Voir Photography Reviews

45 | Seattle, WA

45 Reviews for Voir Photography

Julia · Married on 07/09/2011

Working with Voir Photography was a wonderful experience and we are more than satisfied with our pictures :)

Sent on 02/29/2012

Natalya · Married on 06/11/2011

The photographer and lighting assistant were very professional and produced great pictures that will be part of our memories forever!

Solomiya · Married on 06/04/2011

Vladimir really puts his heart and soul into his work. He always looks for perfection in every photo and makes your wedding day the most memorable day of your life. Highly recommended

hillary · Married on 01/08/2011

Voir photography did a amazing job on my wedding photographs. I get compliments all the time on how unique and awesome the pictures are. I would highly recommend anyone to book your wedding or any other photography sessions with them. Vlad was very easy to get along with and made you feel really comfortable which resulted in pictures that look natural. Not to mention the prices were great compared to other photographers that were not even close to the quality of Voir. Thanks again for capturing my wedding!

Jenna · Married on 09/10/2010

We could not have been happier with our decision to have Voir Photography take our wedding photos. We were very impressed by the photos on their blog, but met with them before signing a contract to make sure we felt very comfortable going with them. Seeing their work in person left us with no doubt, and we were thrilled when we saw the work they did for us. They did an amazing job! We received so many compliments on how our photos turned out, and they were wonderful to work with. Their style and the quality of their work is awesome. I would absolutely recommend them!

Ekaterina · Married on 08/04/2010

My husband and I had a wonderful experience on our wedding day with Vlad and his assistant. He guided us though the entire day and was sure not to forget to tell me to smile :). A wedding day is a hectic day, but the photos we received back captured all the special and beautiful moments we only dreamed for. We loved Vlad, his photography and the service he provided. Vior Photography definitely exceeded our expectations.

~Ekaterina and Anton Sivayev

Sent on 03/03/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2010

Vlad and Irina were great! They captured every moment of our wedding. It's been almost two years and when I look at the photos I re-live every moment. It takes special talent... And Voir photography has what it takes! We were so pleased that we booked a family session the following spring, and will have our next family session with them as well! Ken & Michelle

Sent on 03/10/2012

Mark · Married on 09/26/2009

Voir Photography did a phenomenal job. They were not intrusive in any way and yet managed to get so many "in the moment" shots. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

• O

Oleg · Married on 08/30/2009

I loved my photography.. Vlad and Irina you both did a great job. Thank you and the poster it looks gorgeous..Thank you and May God Bless You and your business. Oleg and Radika

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2008

Vlad did a wonderful job photographing our wedding and Irina touched up the photos beautifully! We were very, very impressed with the level of quality we received from their work. We received the photos less than two weeks after our wedding. I would highly recommend Voir Photography to anyone needing professional service and quality images.

• I

Ira · Married on 08/30/2008

They were willing to travel 100mi north to do our wedding. I also loved the fact that we gor our pictires 3 weeks after the wedding, as prommised, on DVD's and got signed releases to print the pictures when and wherever we wanted. Great people to work with! Everyone loved our photos!

Lyndi · Married on 06/30/2007

I loved working with Voir Photography. After all these years I still treasure the photos they took. Excellent service, attention to detail and customer service.

Sent on 02/29/2012

Michael & Hui · Married on 08/18/2012

I interviewed a few photographers before hiring Vlad from Voir Photography, and I'm so happy to have hired him. Both of our wedding photos and engagement photos came out beautifully, and we got raves from friends about how wonderful they are. Vlad really has an artistic eye to capture the "right" moments and emotions, and the lighting was perfect.

During the wedding planning, Vlad was extremely responsive and easy to work with. This is so important as when you have a dozens of vendors to deal with, on top of getting yourself and your partner ready, having quick responses and the answers you look for helps control the stress.

On the wedding day and the engagement photo session, Vlad was professional and at ease. He arrived before his scheduled time and got everything setup. He remembered all the details, shots requests, and special instructions I gave him, and executed them with ease. E.g, our wedding was on a boat, and the space was limited that guests had to fill in the aisle after bride's entrance, and make room for us to exit. He was extremely smooth following guests' flow, and made himself hardly noticeable that both my husband and I thought he was absent for the ceremony until we saw the photos later!

Another thing worth noting is it's a great value to add the assistant in the package. For a minimal amount of the additional cost, the assistant not only helped with lighting, but also took good photos of my (bride's) entrance from behind.

If there's one thing I'd like to change, is he overcommunicated with me towards the end of the wedding night. E.g, He'd tell me that he missed a shot or ask me if I need to extend the time by telling me detailed rate. I would've preferred to not have to know about those details on the day as I had much going on already.

Overall he was a great value. His price is mid-range and the quality of his work is superior than some photographers who charge much more. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Beth · Married on 11/20/2011

My husband and I ware extremely happy with the quality of work from Voir Photography! When planning our wedding we found it very difficult to find an affordable photographer that produced great pictures. When we found Voir Photography we thought it was too good to be true. Vlad did an amazing job and we would absolutely recommend him and use him for any future photography sessions.

Thanks Vlad!
    -Beth and Brian

Sent on 03/04/2012

Alyshia · Married on 07/17/2008

We loved our pictures and they were very flexible with different pricing options. I could not have asked for better quality, price and professionalism in a photographer in Seattle. Clearly the best in the area! Check out their website and you will be sold.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Jonathan · Married on 03/26/2016

Vlad was great. He happily met us at our venue, an hour and a half from his house, for a 20 minute run through, to make sure we were comfortable our wedding would be captured. And he did a great job taking formal pictures before the ceremony, capturing candid shots throughout the ceremony and reception, and making sure everyone and everything got captured, which is exactly what we had hoped for. He was also willing to go to both Green Lake and the University of Washington. We appreciated his flexibility, professionalism, and his ability to capture lovely pictures that help make our wedding day a truly wonderful memory.

Sent on 04/03/2016

The photos Voir Photography took of our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully too. Vlad has a wonderful talent for photography and the images he captures are elegant and relaxed at the same time. As a photographer he is kind, unassuming, very obliging so it made it very easy to work with him. He even made my camera-shy husband feel comfortable and even laugh. Photography is rarely cheap but the quality (and what you get for the price) at Voir Photography looks like a much more expensive photographer. We were very pleased. The one star I withheld was because though we loved our photos I was very disappointed that some key pictures we wanted were missed. I had sent a list before the wedding of the pictures I wanted but I don't think he had the list with him. He did ask on the day of our wedding if there were other pictures we wanted and I couldn't remember because I didn't think to bring a copy of the list myself and there was no way I was going to remember off the top of my head. Overall though, I think that is easily remedied by making sure to have a copy with you of the photos you want. What you will get from Voir Photography are beautiful photos for a decent price from a humble and pleasant, talented photographer.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Taneal · Married on 07/28/2011

Voir has an artistic eye! They captured every single moment of my wedding. With a four hour wedding I had over 1,400 photographs it was so hard to chose which 140 to include in my album they were all outstanding. I get so excited to show my album off to family and friends they all tell me they never new albums like this existed and its a whole new form of art. I also chose to purchase a canvis and I am planning on getting a second one soon they chose the top printing companies

• Y

Yuriy · Married on 07/28/2017

Vlad was very flexible and willing to accommodate to our schedule. The photos ended up being even better than we hoped for. Overall, it was a great experience and definitely a great value!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Krista · Married on 07/21/2013

3.5

Voir photography did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. Vlad was easy to get ahold of and very professional. He made taking all the photos easy and had lots of ideas for cool poses. He was also very open when we suggested what we wanted.
    The only downside was when we were back at the venue for the reception at Within SoDo. He only took photos of guests, bride and groom downstairs and none on the roof. The roof is why we booked the venue in the first place. But I didn't know he did not take any photos upstairs until after the wedding when I looked at the photos to make an album. Luckily, I had some photos from friends but it would have been better to have professional ones since we paid for them. Oh well, not a deal breaker.
    I would recommend Voir photography for any occasion and I would book them again.

Sent on 11/24/2013