Viva L'Event NC Reviews

75 | Raleigh, NC

75 Reviews for Viva L'Event NC

1 User photo

Viva L'Event NC 1

I chose Stephanie from Viva L'Event planning after our first meeting - she was very welcoming, personable and professional. She had a good grasp for what I envisioned for the day. Looking back at the photos, our wedding was beautiful! We have had several people tell us the photos look like they are out of a magazine photo shoot for weddings and that is all because of what Stephanie and her team helped us create. She took the ideas I had and built upon them - making all of my dreams for the day come true. She had tips and ideas I would have never thought of. She created design boards to help me narrow down my ideas and what was really important. She created a wedding timeline that was incredibly helpful to us and our wedding party and all of our vendors. I would have never in a million years been able to put a timeline together that was down to the minute! Our ceremony and reception ran so smoothly - everything went off exactly as planned. And, most importnatly, the most important people to us - our family and friends - got to enjoy the day and celebrate with us instead of running around trying to make sure things were going as planned. Having a planner is a must, and having Stephanie as your planner is just the icing on the cake. She came with an assistant, Jamie, who was also wonderful, and together they made our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Valerie · Married on 08/23/2014

Stephanie was AMAZING. She was very knowledgeable of local vendors and already had very well established relationships with most of them which made the planning process even that much easier. Stephanie was always available via email for my endless questions and responded promptly! On the wedding day she and her assistant Kristin were SO helpful for the setup (wedding was at my parents' house/backyard...so there was A LOT of setup to be done!) even with a downpour thrown into the mix. They also were great at making sure the dinner and reception flowed seamlessly. I also used her floral services which was great as well, the bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would 100% recommend Viva L'Event!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Stephanie and her team at Viva L'Event NC were so on top of my wedding, even I was surprised with how they anticipated all needs and thought through every scenario. As a very busy graduate student, I needed someone whom I could trust to stay on top of me, as well as keep my stress level low.

From meetings to phone calls, Stephanie kept track of all of my correspondence with various vendors throughout my (almost) 2-year engagement, and began taking over all communication before the wedding. She remembered EVERYTHING we had talked about, and really understood our values and vision of the wedding, so that nothing was forgotten about or misunderstood. I could trust Stephanie to speak up for me amongst all vendors, and she did! I didn't need to check on her, and she did not need to bother me. We were so in synch, thanks to her dedication and organization!

As a type-A, neurotic planner myself, I would highly recommend Viva L'Event for taking care of EVERYTHING, even what you didn't think of. Our wedding party was provided detailed timelines, and best of all, Stephanie asked for everyone to reach out to HER with any problems, keeping all questions from me. My bouquet was waiting for me in the hotel room, the band was fed, all leftovers were taken to my mom, the ceremony attendants were distributed the programs, and all vendors left happy... all while I relaxed and enjoyed my family and friends.

Stephanie even suggested great vendors, and was a fabulous reference for ideas and design.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2014

The ladies at Viva L'Event are incredibly professional, helpful and such a joy to be around! It's immediately clear upon meeting Stephanie that she knows what she's doing and has an amazing eye for design. I hired Stephanie for weekend-of coordination but she really goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. Kristin fabulously handled our rehearsal Friday afternoon. It was nice to enjoy the day leading up to the ceremony and the evening after the reception knowing that Stephanie and Kristin had everything under control! I also hired Viva L'Event for my floral design and I was blown away by how pretty all of my flowers (centerpieces, altar arrangements, a few other small arrangements for the reception) and bridal bouquet turned out! I also have to admit it was amazing to knock out what would normally be two different vendors with just one. I had so much fun getting to know Stephanie through our planning meetings and this process, and I'm so thankful I was referred to Viva!

• User4202508 · 2+ years ago

It was great to work with Stephanie! She has wonderful ideas and makes planning so fun :)

Trina · Married on 05/10/2014

Stephanie snd Jamie both were awesome! I didn't have to worry about a thing my entire day because it was already taken care of before I could even think about it myself! They were right there every time I needed them... Right down to when I couldn't figure out how to cut my cake!

I couldn't have got through the day with out them and most brides do not realize this until the end! If there is anything a bride should not save their money on it would be hiring a coordinator... So needed and helpful!

Hope to see both of these girls again in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Stephanie and her team at Viva L'Event were fantastic! Stephanie is organized, professional, and very easy to work with. I felt that she genuinely wanted me to have the perfect wedding and that she was going to do everything she could to make that happen. I hired her for day of service and that was exactly what I got. When I first met her she helped me hone in on my colors, "theme" (which changed a lot over time), and organize my budget. I was able to email her at any time (and I did a lot) and receive a pretty quick response. The month before my wedding she took the time to meet with me, help me organize all of the bits and pieces that I had planned, and helped me understand how it was all going to come together. She made my dream wedding come to fruition- it wouldn't have been the same with out her. The day of went so smoothly and I believe that was largely attributed to her. Stephanie and her team are worth every penny- if you are on the fence about hiring a planner I would HIGHLY recommend Viva! Stephanie helped keep the day stress free for me and my family and that was invaluable.

Lyndsey · Married on 04/26/2014

Stephanie is so amazing! She made our wedding completely stress free. She did our invitations and flowers which was such a time saver for us and she did such a great job with them. If your looking for a planner she is it, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Kristin was perfect! She saw to every detail on the day of so that we didn't have to worry and, most importantly, my mother was able to just relax and take in the day rather than worrying over the vendors or the decorations or last minute rain plans :) She met with us twice before the wedding and was always available and helpful over email with recommendations and advice when I needed her. And the decorations at the entrance table - wow! I had a very vaguely formed plan for the space and just kind of handed her a box of stuff and it came out beautiful! She definitely has a great eye for design, is very professional, and so easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Maura · Married on 03/01/2014

Stephanie is the best of the BEST! If you want a stress free and seamless event she is the perfect choice!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Alison · Married on 12/07/2013

I cannot rave enough about Stephanie and her team! Having to plan my wedding in Raleigh from across the country could have been a disaster, but having Viva by my side made it a stress-free and fantastic experience. I can't imagine how crazed and confused I would have been on my wedding day without their help --- from decor to rentals to deliveries and bustling my gown...oh, and even supplying some emergency deodorant...they were my lifesavers. I would hands down recommend Viva to help you plan your wedding day :)

Sent on 12/12/2013

Carol Gilmore · Married on 11/01/2013

Stephanie Cisco with Viva L'Event is an phenomenal wedding planner!! She did an amazing job of helping my daughter's wedding turn out perfectly. Stephanie went out of her way to make sure the bride's wishes were being met. On the day of the wedding I could not believe how she made everything come together!!!! I highly recommend Viva L'Event!! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Charlotte · Married on 09/01/2013

Stephanie and Team Viva are wonderful!
    Stephanie is great at listening to a bride's dreams for her special day and then turning those visions into reality. She helped in so many ways throughout the entire wedding process.

During the wedding weekend, Stephanie’s talents really showed. No detail was left out.
    Stephanie and Team Viva created beautiful custom floral arrangements that were amazing!!

Even when we had to go with our "Plan B" at the last minute (due to rain); they were not fazed. They jumped in and made our daughter’s wedding fun and stress-free. They created an atmosphere that was absolutely breathtaking.

I can’t thank them enough for the wonderful job that they did and for the opportunity that they gave me, as the mother of the bride, to enjoy my daughter’s wedding day!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Robin · Married on 08/03/2013

Stephanie, Jamie, and all the girls from Viva L'Event were amazing. I can't say enough about the value of a wedding planner. These girls helped make the planning and execution of my daughter's wedding a completely enjoyable experience for us. They took the stress out of the planning, kept us on track with our budget, and took care of all the details on the big day. I would use them not just for weddings, but for any event planning. We also used Stephanie as our florist and she did a fabulous job. The day turned out exactly the way we wanted and our bride was a happy girl!! Thanks girls!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Amber · Married on 08/03/2013

We had the pleasure of working with Viva L'event for almost a year and a half as we contracted with Stephanie right after our engagement. She was helpful throughout the entire process and even found the bridesmaids' dresses that I had been looking for (forever) online! Also, two weeks prior to the wedding she made a timeline for me to follow that outlined everything that I needed to accomplish and included a detailed schedule of the wedding weekend.

I can't imagine not having Stephanie and her team there for our wedding day! They allowed me and my husband to relax and enjoy our big day without having to impose upon our friends or family to set things up or to ensure that the bridal party was in the right place at the right time. (They even loaded all of the wedding gifts into a predesignated car at the end of the night!!!) Also, it's pretty common for there to be at least one dilemma on the wedding day, from late vendors to a groomsmen misplacing a shoe. One of the benefits of having Viva L'event there is knowing that they will take care of any potential mishaps without even involving you or your family.

I highly recommend hiring Viva L'event to help plan as much of your wedding as your budget will allow! Aside form providing first-class event planning, Stephanie also did a fabulous job on our flowers and making items for us to rent, including table numbers and a "Here Comes the Bride Sign" for our flower girl.

Sent on 09/23/2013

James · Married on 07/06/2013

Stephanie was excellent -- "Johnnie on the spot" with everything! I would give her my strongest recommendation to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2013

First I met Jt, my dreams came true, then I met Stephanie and my Fairy-tale wedding came true. I have no idea how I would have gotten through the day without her and the amazing Viva team Jamie and Kristen.

I can't even begin to express here how unreal she is. She was such a blast to work with the whole time. She was always smiles, laughing, really easy to talk to, amazingly attention to every detail made us feel taken care of at every single turn. Her specials touches to honor my mother meant more to me than I can express. As my week of wedding bliss continues I find out everyday more and more things I had no idea she just handled without me even knowing. Just to make sure my day was perfect AND it was.

All I can say is you're crazy if you think you can handle this day without her. Just love her and her amazing team!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Veronica · Married on 06/29/2013

Viva L'Event was recommended to us by our photographer. We are so happy that we chose Stephanie and her team to coordinate our wedding ceremony and reception. From the first meeting to the weekend of the wedding, the Viva L'Event team was on top of everything. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and family!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Stephanie, Kristen and Jamie were amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • Z

Zakeya · Married on 06/15/2013

Stephanie and her team of fabulous women were awesome during my event. We would have not had such an organized wedding without her and her team there to guide us throughout the day.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Deb · Married on 10/27/2012

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 12/04/2012

The girls at Viva are nothing less than amazing! We knew from our first meeting with them that we had to have them be a part of our big day. Although we hired them for the weekend of, they went above and beyond to help out in so many ways throughout our year of planning. Including making great recommendations for our other vendors who all turned out to be perfect. Not to mention they're just fun to be around:)

Sent on 11/03/2012

Beautiful flowers, directed everything without being too structured or inflexible. Helped me, MOB, enjoy every minute of a wonderful, stressfree celebration!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Dee · Married on 06/02/2012

Viva L'Event did an amazing job planning our wedding. Our day was perfect and it was a giant relief to know that we didn't have to worry about a thing. Jamie & Steph are so creative and are full of great ideas to make your event super personal and special.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Kara · Married on 05/05/2012

I spent over 2 years planning our wedding but it was until the last 5 months that I realized how desperately I needed help. In stepped Stephanie from Viva L'Event. The week of our wedding I was also finishing my last year of law school and had a final only two days before the wedding. Stephanie was there to make sure the details were taken care of that I didn't have the time or energy to think about. When a major thunderstorm came through Apex on the evening of our wedding, which was originally planned as an outdoor ceremony with tented reception, Stephanie made sure that everything still went smoothly and all of our guests had a great time. I honestly cannot imagine what I would have done without her!

Sent on 05/19/2012