD. Rahul double checked that everything worked & him & Nik were able to gather everything to play exactly how we wanted.

Great job!!

Vik · Married on 01/02/2016

Volcanik Entertainment helped with my wedding in Orlando, FL. The staff was always professional, enthusiastic and it was a pleasure working with their team. If you want an experienced DJ who knows how to help host a party then this is definitely who you want.

Sangita · Married on 12/04/2015

Hemant and Ashish DJ'd and helped MC our Sangeet, Wedding and Reception in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. They were amazing! We were so happy and grateful that we hired them. Hemant was very responsive to text/emails. Easy to get a hold of and willing to meet in person. He offered song suggestions and got to know our taste and guests list so he could accommodate the music. The day of our Sangeet, it started to rain and our event was outside. Hemant and team were great about working with the wedding planners to figure out an alternative location that would accommodate us and even helped set up the venue! They truly are hands on and so great at their jobs. We were so worried about mixing our melting pot of friends but literally we had everyone on the dance floor the whole night of our reception! They knew how to read the crowd and change out the music to make the party going! I would def recommend them for you wedding celebrations or any event. We can't wait to work together again!

JT · Married on 11/17/2015

DJ Volcanik was tremendous and did a great job at our wedding. We give him 5 stars and are thankful he was part of our day. He was able to accommodate our family needs playing a variety of music across different decades, genres and cultures (Irish America and Indian). He was very professional, organized and was able to work in different locations for the ceremony and reception.

Highly recommended,
    Timothy & Jyoti Nihill

Raxa · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Volkanic did an amazing job for our wedding and related events. The music at our reception was amazing and they did a solid job with the lighting as well. We would highly recommend them.

Neha · Married on 09/26/2015

I hired DJ Volcanik for my wedding and they were absolutely phenomenal! All of our guests were so pleased with the music and entertainment provided by Rahul and his team. Obtaining information, getting questions answered, and signing an agreement was seamless. Rahul and team knew exactly what kind of music to play without me providing a playlist or any preference. Hiring Rahul was my one vendor that required the least amount of work and stress throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would highly recommend using DJ Volcanik for anyone who is looking for a DJ for any type of event and I would definitely use Rahul again.

Roshni · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Volcanik was the best vendor choice I could make. He kept the dance floor going all night, we were sad when it came time to stop the party. He was on time, professional, and provided everything he promised. All entrance songs and song selections were exactly as requested. We couldn't have been happier with him.

Dhara · Married on 07/18/2015

Hemant and Rahul of DJ Volcanik were hands the down the easiest and the most fun vendor for our wedding to deal with. They did a great job for all of our events and put our mind at ease for the entire process. They were also the most flexible when it came to how we wanted things laid out and gave us some great suggestions along the way, I think they did more planning for us for their portion than we actually did, (which made planning that much easier). Great value for the price, very professional and even had a few great surprises throughout our reception, that we had no idea that were coming. Many guests asked us the night of our reception if our DJ was available for their events! If you want to check one thing off your list early, and be sure you chose right, this is the DJ for you! We used them for Garba, Baraat, Wedding, Cocktail Hour, and Reception (as well as setting up a Step & Repeat photo booth)

Ashish and his team are outstanding. They took care of the lighting for our garba, wedding ceremony, and our reception as well as provided all of the Dj And entertainment services for all those events. They are very easy to work with and are very axcomodating. Their organizational skills are exceptional. During our reception, they were able to keep the dance floor alive the whole time and our guests didn't want to leave even when the lights turned on at the end of the night. I highly recommend them to Dj Any of your upcoming events

Gloria · Married on 06/21/2015

Volcanik Entertainment not only worked with our tight budget but also provided excellent services during our wedding. Their attention to detail far surpassed my expectations.

Candice · Married on 05/09/2015

Volcanik Entertainment were amazing. They went above and beyond to provide their services to the highest level. We couldn't have asked for more from these guys. They were able to provide traditional services for the Indian wedding, and rocked out with some amazing mixes at our reception. We highly recommend their services for any sort of event, Indian or otherwise. They will not disappoint.

We love Volcanik!! We had a 2-day event including sangeet, baraat, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Rahul, Hemant, Nik, and Pratik were truly the dream team! From start to finish, they kept the music going, entertained the crowd, and left a lasting impression that had our guests asking for their contact information! I was in touch with Rahul during the planning period, and he returned my e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner and gave us very reasonable pricing. He was incredibly helpful - a week before the event, I was having trouble creating the music medley for some dance performances, and he offered to do it for me and sent it to me within 10 min of our conversation. He also spent a lot of time discussing with me the details of each day and event to ensure that he understood our style and catered to that. The custom monograms were beautiful, and Rahul made sure that they were displayed on time in different locations. They played great upbeat music for the baraat, and Pratik kept the crowd going with the dhol. Hemant was a very charismatic MC and kept the guests laughing and entertained on both nights. Rahul and Nik were on point with their DJing skills, and so many of our guests raved about how great the music was. Despite being our DJs for both nights, they didn't repeat songs (unless requested to!). We really had wonderful experience and would recommend them without hesitation!

BEST.DJ.EVER! Honestly, Rahul made sure nobody left the dance floor! He played the best mixes and reminded us of college (which I asked him to do). I'm Indian, but I have a very diverse group of friends so he didn't stick to the generic Indian music. Rahul met with us 2 weeks before the wedding to hashed out all the details. He made sure to ask any questions beforehand and he completely delivered on the day of the wedding and reception. He also worked with our price range, which really helped. He played all our special requests and helped make the wedding a success. I still have people asking about him and talking about the reception. I would recommend him to anyone.

Krupa · Married on 02/21/2015

Working with Rahul and the Volcanik team went above and beyond our expectations. They tailored to our specific needs and those of our guests. We used them for 4 events and each of them ran seamlessly. We couldn't have asked for a better entertainment provider and would highly recommend them to all of our family and friends. The dhol player was an excellent addition to not only our bharat but our reception. Thank you Rahul and thank you Volcanik!!

Preya · Married on 11/08/2014

Rahul and his team were the BEST! Not only did he play exactly the type of music we wanted for our 2 day event, but he also worked with my brother (without my knowledge) to put on a surprise performance for me and my husband! He was amazing at mixing throwback songs with new music! He also made sure to play a few Indian songs to keep my parents and their friends happy!! He also did some of our uplighting that looked incredible and stuck within our price range!

In addition to setting up a playlist for our afterparty, Rahul went above and beyond to make sure that we and our guests all had an incredible time! All of friends that are getting married are asking for DJ Rahul's info and people still remember our welcome dinner, reception, and afterparty for the music! I would highly recommend DJ Rahul and his team to all looking for a DJ that will go above and beyond!

Rahul, Gary, Sumeet, and Kayur were a great team to work it. They were responsive and listened to all our requests, needs, and concerns. Rahul helped us with more than just the dj aspect of the wedding, trying to make sure everything ran smooth the weekend of the wedding. We had SUCH a great time working with Volcanik Ent and highly recommend them for any upcoming events. They helped us ensure our guests had a great time and our friends are still listening to Audio Rah's reception mix!!

Ra (Rahul), Nik and Hemant did an absolutely great job from pre-wedding to the day off entertainment! I had an easy time communicating my ideas to the team and being able to request songs etc. The most memorable part was the baraat when they played all the music requested by the groom and even though it was the hottest day ever, everyone danced their butts off! The team did a great job from their set-up area to every single song that was played not only at the reception, but during the wedding as well. I didn't have to worry about a thing :) highly recommend them!

Drew and · Married on 09/06/2014

DJ Volcanik (Ashish) and his crew did an amazing job for our 2 day event (Garba, Baarat, Wedding Ceremony, and Reception) in Wilmington, Delaware. Ashish was extremely helpful from the beginning until the very end. He helped us with much more than DJ related items. For example he got us in contact with the starlit dance floor literally (hours) before the reception. Our original vendor couldn't deliver what we ordered, and we asked Ashish less than a week before the reception. The turn around time for that and when we needed it was virtually impossible, but he somehow found the way. Without his support and his previous experience, we would have definitely not had the perfect wedding weekend. His music, sound quality, mc'ing, lighting, his crew was greatly above expectations. I strongly recommend Dj Volcanik for your DJ/Lighting/Mc'ing needs. Once again thank you for everything from -Drew and Karishma!!!!

Sandeep · Married on 09/05/2014

Rahul was the best Dj ever! He accommodated to everyone's taste in music and made sure everyone had a blast at our engagement party! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a Dj for an event or wedding!

Deep · Married on 08/31/2014

These guys are absolutely amazing! Hemant and his crew took care of all of the music and lighting for our garba, baraat, wedding, and reception. They went the extra mile and ensured that everything ran smoothly for us. Hemant made time out of his schedule on multiple occasions to meet with us and plan out our events. He even gave us advice outside of music and entertainment in the midst of our wedding planning.

We really can't emphasize how much fun our family and friends had during our wedding weekend. Hemant is a great MC and really knows how to keep the crowd energetic. The music selection was great and they were very receptive to what we wanted. They really knew how to keep the dance floor packed which is what you want at your reception! Also, the lighting they provided was absolutely stunning and blew us away.

A big shout out to Nik who did a phenomenal job at the garba and reception as well! He was very professional and pleasant to work with. Volcanik Entertainment exceeded our expectations and truly contributed to a successful wedding experience for us. Thank you guys!!!

Ambika · Married on 07/19/2014

As I am ready to book Volcanik Entertainment again for another event, I realized that I never did write them a review from our wedding. We met Ashish & Hemant back when they DJ'ed our engagement party. They did such an incredible job that we immediately decided they would be our DJs for all our wedding events. There aren't enough praises I could sing for the entire Volcanik team. From the get-go, Ashish became invested in understanding our entire vision for the wedding - not just our taste in music. They went above and beyond to make a custom up-lighting stencil of our invitation monogram and absolutely nailed it. It goes without saying that these guys know their music; they work the crowd like no other DJ out there. I'll admit that I can be very picky with what I expect to hear at a party so I was obviously going to be even pickier when it came to my wedding (Ashish put up with me like a champ LOL); they did not play a single song we didn't want to hear. The dhol was nothing less than AMAZING at the baraat and reception. Thank you guys so so so so so much for absolutely killing it and being so awesome.

Payal · Married on 06/29/2014

Hemant and his team did an amazing job for our Sangeet and wedding/reception! The entire team was very professional in everything that they did. With regards to music, every song was spot on! Everyone had a great time at the reception and were on the dance floor all night. I have worked with Hemant in the past and so I had no doubt in my mind that everything would go perfectly. I would highly recommend them.

Preet · Married on 05/25/2014

Hemant and the Volcanic team made our wedding weekend very memorable . They were very professional and very easy to work with .. Most of all our guests enjoyed them a lot .. I wish them the very best and lots of success

S. · Married on 04/19/2014

Full disclosure: we are very skeptical of event DJs. We’ve been to one too many parties with cheesy, greasy DJs who seem to think that everybody wants to hear "Celebration" and do the "YMCA".

Volcanik Entertainment shattered our assumption. First, Ashish was totally responsive to our "do not play" list ("Oh What a Night" topped the list), and asked very logical questions ("well, what do you like?"). The result was one of the best DJ'd events we've ever been a part of -- not an easy feat for a reception with a mixed crowd of young folks and older Indian relatives. He managed to respond to our taste in Western music while also playing a terrific mix of old and new Indian music to keep the dance floor bumping.

Second, he was a do-er, and just made things happen. Microphone doesn't fit on mic stand? No worries, he's got duct tape. Bassist forgot to bring a 9 volt battery? No worries, he apparently keeps spares in his pocket. Whenever there was the slightest hiccup at all, Ashish calmly solved the problem. In a room full of demanding aunties and uncles, getting things done was crucial.

For an awesome, non-cheesy time, we highly recommend Volcanik and will be going back to them.

Ashish and his team were great to work with from beginning to end. Ashish was honestly the coolest, most calm person I had to deal with from day 1. He made the entertainment part of the wedding so much easier for me. We had so much fun during the wedding. His whole team did an excellent job and kept the crowd entertained the whole night.
    I cannot thank them enough for their services.