12 Reviews for Vivid Lighting

Accent (1)
Monograms (1)
Pinspotting (1)
12 Vivid Lighting Reviews

Vivid Lighting made our ceremony space look absolutely beautiful. Joe was extremely responsive and patient with all my questions, and he helped us come up with a lighting solution that was exactly perfect for our space. Plus, the price was extremely reasonable and the best quote we got out of all the lighting companies we considered. I'm so glad that we chose them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Amara, 12/16/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Hanging Decor, String

Joe provided beautiful market lighting for the patio of the Mims House in Holly Springs, for my daughter's wedding. The lights were in an attractive crisscross pattern, and made the outdoor eating area very elegant and graceful. His team was terrific to work with; I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The lighting was just what the bride and groom wanted. They were very helpful and great to work with. I would highly recommend them for any of your lighting needs

Profile Picture Patty, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Joe was a great experience. He was very professional and punctual and showed up at our venue for a consultation with lights and ready to discuss the design. He was very knowledgeable and honest about the needs of the space; he did not try to sell us more than we needed. Our venue looked amazing and we had the perfect amount of lighting but didn't break the bank. I would certainly recommend you consider working with Vivid lighting!!

Profile Picture User6693046, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Pinspotting, Uplighting, Clean Up, Setup

We found Vivid Lighting through our wedding coordinator. They did a great job at providing me photos of what I was interested in so I could visualize what it would look like and then keeping up with all of my requested changes as the day grew closer. I would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Joe at Vivid Lighting was one of my best experiences working with a wedding vendor. Joe took the time to come to my reception venue at the time of day that the reception was going to occur to test out what the lights would look like. I had a very specific shade of pink I was looking for (pink is a tricky lighting color because it often looks purple in photos). Joe patiently tested multiples shades until we found the exact right color that looked great in the reception venue. Vivid Lighting is so professional and reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Carley, 3/25/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Uplighting, Setup

Joe and his team were excellent. I had a good idea of what type of lighting I wanted for my wedding and he helped me bring it to life. Staying on budget was huge for me. He was able to create my lighting fantasy within our budget!! The lighting was a huge part of our wedding, and I'm so happy Joe was able to achieve the look I wanted. Fuchsia uplighting and dangling LED light sticks were perfect!

Profile Picture Persis, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, String, Uplighting

Vivid Lighting did the lighting for our wedding reception and it was just beautiful! They did some market lights and uplighting, making our reception venue look truly spectacular. They knew just what to do to make the space beautiful. The staff was amazing - so responsive, so flexible and great value for the money we spent. We had to ask them to come at specific times to put up and take down the lighting and they did so without charging us any extra! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User7081575, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Joe did an excellent job with the lighting for our venue. He really transformed the space and I can't imagine not having him there to make the space look great with the lighting! He was very easy to work with and listened to exactly what I wanted and brought my vision to life. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

VIVID Lighting is absolutely amazing. I would use them over and over again.

Profile Picture Lakitta, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure to work with vivid lighting for my wedding reception. The lighting was beautiful and we got a ton of compliments!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Monograms, Uplighting, Clean Up, Setup

Right from our first meeting with Joe we knew he was going to do an amazing job with the lighting for our reception and he did not disappoint. Vivid Lighting took care of all the spot lighting and the string lighting for our reception. From meeting us before our wedding to plan the lighting to helping us with ideas/recommendations, Joe was on top of it and made sure everything was going to be perfect on our wedding day. It turned out absolutely amazing and many of our guests commented on how impressed they were with the lighting and ambiance. They all said it was the valuable wedding they have ever attended.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/8/14, 1 Review