Vivid Pink Photography Reviews

34 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

34 Reviews for Vivid Pink Photography

Amazing photographer! We met with Olga several times before our wedding day and she was great in helping us plan as well as being well prepared for our special day. She was super nice and organized and made sure the day ran smoothly. We could not be happier with the many beautiful pictures we ended up with! Also, great value and proofs were available to us just 10 days after our wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2016
  • User6519830 · 2+ years ago

Cannot say enough about Vivid Pink. Olga is phenomenal. Extremely professional yet fun. The photos were amazing and had artsy angles which left us speechless. Thank you Olga!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Coralie · Married on 12/12/2015

Looking for your wedding photographer is an important part of wedding planning. Wedding day goes by so fast but pictures are forever. Finding a great and affordable photographer is not easy task. Finding Vivid Pink photography was heaven sent. From the first time I met Olga, I knew she would be great. She is very professional and very organized and unique and her prices were very affordable. She has her own little touch in all her documents. Tells a lot about a person. She answered all my questions on our first meeting, was not pushy like some other vendors and really took notes of my vision and what I wanted to see on my big day. She is very accommodating and really tries to work around you. That's the way it should be. I wanted a photographer that had an assistant and I loved that her assistant is her husband. they worked well together and that reassured me.
    The day of my wedding, Olga arrived even earlier than expected just to make sure she has enough time and doesn't miss anything while my bridesmaids and I get ready. I thought that was really nice of her. She worked well with my planner and other vendors.
    She is a total sweetheart. I loved working with her. When you meet her, you will understand. Her sweet personality will win you over.
    Pictures turnaround time was pretty great. In less than 4 weeks our pictures were ready. We received a well packaged box wrapped in a bow, a very unique cute thank you card and a note, and a very unique mini glass bottle with a wine cork usb. So unique and beautiful, just like Olga. Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL!!!! she really listened to what I was looking for. I really wanted my pictures to feel natural and use natural lighting to highlight them and she totally delivered. I am beyond happy.
    there is so much more i could say about this company, but it would be an essay lol Overall, I would totally recommend Vivid Pink Photography. Thank you Olga :-)

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • User6119517 · 2+ years ago

Olga was our destination wedding photographer. It's not so easy to plan your wedding from far away and it's not easy to find a great photographer you can trust. I'm a very picky person and the photographer was the most important vendor for me. I'm SO HAPPY I've found Olga. I knew right away this is the person I want to capture my wedding day. I was looking for a female photographer for those getting ready shots. I didn't want to worry about being half naked in front of the guy.

Olga captured every important moment of the day. She was not obstructive during the ceremony and reception and at the same time she was always there for the picture perfect moment. All of my bridesmaids were very impressed with her too. She has this super nice and friendly personality. I felt very comfortable with having her at our wedding. Her husband was assisting/second shooting during the ceremony and reception. So we got more photos from different angles.

All the photos came out GORGEOUS! She delivered everything before the deadline, she posted sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram. When it came to ordering the wedding album she did an amazing job designing it too.

Thank you SO much Olga for making our day extra special. We will cherish our wedding photos forever!

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

I will start by saying that Olga was absolutely INCREDIBLE. She was definitely faced with a difficult task of capturing the rowdy group of people that was our bridal party, and he exceeded our expectations! I had 8 bridesmaids, and my now husband had 8 groomsmen, and Olga didn't miss a single picture. We also had a huge reception of around 200 people, and Olga was constantly moving around all night, capturing all of the moments that we wanted to capture as well as getting amazing pictures of all of our guests having fun. She was so professional, and very easy to get along with. I definitely recommend hiring Olga for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Patricia · Married on 10/03/2015

Olga is a highly talented and highly professional photographer. She is very customer service oriented and takes outstanding photos – I could not be more in love with our wedding photos! She is warm and makes you very comfortable as someone you spend your entire day with at your wedding - more than your new spouse!
    I can not speak highly enough of Olga's services.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Olga is an amazing photographer. Not only was she professional but she was also so kind and flexible. It was nice to have a photographer who was down to earth! You will not be disappointed with Olga!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Anne · Married on 09/26/2015

It's so important to choose the right vendors since you did not want to be worrying about anything. Olga was definitely the right person. From our engagement photos to the wedding, she was a pleasure to work with and delivered beautiful work. The day of the wedding can be long at times, with many photo shoots. In the wrong hands, this could have become frustrating but Olga got us from location to location and shot to shot quickly and made it all move very smoothly.

We have gotten our photos back and they are beautiful shots that range from more standard shots to creative shots that are a great mix to look over with friends and family. We are so happy we chose Olga and will cherish these photographs forever.

Natalia · Married on 08/15/2015

Olga has such an amazing talent for capturing ''moments'' which is exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. Olga has incredible energy and passion for photography. I did my research before I met Olga. I looked at a lot of different photographers' profiles. I did not like their style and over processed pictures. I met with a few other photographers but we just didn't connect. I'm so happy I've found Olga, she's super easy to work with and her work is amazing. I was looking for someone who can tell a story of my wedding day and Olga did a great job. I could not be happier with my choice. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Diana · Married on 06/25/2015

I would really love to say a huge thank you to vivid pink photography !
    I found Olga Franczak to be super
    Talented and enthusiastic, she took my ideas and added her touch of experience to create some amazing shots from my wedding .
    She was punctual and extremely organized , she remained calm and non invasive to our guests throughout the event, capturing everyone in such a natural and professional way. I am totally pleased with the variety and quality of the shots . I would have no hesitation in recommending her for any event because she delivered absolutely Fantastic first class service from start to finish.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 02/15/2015

Olga from Vivid Pink Photography was absolutely amazing and so professional! The pictures were so beautifully done and we could not be happier! We had our pictures in less than a week and she completely captured every moment of our wedding. We will always have those wonderful memories and be forever grateful!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Christina · Married on 02/09/2015

Olga was TREMENDOUS! We couldn't be any happier with her professionalism and, most importantly, with how AMAZING our photos turned out. Our friends and family all thought they were magazine quality shots! Olga, thank you so much for being such an important part of our special day!

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 11/09/2014

Olga was our photographer for our beachside wedding ceremony/ indoor reception in November 2014 Sunny Isles. It rained, so unfortunately we had to bring our wedding ceremony indoors. As soon as it cleared up a bit, we were able to take some photos on the beach during cocktail & they turned out beautifully!!! During the reception, Olga was lovely to my guests, capturing intimate moments that photographed lovely. She remembered every shot on my lists, even the ones I forgot! Olga is very professional. She always answered my emails promptly, which is extremely important as a destination bride. I wouldn't hesistate to work with her again.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2014

My Husband and I had a beach wedding on November 2nd in Pompano Beach and we had Olga as our photographer. Olga was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend working with her to anyone. Olga was punctual to our wedding; she had many great ideas on how to take pictures on the beach that turned out beautifully. Generally speaking, she is a great person to work with and to be around on the day of your wedding. The qualities of her photographs were exceptional and I can't wait pick out my pictures!! Olga is a true professional. Quick to answer my emails! Thanks again Olga!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Olga was great! She was very professional and in tune with our style. She gave direction while also staying in the background and being unobtrusive to our wedding and our guests. Our pictures turned out amazing and colorful! I couldn't have found a better photographer!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Sara · Married on 05/17/2014

Olga was our beach wedding photographer and my coordinator couldn't chose a better one! She was super nice, responsive and accommodated all my wishes! The pictures are so vivid and beautiful that when I look at them I transport myself back the event and get emotional all over again. She captured our personalities and invited us to be spontaneous and to have fun while she did what she does best! Every click of her camera was just perfect! Thanks Olga for your professionalism and patience!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Jameshia · Married on 04/04/2014

My wedding photos were nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Dana,Martins · Married on 02/21/2014

we were really happy to have Olga as our wedding photographer!She was great and she new exactly what she want to shoot,and pictures are absolutely perfect!
    And it was a surprise that we could talk in Russian,as English is not our mother language!!
    thanks again!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Hasina · Married on 02/07/2014

Olga was very professional and kind on our special day! In addition to this our wedding photos were beautiful!!!! I have gotten so many compliments on our photos!!! I would recommended her to any and everyone!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Renee · Married on 01/18/2014

Olga was the best photographer. She was very sweet. She provided a timeline for my wedding and guaranteed that we would get all the pictures done in the short amount of time that I had for photo taking. She was very attentive to my needs of exactly what I wanted and captured everything that I had asked for. I would definitely recommend her as well as her use for future events.

Sent on 01/27/2014

christian · Married on 12/07/2013

I don't know if it's only me but the most important thing that I was looking for when it came to choose my wedding photographer was attention to details.....Olga with Vivid Pink Photography was above and beyond my expectations from the get go.

Little details such as her contract, how she delivers the final product, the angles that she takes to shoot the photographs, equipment, lightning.......I can go on for days and will not make justice to what she delivers.

I'm a restaurant server and budget was also one of the main concern. That doesn't mean that I went for the cheapest option, instead I went with the one that provides the best value for the product deliver. One other important thing that I was trying to avoid is to hire one of those photographers that KNOW SO MUCH that they don't let you suggest or do anything that you want. With Vivid Pink Photography that never happened!!! Olga happily accepted every suggestion and idea that I could've come up with, and believe they were plenty and very specific ones, and every time she delivered.

Bottom line there's no way to go wrong with Vivid Pink Photography when it comes to value, flexibility, professionalism, quality and most important a great experience on the most important day of your life. And for those that always reads feedback and then says "this is fake.....he definitely works for her" check her webpage for the hottest couple that you'll see there, christian and elena, and then look me up on facebook by chris naut and you'll see that I do exist.

Excellent job done Olga,

Christian and Elena de Naut

Sent on 12/21/2013

jake · Married on 11/12/2013

On our wedding day, Vivid Pink Photography was fantastic. Our photographer Olga was very professional. We have wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime. We would definitely recommend Olga and Vivid Pink Photography for any event.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Sergey · Married on 10/14/2013

When I looked at www.vividpinkphoto.com for the first time, I knew "Yes! This's what I want!" The photographer is super nice, friendly and easy to work with! She brought her assistant and she had a lot of great ideas. She helped us to choose the place for photography. She tried to help us as much as she can, she was also extremely flexible with us.
    Our photos were ready just in a few days. I knew we had made the right choice.
    When I look at the photos I got, I'm sure that my photos are the best!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Denis · Married on 09/21/2013

Olga, Great job...pictures were Amazing.we are so happy with your work.thanks again........

Sent on 09/23/2013

Heather · Married on 08/31/2013

Our photographer was absolutely wonderful, she took lots of amazing pictures and was always willing to do more. She stayed longer for us so we could get pictures with everyone and the way that I wanted them. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, I was very happy with her and her work.

Sent on 09/03/2013