10 Reviews for Visual Excellence Video

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
DVD (1)

Robert was amazing! Every time something important was happening, he was right there capturing it on film. He was also very professional and easy to work with. Visual Excellence is a high quality videography company and I highly recommend Robert to anyone looking to capture their big day on film. We can't wait to enjoy our special day for many years to come.

Profile Picture User3560276, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was unsure if I wanted a video for my weddings and after talking to Robert i decided to do video. I'm so happy I did because so much I might of missed and Robert got on video! Robert was awesome to work with and got back to me right away. He was on time at my wedding and stayed to the end. I can't wait to see my video! I recommend Robert and you'll be very happy with his work!

Profile Picture Janine, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Robert from Visual Excellence was amazing to work with at our Tupper Manor wedding!! He was professional and responsive to our requests. On the day of our wedding, he knew exactly what shots to take and worked incredibly well with our photographer, The Image Standard. When one of them took a shot, the other one followed and made sure each shot was perfect. I can't wait to see our finished product but I know it will be a high quality and professional product! Thank you Visual Excellence for providing an amazing quality of service and an "out of your face" experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Robert was great and lots of fun he worked so well with us and helped us have a great time he worked so good with our photographer our wedding venue introduced us to him and we are so glad they did he was wonderful and we almost had to cancel his service due to some financial issues but he was willing to work something out so that we could have him he was so understanding but things worked out we were honored to have him thank you Robert for making our nice to special and capturing those beautiful moments.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rob at Visual Excellence was very nice to work with. He was very professional and reasonably priced. On the day of, he was prompt and relaxed. He captured all of our special moments and was very responsive after the wedding to put our video together.

Profile Picture Sasha, 12/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Robert was great! He was prepared a week before my wedding because of Hurricane Sandy, and took the time to contact me just to reassure me we were good to go. I appreciated his professionalism as I was running around my parents house in PJ's an fluffy bathrobe. The day of the wedding I never noticed a "camera following me around" so I'm sure he got some great shots at the ceremony & reception. We opted for the blue ray discs, after having seen his high end computers at his office. I'm glad we did that as we'll have a high quality video forever.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/3/12, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Robert of Visual Excellence was amazing!!!!! Super professional, Super personable, and worked tirelessly to get the best shots! Robert more than surpassed any expectations we had and it was a joy to work with him! From our initial meeting we knew that we made the right decision in choosing to work with Robert. He put us at ease and let us just be the bride and groom and enjoy ourselves with friends and family :). We couldn't imagine our day without him there!!

Do yourself a favor and hire Robert of Visual Excellence! You will be sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture meghan, 9/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Robert was fabulous! He was on time and easy to work with! Many people didn't even know he was there! He was able to capture everything without being pushy or in your way! He was very professional and we are thrilled we used him! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a videographer consider him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Visual Excellence/Robert Thompson was such a fantastic choice for the videography for our wedding. We had first chosen our photographer (Benoit and McCarthy Photography), and then asked their recommendation for a videographer, and that's how we came across Robert, which we are so glad we did! Robert works a lot with Benoit and McCarthy, which was something that was important to us in choosing a videographer, so that we knew the two vendors would work well together and I wouldn't have to worry about them feeling like one was in the way of the other. They worked great, and I just felt during the entire pre-ceremony shoot and during the wedding, that they had it down to a T. Robert threw in the 9 hour package at a very reasonable price, and showed up early to the place I was getting ready at my special request, all of which was greatly appreciated. He's very flexible, extremely friendly and positive, and just kept me feeling really positive, happy and calm during the video shoot pre-ceremony when I was afraid I was going to be really nervous. He's extremely responsive to emails and I couldn't have been happier with this choice. He gave us all the instructions we needed in terms of getting photos and songs to him to go in the edited video, and was so helpful. Plus, the end result of the video was beautiful! It made me (and my mom!) cry. I highly recommend Visual Excellence/Robert - great value for money and excellent results!

Profile Picture Michaelagh, 9/30/11, 11 Reviews
0.5

I would love to share my experiences only I sadly can't. It has been 8 years and I am still trying to get my video. With a lot of promise that I will have it "soon" and I have nothing. The one day to have special memories on video and I don't have anything to show for the crazy amount of money I spent. Rob has been unresponsive and when he does has very empty promises. He should be ashamed!!!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 5/7/11, 1 Review