Visual Realizations Reviews

5 | Neptune, NJ

5 Reviews for Visual Realizations

Christina · Married on 04/03/2015

I can't say enough about Claudia and her super team for planning the most outstanding wedding for Gary and I. I truly have nothing but great things to say about the process we went through with the Visual Realizations teams. We wanted a very high end but comfortable feel for our wedding and guests and every expectation was met. Even though Claudia and her team is in high demand, all of our calls were always returned right away. They were super professional in all communication whether in person, over the phone or via email. We felt we received so much value for the fee we paid for this piece of mind. I worried about nothing before or during the wedding. Everything was taken care of and I can only say thanks a million. We will highly continue to recommend Claudia and the Visual Realizations team. Thank you for making the process a breeze and our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Diane · Married on 03/14/2015

I have to be honest, once I knew I was getting married, I didn't know what to do first or how I was going to do it. I am so busy with work and everything else in my life, I just knew I couldn't handle planning a wedding on my own. I searched around and the Visual Realizations team came highly recommended; therefore, it was worth the money for me to save the time. From first day I met Claudia, Angie, Red and team, I just knew everything would work out. Work out it did. The Visual Realizations team were professional, had outstanding ideas, deal with issues swiftly and efficiently and had outstanding vendor connections that served to make my day absolutely perfect. I'm so pleased at how flexible they were in dealing with my quickly changing travelling work schedule in order to still meet all the necessary deadlines. Guests, family on both sides, vendors etc. were all handled and we were left to have fun and enjoy the day. Thank you for exceeding my expectations.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Gabby · Married on 12/25/2014

Claudia, Regine and Angela were true professionals in planning my location wedding on Christmas Day last year. Perfect seems to not be enough to describe how accommodating they were during some of my last minute changes, additions or grand ideas. The team was a triple threat in making the process to the wedding day absolutely stress free and exceedingly perfect. Their calm natures, warm attitudes, encouraging words and bright ideas made all the details before, during and after the wedding and reception a joy. They truly surpassed every expectations and our guests are still speaking of this unique Christmas Day wedding. We now have 2 girlfriends using Visual Realizations to plan their own one of a kind wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Janet · Married on 09/02/2014

We are beyond grateful for the Visual Realization Team. They went really above and beyond for our wedding and helped us to have an amazing day. We chose to get married in a very remote location, so the coordination of vendors and services was daunting. Seriously, it could have stressed me out and ruined our whole day, but Claudia took care of everything so professionally and so completely! Our wedding was so beautiful and I did not have to worry about logistics. I should mention that they managed to coordinate everything and get everyone there on our wedding day with no cell service in our mountain wedding location…oops. Sorry ladies! But Claudia and team were 100% committed to seeing my vision through.

A major glitch happened when a really important family member was an hour and a half late, but Claudia was totally clam as I was freaking out! Again she managed to keep all the guests blissfully occupied and keep everything moving smoothly. If your family is like mine, you will be happy she is a pro at managing family dynamics and is an awesome buffer when difficult situations occurred.

YOU SHOULD HIRE CLAUDIA AND VISUAL REALIZATIONS!!!! You will not be disappointed. She always has a smile on her face and her team will make your event beautiful! We were not disappointed. ~ Janet and Phil...

Sent on 04/24/2015

John · Married on 06/07/2014

Claudia and the Visual Realizations team are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. I hired them as a day of coordinator for my wedding and they spent the entire day and night making sure my wife and I had everything we needed or would ever want. If you want to have the perfect wedding look no further then here where your day will be amazing and the people (Claudia and team) are even better.

Sent on 04/24/2015