109 Reviews for Vogue Music Events

Harp (1)
Flute (1)
Piano (1)
108 Vogue Music Events Reviews

The musicians from Vogue Music Event were great to work with. We communicated with Stan via email and he responded very promptly. We decided to select a string quartet and they sounded phenomenal. During the ceremony the musicians played beautifully and our guests complimented them all evening, particularly their rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song which we chose for our recessional. They also played during our cocktail hour so my husband and I were able to enjoy a bit of their artistry. The musicians were professional and poised. They knew what to do as soon as they arrived and required no direction from us the whole time they were there. They helped set the tone for the rest of the evening. We could not have chosen a better group and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quintet

Amazing!! Very good service. Couldn’t be happier with the service they provided. Had violinist and pianist.

Profile Picture Ivy, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

This group is nothing but wonderful! Stan was my main contact through all of our communication whether it'd be via email or through the phone. I was planning my wedding from Vegas and got married in NYC, where I used to live. He made my planning to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour so seamless! They have such a great selection of genres to play and we chose the contemporary songs to play during ceremony and cocktail. I had them play Canon in D for the wedding party to go down the aisle to and I walked down the aisle with Elvis Presley's "Can't stop falling in love with you." They played so many great songs including Despacito! I will truly miss working with them! THANK YOU SO MUCH STAN AND VOGUE MUSIC EVENTS!

Profile Picture Eric, 10/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quintet

Vogue Music Events were amazing! They were so professional and responsive and listened to my song requests. The music was beautiful and they performed amazing covers of modern songs for my cocktail hour. Everyone loved them - especially the Game of Thrones theme song :) I highly recommend them for your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

VME was absolutely amazing! They provided ceremony music for us and everything was just so beautiful. They were very easy to work with and have such a wonderful repertoire of modern and classic songs. I didn't actually get to meet them, unfortunately, but point it out to say that they were incredibly professional, unintrusive and extremely low maintenance. Absolutely perfect ceremony musicians!!

Profile Picture mandy, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet

We hired a violin and cello duo for our wedding ceremony. They were incredible. As the groom I got to spend a good amount in the church waiting for the bride to finally arrive so I was able to listen to them play the entire time. I definitely recommend them and without the doubt, they made the ceremony perfect.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

Could not be happier with Vogue Music Events! We had the quartet play during our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful, we got lots of compliments on the music! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User6586974, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Your music is a beautiful! You did us a pleasure! Thank you!

Profile Picture Evelin, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Stan and his musicians were amazing from start to finish. The customer service and communication was perfect and even when it got down to the wire they were on top of emailing and contacting us. They were there early and set up without any issues. Our guests loved the music selection and we counldn't have been happier with what the string quartet added to the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

This group was amazing. They let me customize the string trio (violin, cello and guitar) and the sound was amazing. They had a crazy long list of songs to choose from, plus were willing to learn ones not on the list. Our guests were raving!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Guitar, Violin, String-Trio

Vogue was wonderful! Not only did they have a large selection of wonderful, versatile music from every genre, they were very open to specific requests we had and did a beautiful job on the day. We used their string trio and I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Wonderful, professional, excellent music and created a perfect atmosphere for our event! I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Adam, 3/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

They were absolutely wonderful for our wedding ceremony! Played everything we asked for and followed the rhythm of the reverend.

Profile Picture User5527675, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Guitar, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

VME were everything I was hoping for in a ceremony musician - great music, expansive music list, and took away all stress from working with a wedding vendor. They kept in constant communication and did their job professionally on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User7374100, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Vogue music was amazing! We hired a string quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour at our mansion wedding. They played half hour before as our guests found their seats. The music selection they have is great! A lot of modern hits that people enjoy hearing and figuring out. I didn't get to hear much because we were taking pictures during cocktail hour, but apparently they played the Game of Thrones song and everyone loved it! They were very responsive and flexible. I even asked them to play 2 specific songs; I sent them the sheet music and they told me they would work on it. We were very happy with our decision to book this company. Classy and modern and truly a special touch!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quintet, Cello, Viola, Violin

VME was incredible. From day one they were easy to work with, to communicate with, and were open to my ideas. They provided suggestions, constantly emailed me back immediately, and most importantly, made my wedding day so special. Several guests came up to me at the wedding to tell me how beautiful the ceremony and cocktail music was and how wonderful the musicians were. When I was comparing companies, it was a no brainer to go with VME after watching videos, corresponding with the musicians, and comparing both pricing and music repertoire. I HIGHLY recommend Vogue Music Events for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Flute, Violin, String-Trio

Stan and his team of musicians added to a truly perfect day. They were prompt in all questions I had and very accommodating. Having them at our wedding was an amazing addition to the best day of our lives. Thank you for everything! I can only hope I can convince some of my engaged friends to have them at their weddings. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a special addition to an event.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, String-Trio

We used Vogue (string trio) for our church ceremony music on 11/7/15. They are incredible! Planning with them was fun and easy, but most of all they impressed us and our guests during our ceremony. My husband and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/7/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Stan and Dilyana of Vogue Music Events did an amazing job on organizing the strings performers for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Their repertoire is vast, made up of classic and modern songs, and they were even willing to add newer modern songs to our song list that they didn't already know! Think "Vitamin String Quartet for weddings." If you are having a wedding of 100+ people, we absolutely suggest at least a quartet to make the sound strong enough. The songs sounded beautiful and our guests LOVED it. So many people stopped doing what they were doing and said out loud "Is that [insert modern song here]?" VME added a special something to our wedding, and it wouldn't have been as special without them. We just wish Stan and Dilyana, who we had been working with the whole time, had been present at our wedding rather than the 4 performers they had sent. I know Stan and Dilyana are based out of NY and we are in FL, so it's not a big deal, but we were disappointed we couldn't meet them in person after watching them in so many videos leading up to the wedding. Nevertheless, VME did an amazing job and we would use them again anytime!

Aimee & Jason
1/16/16

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Vogue Music string quartet for our outside wedding ceremony at the Park Savoy. They were extremely professional and did a wonderful job. They are able to play a mix of modern and classical music which is really nice. I received a lot of compliments from my guests about the string quartet. Thank you to Vogue Music for making my ceremony so wonderful. HIGHLY recommend this vendor for your ceremony music!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quintet, Cello, Harp, Violin

One word: amazing!
The are very professional and talented. Everybody complimented us on the music during the ceremony.

Profile Picture User5315334, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin

Dilyana was amazing to work with - incredibly helpful and responsive and the musicians were awesome. Had a huge library of songs to choose from including a wide variety of pop covers which was a lot of fun during the cocktail hour. Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture User4817115, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Dilyana was quick to respond to our request for a string quartet less than two weeks before our ceremony. She was completely professional, and kind during the planning and booking process. The price was extremely fair considering the performance that we received. Our guests are still raving about the diversity of their repertoire!

We highly recommend using Vogue Music Entertainment for a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User5266096, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Vogue was PERFECT! They handled the strings music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They played exactly the songs we requested and sounded fantastic. They also were very responsive and professional to work with. And they were affordable. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews