Viva L'Event NC Reviews

75 Reviews for Viva L'Event NC

1 User photo

Viva L'Event NC 1

Ruth · Married on 04/14/2012

I thought they were very involved but still let decisions be made by the bride and groom prior to the event. The day of the wedding they were completely incharge of every detail! Very professional yet with a personal touch!! Already have recommended to future brides!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Aimee · Married on 11/19/2011

We were so lucky to have these ladies working for us they were absolutely amazing. I know our family drama alone was alot to handle and they handled it with class and professionalism! They made sure our day happened exactly the way we invisioned even with an unexpected budget decrease. I have already told all of my single friends to use them when they get married! They have become friends and I hope they are a part of our lives forever!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Claudia · event on 10/22/2011

Amazing, you did an awesome job! Thanks for all your kindness and professionalism!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2011

The Viva L'Event girls were not only there beside me to help me through all of the planning, but they were one step ahead of me in every aspect of my wedding events. These girls were absolutely fabulous and made for a flawless event. Whether you want them to style your wedding (they have amazing taste!) or you want to pick it out yourself and just use them for their knowledge and ultimate detail oriented skills (like I did) they will be a perfect fit. I know without a doubt my wedding would have had major bumps along the way should the girls not have been there. If I could have given them a higher review on this form, believe me I would! Oh and extra credit, I left my purse at the venue AND THEY DROVE ACROSS TOWN TO BRING IT TO MY HOTEL. The service these girls provide will make them a big name in the area, so scoop them up before they are completely booked!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Katie · Married on 08/20/2011

Viva L'Event made our wedding PERFECT! We absolutely could not have done it without them. They are so easy to work with and just natural with their instincts and talent in wedding planning and design. I would not have changed a single thing about our wedding day or the entire planning process with Viva L'Event! They are the BEST!! We are recommending them to all friends and family.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Deedra · Married on 05/21/2011

I was the mother of the bride who did not think that I needed a wedding planner. Two weeks prior to the wedding my daughter and I were stressed to the max. A friend of my daughter suggested Stephanie and Jamie to help with the direction and coordination of the wedding. They stepped in and were UNBELIEVEABLE we could not have done with out them. They worked themselves to death on both the night of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day and night.
    They were worth twice what we paid them. They were calm, very patient, did a great direction of the wedding and helped with the rehearsal dinner. They worked in a mountain area that they were unfamiliar with and it is very hard to find stores and supplies and they still acted as if they knew the area and still got everthing together. I would recommend them without reservation!!!!!!! The only thing I reget is that we did not get them sooner.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Jessie · Married on 05/21/2011

Jamie and Stephanie are amazing. They helped me so much! Before the wedding they would come to my house to meet with me because they knew I was so busy with planning and work. They were so organized and helped me focus on what needed to be done. They would even send me reminders during the week about what I should be working on. I hired them the month before my wedding. I was anti-wedding planner but as it got closer I realized I did not know what I was doing. My biggest regret is not getting them sooner! On my wedding weekend they really went above and beyond. They made sure that my mom and I could relax. They were up in trees hanging streamers, they were running food back and forth to the bridal party, and they even put out the flowers when the florist showed up late. I cannot imagine how stressful it would have been without them. They are the best!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Lorraine · Married on 05/21/2011

I am the mother of the groom and am so happy we had Stephanie and Jamie from Viva L'Event helping us during our wedding weekend. They had only been involved with the wedding planning for a short time, and they still managed to have a good handle on all the tiny details that can be overwhelming to all of us. They were a huge help to me at the rehearsal dinner and after party, taking care of many of the last minute details so I could enjoy the rehearsal dinner. They were invaluable to me and a true godsend. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event. They know how to do the job right!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Natalie · Married on 08/20/2016

Stephanie did an amazing job as our day of wedding coordinator (well, really month of wedding coordinator!). She was proactive and communicated very well with our vendors and all relevant individuals to make sure our day went smoothly and was as stress-free as possible. She was fantastic at helping with tiny details and random issues that popped up throughout the day. She has a wonderful personality, and we truly felt we could trust her with the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 10/20/2016

danielle · Married on 07/01/2016

I was recommended Viva L'Event by the venue where we were holding our 10th Anniversary Vow Renewals, and the minute I researched their site and reached out to Stephanie I knew it would be perfect for our day--and she was! She was very interested in individualizing the florals and décor to our unique event, but was efficient in use of our time given our busy work schedules and family life with two young kids. Stephanie communicated with me during the few months leading up to our event, and as I had new ideas she would offer suggestions how to incorporate them. For example, I had collected many small vases, and she came to meet me at a very convenient time and location for me to pick them up and use them in the arrangements. I also appreciated that the agreement included photos of what she was thinking (ie for the tables, the ceremony location, the florals that family/friends involved in the service would wear) -- this allowed me to provide feedback and know we were on the same page. In the end, however, it came together even better than I could have imagined! For the very general details that I provided, she well exceeded the vision we had, and the floral arrangements and details really set the tone for the vow renewal ceremony, dinner, and after party. So many complimented on the arrangements, and being around them just made us happy (we took many of the flowers home with us and our house smelled and looked beautiful for days!)

I LOVED everything about every detail, and would highly recommend Viva for others who are looking for a special event. In addition to her talents, Stephanie is also a great person that worked so well with our other vendors and the event site -- I'm sure she would do a fabulous job with a large wedding, too.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Cara · Married on 11/01/2013

Stephanie and the ladies of Viva L'Event NC are unbelivable at what they do. It is hard to put into words exactly how awesome and helpful they were.. but to put it simple: I couldn't have done it without them. Stephanie was very easy to work with and made planning a wedding in a different city a breeze! Viva did all of my flowers and table decorations and it all turned out to be exactly what I had visioned. I highly highly recommend using Viva L'Event for your planning and floral needs as you plan your big day!!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Very helpful, listened to my needs and was there for me every step of the way. Woud recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Bobby · Married on 06/02/2012

Viva L' Event were wonderful to work with. They were extremely friendly, professional, flexible, and the results of their services exceeded our expectations. Our big day went smoothly with no hiccups.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2012

Viva L'Event made planning my wedding SO much easier. They took care of the little details that would have driven me crazy and make me very stressed out so that I was able to just enjoy the weekend. I did not hire them to help with all aspects but for the ones that they did assist it on it was a huge help.

At any point during the wedding if we had a problem or questions all we had to do was find one of them or their assistants and they were ON IT! They are also a lot of fun to be around and I had a blast just joking around at our meetings.

I HIGHLY recommend them to any brides in the area, they are fun and really make your wedding so much less stressful - I can't believe how much they did for the price!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Karen · Married on 04/21/2012

These women from Viva L'Event made my daughter's wedding the blissful event that it should be. They recommended quality vendors and kept a tight rein on the proceedings during the nine months of planning and especially during the wedding day.

When I walked into the reception hall and saw how Viva L'Event had transformed it into an elegant, intimate setting for our friends and families, I knew that I could not have made a better choice of planners.

The ceremony and the reception ran so smoothly. There wasn't a single misstep. They were so professional and kept the event going without being obtrusive. I doubt that the guests even knew that they were there in that capacity.

We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 04/22/2012
  • Q

Qiaoqiao · Married on 10/06/2013

It was great to have Stephanie planing for my entire wedding. She is very professional and has lots of experience. My wedding was perfect! And thanks for her flower design!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Awesome ladies to work with, my wedding day was PERFECT thanks to Viva!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Jill · Married on 06/13/2014

Stephanie and her staff at Viva L'Event were all extremely helpful in making our wedding day run smoothly. Planning a wedding out of state and not really knowing the area can be extremely challenging and we felt very blessed to have someone local who could give us recommendations on vendors etc. The day of the wedding Stephanie made sure that everything was taken care of from coordinating the arrival and set up of vendors to making sure the wedding party was where they needed to be on time. She kept the event running and made sure that items were where they needed to be at the right time. Stephanie was also a huge help at the end of the night with clean up. Because of her efforts we were truly able to enjoy our wedding day and not worry about the small details that were needed to make the day flow flawlessly. Our only recommendation for the Viva L'Event staff would be providing more communication on the flow of wedding rehearsals. We were not certain if we should have been directing our party on how the ceremony would unfold or if their staff would take care of all of it. We went ahead and started on time, and then when Stephanie showed up we let her take over! Getting the rehearsal started without knowing how it was suppose to be ran made it more stressful. Everything worked out fine, but we felt some of the kids needed more instruction and run throughs to make sure they were comfortable. Overall, we were extremely happy with the services we paid for and loved working with Stephanie! She helped make our wedding day everything we could have wanted and more and we enjoyed every minute of our big day thanks to her help! Everyone that we worked with from Viva L'Event were extremely friendly, positive and helpful and I would recommend them to anyone local and from out of state!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Sean · Married on 05/03/2014

Viva L'Event (NC) made our day run extremely smoothly and a day that we and others will never forget. We were extremely thankful for their service and professionalism at executing our wedding. As weddings can at times be full of emotion and excitement they stayed focus and made sure my wife was comfortable and not worried about anything other than celebrating with her family and friends. Viva L'Event truly understood the venue and even with a downtown event taking place she and her team executed everything efficiently and on time. It was really quit remarkable how they went unnoticed most of the day but were always available when needed! A high quality wedding planning service to make dreams come true.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Julie · Married on 10/19/2013

Stephanie did a great job with our wedding - it was so wonderful to not be stressing the details the day of!! Stephanie and her assistants had everything covered, from the setup to making sure my groom and I had the drinks we wanted at the reception. When it started raining during our outdoor ceremony, out of nowhere, we had umbrellas placed in our hands. I would definitely use Viva l'Event again if given the chance.

Stephanie was also helpful leading up to the wedding in finding and suggesting vendors, including a bluegrass band for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our awesome photographer.

Viva l'Event also did our flowers, which turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Stephanie was helpful in referring us to specific vendors (caterers, DJ, band, rentals, photographer, etc) and I think the greatest value she and her team added was on the day of the wedding. It was great to not have to worry about details on the day of the wedding, and to know that she and her team could take care of the things we didn't anticipate.

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • Marni

Marni · Married on 06/03/2012

Loved working with the Viva L'Event team. They did a wonderful job and I would happily refer them !

Sent on 07/17/2012

Our reception went off without a hitch, thanks to Viva L'Event. Or, if there was a hitch, we were shielded from it, which was exactly what we wanted. Stephanie and her team kept the vendors happy, kept everything running on time, did a great job decorating, and always had us in the place where we needed to be when we needed to be there. We didn't have to worry about a thing, which was most appreciated.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kim · Married on 10/20/2012

Jamie was great to work with and really took the stress off my shoulders when it came to all the details. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. Would highly reccomend to anyone looking for that special day to be perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Cayla · Married on 04/04/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Jamie Martin was our day of coordinator for our wedding. Awesome to work with! Professional, sweet, and made us very comfortable throughout the whold process.

Sent on 05/10/2015