Vivian N Photos Reviews

8 | Fairfax, VA

8 Reviews for Vivian N Photos

Tiffany · Married on 05/07/2016

Vivian is the best, she is responsive and professional. She does not miss a detail when shooting weddings, and will stay all day and night to make sure she does not miss anything from your big day. Vivian makes you feel comfortable and allows you to have fun. She has a clear vision, and her photographs tell a story. I have recieved so many compliments on my engagement and wedding photos. Vivian takes pride in her work, and it clearly shows through her photographs. I will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Vivian is an AMAZING photographer! I have so many people come up to me just to tell me how much they loved our wedding and engagement photos!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Vivian is amazing at what she does. We both felt that she really put her heart into our wedding. I would highly reccomend her to be your photographer. On top of her talent she is lovely to work with.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Erica · event on 12/19/2013

I have modeling for Vivian Strayer for years now, and the pictures she takes are amazing. She not only captures her subjects at their best, but she captures the natural surroundings amazingly. She is a true artist. She sees beauty in nature and people and can express that beauty through her photos. We've done beach photos, snowy weather photos, indoor photos, etc. The natural lighting that she finds in places is impeccable. She's also very professional. She compliments her models, and makes them feel beautiful. I would never get my photos taken by any other photographer. She's a true artist with true talent.

Kasandra · event on 12/15/2013

Vivian did a fantastic job capturing our family reunion pictures from the requisite 'formal' portraits to the candids that truly could never be staged. I received more compliments than I could count. I am extremely happy with the images. Aside from her photographic talent, Vivian was a pure joy to work with. She is extremely professional and friendly. I highly recommend Vivian Strayer Photography.

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2013

Vivian is awesome! Her style of photography is unique where she wants to capture the moments not all "posed pictures." She is open to new ideas and yes, she takes requests if you have something special you want to do. Vivian is very up beat and carries herself very professionally, which makes it a experience working with her. She is very prompt when setting up appointments, and gets back to e-mails and calls in a timely fashion. Her prices may be a little high to some but pictures speak a thousand words and your pictures are what tell the stories and share memories with loved ones near and far for generations to come. To me my pictures are something I can pass on through generations and are a precious keepsake. I highly recommend hiring her for any event you may have, you won't be disappointed! I can't wait till my wedding date 8-2-14 and see what wedding memories she captures! Our engagement session turned out great!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Laken · event on 08/07/2012

Vivian is an amazing photographer. She did my senior photos and I've also modeled for her. Her photos are absolutely stunning. The way she captures the perfect photos right out of her camera will take your breath away. She's also so much fun to work with! I definitely recommend her to everyone. She has an eye and passion for photography, which makes her the best photographer around!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Audrea · Married on 01/21/2012

Vivian was an awesome wedding photographer!
    She was at my house at 8:00am tagged along with us all day. She was able to make my wedding party very comfortable and she did an awesome job with the pictures. Not only did she act professional throughout, she also wasn't afraid to be herself and she fit in well with my family. She made herself at home and helped all my girls get ready and she also assisted in helping me with my makeup (thank goodness). Vivian was very quick at getting my wedding pictures back to me and I couldn't have chose a better photographer for my wedding day!