17 Reviews for Visual Masters Photography & Cinematography

After hours of researching the right company, just an initial interview was all we needed from Visual Masters to know they were the right fit. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the results of Visual Masters. We wanted to pick a great option as the video and pictures would be one of the only things we could keep from our wedding day. Visual Masters exceeded our expectations from our initial interview with them until after our wedding. Working with them was so easy--before the big day they really wanted to make sure our vision came true, during the big day they captured everything we could ever want while still staying out of the way, and after their communication was absolutely terrific. We got everything exactly on time and our friends and family have complemented our photos and videos over and over again. If I had to do it again, I would pick Visual Masters in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Noora, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Frank and his colleagues were great to work with. They were professional, pleasant and did an excellent job covering our three wedding events (which included 1 cultural wedding). I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Yemi, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

A great team who will give you a great deal! Photo and video service in one. Frank and all the guys are extremely pleasant to work with. We are yet to see our final photos, but from what we have seen, it is absolutely phenomenal. I have researched long and hard before choosing this vendor. This is by far the best deal you can get given the high quality of services and photo/video product you receive. Artful, chic, and tasteful.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Visual masters are a pleasure to work with. Frank is amazing at answering any questions and concerns you may have, he is a true professional and super easy to work with. Petrit, the main photographer is absolutely great! He will work with your ideas and make them a reality. During our wedding I barely knew they were there, they make you feel comfortable capturing great candid moments. As for the "set up" pictures they were great too. I would highly recommend Visual Masters.

Profile Picture Paola, 6/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Visual Masters for our engagement and wedding. When I went looking for a photographer & videographer, I found several in our price range, and looked through all of their portfolios online. Their portfolio was head and shoulders above the rest.
Peter and Frank are not only professional, but an absolute joy to work with. We aren't that comfortable taking photos, but they put us at ease, had fun with us, and encouraged our own creativity. Our engagement photos were radiant and people commented that they could actually see the love we have for each other in the photos. We lucked into an incredible evening sky, but without Peter’s exceptional eye and vision, it wouldn't have meant anything. Overall I can say was that Visual Masters was fun to work with, and i would gladly recommend their studio.

Profile Picture User5601831, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Visual Masters did the photo and video for my wedding and they provided exceptional service. Guys arrived early at the hotel to take pictures of everyone when we were getting ready.
When we got to the ceremony they were all set up and ready. For the most part we didn’t even notice them, yet they managed to capture everything and than some. Our guests loved the pictures. Personalized website that we received as a part of our package is a total hit with my friends and family, especially my mom, she can’t get enough of it! The video came out great and I know Frank put in a lot of time editing it which I appreciate a lot. For the price we paid you cannot find a better studio. Highly recommend for your special event!

Profile Picture Astrit, 4/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Visual Masters Studio! They were incredibly helpful and the quality of the work was excellent!

Profile Picture User6529412, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Visual Masters really does earn the name. They were personable and professional every step of the way, and made the process as painless as possible. During the big day, they were able to make it a fun and easy ordeal, which flowed along the rest of the ceremony flawlessly. The client site portion of their website is a great resource to point guests and friends who werent able to attend alike. Thanks to Visual Masters photography, we have beautiful keepsakes of such an important day, and that means the world to us.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As we sat back, excited to watch our video, my wife and I were more than pleased with the result. Not to mention the exceptional service of visual masters. Frank and Eddie provided excellent service and went out of their way to make our day complete. Frank is very easy to talk to and very accommodating. Cameraman Eddie sets the mood/scene with his professionalism and humor. Thank you.

Profile Picture Arash, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Visual Masters is absolutely amazing! From all the vendors we had on our wedding Visual Masters was by far the best decision we made! I really can't say enough about these guys. Their customer service is something you don't find anymore these days. Frank, the lead videographer, was our contact person and whenever I had a question he was there. I would receive replies from him few minutes after I would send him an email!
Peter, our photographer, did an amazing job! They sent us a "sneak peak" few days after the wedding and the images were stunning!
If you are looking for artistic and photojournalistic images, movie like videos, all topped with superb customer service at a very reasonable price - Visual Masters is the way to go!

Profile Picture Albane, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was referred to Visual Masters from a friend who had them as her wedding photographers. They are so easy to get a hold of and work with. We just got our engagement pictures back and we have so many favorites, it will be very difficult to choose! Petrit was so creative and he did a great job of capturing us as a couple, his work is just amazing! He took a lot of time with our engagement session and made sure we were relaxed. We are so excited to have him capture all of the moments at our August wedding! I highly recommend Visual Masters if you are shopping for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User4193095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you guys for an amazing job you did! My memory is only as good as your photographs!!!

Profile Picture Jason, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Visual Masters created a package for us that included engagement photos as well as wedding photos, video and a custom albums. One thing we appreciated the most is that once we customized the package to our liking, Frank took over and helped us pick E-session location even the time of day and many more small details that my wife and I would never think of.
He really gets to know your style as a couple and he makes sure that whole team of photographers and videographers (4 at our wedding) captures that energy and style in their stills and on the video. Their work speaks for itself.
I would definitely recommend Visual Masters to anyone looking for a Wedding Studio.

Eddie & Almasa

Profile Picture User4406292, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Petrit Llunji & Frank Mollabeqiri are amazing photographers, they are incredibly professional, talented, and truly care for their clients. They shot our wedding as well as our engagement session and they surpassed all expectations, the albums and photo quality are top notch. They provided outstanding professional advice when it came to planning our engagement session, the layout of our albums, as well as any other questions we had. I would highly recommend the Visual Masters, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/24/13, 1 Review

How do I even begin?
"Amazing," and "Unbelievable" are just a few of the adjectives to describe this phenomenal duo!
Petrit and Frank are truly the best! From our very first meeting with Frank, we knew we had to use Visual Masters for our wedding! They have an uncanny ability to identify and capture the most incredible feelings, moments and memories from our engagement shoot and our wedding day. There are not enough superlatives that would do justice to their amazing work and I can't recommend them enough!! They were so easy to work with and are genuinely very sweet and humble people.
Thank you so much for all that you did for us!! We couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Goran, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very professional service. Frank is very good, communicated well, and offered lots of useful information that helped us prepare for our day. Our photographer Peter was nice. It was a hot day he was very hands-on, helped moving chairs, set up spaces for group pictures. I wish he could communicate a little better with how he wanted us to do postures for the pictures, but overall I am satisfied with the service. I expected highly of the pictures after seeing the sample ones on their websites. I think our pictures could use more touch up, but on the other side, they offered a very competitive price comparing to other vendors.

Profile Picture Stella, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews