Vitor Lindo Photo + Video Reviews

2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Recommend hiring elsewhere

We paid additional money for the head photographer (Vitor) to shoot our wedding. 2 months out, they told us that a different photographer, Katie, would be shooting our wedding. Some of our pictures were nice, but definitely not worth the money ($3,300!). Also, they did not take a picture of the bride and groom with the bride's family and then told us that it was our fault.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Vitor Lindo Photo + Video's reply:

We were very confuse to have received this review due to the following reasons.

1- the client did not fill out our questionnaire for family photos on the wedding day... then blamed us for missing only two photos.

2- then after we explained they did not give us the information we needed to know about these photos.... they admitted they were wrong.... and still wrote this review.

3- they also purchased a huge order of prints, so they must have liked the photos

4- the client received an album at cost, that'a $800 off.

5- the client received 50% off on prints... so they saved another $700.

6- here is the client's full wedding gallery please make your own judgment on the work https://vitorlindophotovideo.instaproofs.com/gallery/#events/1615766
  • F

Filippo · Married on 07/26/2015

0.8
      1.5
      0.5

The photos and video delivered by this man and his friends were a great delusion. The boys ignored the lunch pack prepared for them and spent most of time sitting and eating, uninvited, at the guests buffet. They missed important moments of the ceremony. At the end they produced a less than 20 min video, even if the contract was for 60 min. Many guests were not captured in the photos. I strongly advise you to hire somebody else

Sent on 08/22/2017

Vitor Lindo Photo + Video's reply:

Hello, this is Vitor Lindo. The owner of the business.

The person who wrote this is, Mr. Filipo (the father of one of my brides).
    I am so sorry you feel this way Mr. Filipo. However, I have spoken with your daughter several times and she assures me she loves the video and the photos. She also said she is not on good terms with you and perhaps this is why you are trying to get money back from honest vendors.

To anyone reading this:
    This one star review is very unfortunate and absolutely false. Please read bellow the following ways in which this review is false, thank you.

1- I have spoken with the bride and groom (both of whom live here in Savannah) and they both say they are more then happy with the photos and videos they received. I have in fact, ran into the groom a couple times at the restaurant where he works at (Moon River Brewing Company) and he has never expressed any issues with the work.

2- The client, Mr. Filipo, received a huge discount at the time of booking because the wedding was on a Wednesday and because his daughter was super nice to me on the phone.

3- As the bride explained to me, the unhappiness of her father with the work has nothing to do with the photos and videos, but it's an internal family problem between the bride and her father.

Also, you can easily find at all my other great reviews on WeddingWire, The Knot, and Google. Thanks for reading!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

0.6
      0.5

Vitor Lindo takes nice pictures. Unfortunately, his lack of professionalism, and inability to deliver what was promised is what stands out most regarding my experience with him
    After months of speaking with Vitor via email and telephone, we met the day before our nuptials, and it was as if we had never spoken before… He did not even recall the fact that my wedding was an elopement.
    Vitor requested to practice shooting video for my wedding, and in return he would give me the footage. He apparently just received brand new equipment, and wanted an opportunity to test. I assumed it was a win-win for both parties.
    What I did not realize was that after all was said and done, I would be left with no video, a photographer who refuses to answer emails, and 100 photos that all basically look the same.
    It was pretty clear that Vitor’s attention was split more than he could handle. He and his two assistants (who I paid for to enter the venue) were so focused on talking to one another, and messing with equipment, that they missed clear opportunities for intimate moments captured via photo… Which is what I was paying for. Instead, I have about 20 shots of the same pose, taken at the same angle...and ONE image with my family (who surprised me).
    Throughout the planning stages, I specifically requested that we get a photo with our dogs outside of our Airbnb… it was literally the one shot I requested. That never happened. Vitor and his assistants were so consumed with the video equipments (and afraid of dogs- something he never mentioned) that he ran out of time before having the opportunity to capture that image. Instead I have a picture with my dogs faces blurred because he rushed to capture SOMEthing with them.
    Fast forward: after 6 months of waiting for footage, Vitor tells me that he had to fire the editor and he’s too busy, but I can have raw footage. No apology.
    Two months have passed and he now stopped responding to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Vitor Lindo Photo + Video's reply:

Its crazy how trying to be nice to someone can come back and bite you in the butt. Lauren unfortunately has developed a crazy obsession with me on social media. Constantly emailing and contacting me everywhere. She received her photos which were gorgeous. She is unhappy because of the posing, but her husband is 6 inches shorter then her... posing for that kind of height difference is not easy..... there is only so much I can do.... maybe she should now have worn heels since she knew her husband was shorter then her.... Lauren's family surprised her and we stayed extra time at no charge. We even helped plan the time and location.... I don't know how else we could have been of service.

We delivered 100 photos in 2 hrs of photography when most photographers deliver 400 for a whole wedding. I tried to give her a free video and it did no work out. I don't understand where the 1 star comes form. She received her photos and loved them at the time.... now months later comes this review. My work speaks for itself, and so do my 60+ 5 star reviews all over the internet.