Visions Forever Reviews

Visions Forever 4
Visions Forever 5

Syisha · Married on 11/22/2019

They are amazing

Tim & Stephanie were so awesome to work with from the very beginning. They kept an open line of communication with quick response time. We were informed of what was going to happen every step of the way. They even helped with things that weren't necessarily their job to do. I cannot wait to get pictures and video back when I'll likely update this review. My Seating Board was also so perfect

Sent on 11/27/2019

Alyssa Eaton · Married on 10/05/2019

Captured such a beautiful day so perfectly!!

Stephanie was soo awesome she did our engagement pictures and they came it beautiful so I know my wedding pictures will be the same! I absolutely recommend visions forever and Stephanie!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Video/Photographer

We originally hired Visions Forever to just be our Videographer and let me tell you, Tim was fantastic!! He was great to work with and he really knows what he’s doing. Then about 2 months before our wedding our photographer (not at Visions Forever) was causing us problems and we were afraid she wouldn’t actually show up to our wedding. So we told Tim and he was able to help us by getting Nicole from Visions Forever to do our photos for our wedding. We recently got our photos and my god Nicole was absolutely amazing!!! All of our guests have continuously complimented us on our choice for photos and video because they were so great!

You honestly can’t go wrong when you hire Visions Forever. They are extremely talented!!! Thank you so much, Tim, Maddie and Nicole!!! We are forever grateful to you for capturing our special day!!! And I plan to use them again!!!

Visions Forever 6
    Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely incredible

MUST HAVE ON YOUR BIG DAY!!! I had nothing short of an incredible experience with Visions Forever. From the moment I walked in to get some information on pricing, to my engagement session to my big day, they were fantastic! Tim and Stephanie helped every thing run so smooth and just added the perfect touch. They were professional, kind, supportive and added humor and guidance when I needed it. My words cannot do justice to how thankful I am that they were there!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amy · Married on 08/26/2018

Kristen from visions forever, did an amazing job capturing our wedding! She got the pictures without disrupting anyone and including people when appropriate. Everyone kept commenting how nice and amazing she was. Kristen went beyond my expectations when she helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out in time! She truly saved us and I thank you for that! The pictures were available to view very quickly and we received the USB drive shortly after that! I can't wait to relive the wedding once the album is put together! Thanks again Kristen and visions forever, you helped us able to remember our wedding forever!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Alyson · Married on 04/14/2018

We had Stephanie who was amazing! Highly recommend Visions Forever for all photography needs. She made sure all of our photos went as planned and helped with every small detail even down to helping pin boutonnieres! We were so happy with our photos and Stephanie’s ability to capture the happiest day of our lives.

Tim was also great to work with and we were pleased with our wedding video! He made sure to record all of our important scenes from our wedding and capture them in a way that was seamless. He was very easy to work with and communicated with us in a quick, efficient way to answer all of our questions throughout the process!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Laura · Married on 06/23/2017

I could not be more pleased with the quality of our wedding photos and video. We had Kristen as our photographer for both the engagement and the wedding day pictures and she did a phenomenal job! Our pictures are so beautiful and captured us perfectly! She was so comfortable to work with and even helped me with buttoning my dress at one point! She captured not just people, but so many of the small details that I spent so much time thinking of that no one probably even notice lol, but she didn't miss a thing. I hope this doesn't sound rude, I forgot she was even there most of the night, bc managed to blend in so good and still get great pictures! Ive heard people say they only have a few great shots, but with Kristen we have hundreds of beautiful pictures! We also had Tim as our videographer.. from our first meeting he was so approachable and explained everything in detail. He responded quickly to all emails and did a great job at taking video! The quality of the video is great and it is so true that the day flies by in a blink of an eye, but with the video, we felt like we actually attended the wedding after watching! He kept our party in line so that everything ran smoothly and people were lined up on time. We got the package with the album, and omg, what a beautiful album it is! It was a little more expensive than I would normally spend on a photo album, but the quality makes up for it! I am so pleased with everything Visions Forever did for us on our big day! They truly captured moments that we will cherish forever, and on a VERY cost efficient budget! They were less expensive than every other place we checked and doing that without going down on quality, its a win win for any couple! Thank you so much to Kristen, Tim, and the staff at Visions Forever for beautifully capturing every detail of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2016

I couldn't be happier with the photos, videos, seating board, etc. services that I used Visions Forever for. They were professional, very reasonably priced and everyone I worked with (Stephanie, Kristin, Ashley, etc.) were all professional, helpful and awesome leading up to and on my actual wedding day. I love their journalistic approach to the photo's and video (outside of the formal photo's of course). I did not feel like either camera was in my face at all on my wedding day, yet they were able to capture beautiful photos and video. The seating board was also extremely professional and it truly helped my guests to find their seats. I loved working with Ashley & Tim in the office and via email on everything. I can't recommend Vision Forever enough. I've already had friends use them for high school senior photo shoots, transferring old tapes to DVD, etc. They are an all encompassing company and I plan on using them again in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Stephanie was our photographer and she was very professional and helpful! She made us feel at ease!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

Kristen was amazing. She managed to capture everything throughout the day but was never obtrusive. I never realized she was following us for most of the night! She was great with the family and especially the kids we had attending. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Catherine · Married on 11/29/2014

They were very attentive and funny. They did everything we asked and they made sure we were always alright. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Tina · Married on 11/29/2014

Would highly recommend Visions Forever to anyone in need of your special day to be a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Such a pleasure to work with! Visions Forever offers great packages and up to date technology. Tim was very responsive, professional, flexible, nice, and friendly! I had multiple guests tell me how friendly he was. He was a very calm presence at our reception, and I loved how he mostly just stayed in the background and captured the real moments. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/17/2014

erika · Married on 04/13/2013

Photographer and videographer were amazing. They were both accomadating and professional. Alwsys there if we needed for and after wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 03/31/2012

I had another videographer booked but when I saw Tim Briggs' at a Bridal Show I canceled and hired him. Am I glad I did. Haven't seen the finished product yet but I can revue his "day of wedding" style. He said we would hardly know he was there and he was right. My husband couldn't believe how helpful he was to him throughout the night. Having seen many of his other wedding videos on line, I am confident that ours will be spectacular. Tim and his staff are very professional and take great pride in delivering a spectacular memory of the bride and groom's most special day. Can't wait to see ours. Thanks, Tim.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 02/04/2012

I just recently got married and we used Tim at Visions forever to capture our wedding. Although we have not seen our wedding video i have no doubt that it will be everything i want and more. Tim is such a nice guy but also very professional he will spend as much time as you need to go over anything and everything. Our package included the birth to marriage slide show which turned out great and everyone loved seeing old photos that had such great memories! Our package also included the love story! I can not tell you how much i loved this!! Words could not express how wonderful this is! Our guests had no clue about this and myself and my husband had no clue what to expect seeing as the first time we got to see this was our wedding day! Our guests can not stop talking about it and all they want to do is re-watch it! Needless to say make sure you hire a videographer and while checking out places make sure you call Visions!

Sent on 02/13/2012

meghan · Married on 09/10/2011

Our photographer recommended Tim Briggs to be our videographer. Tim has a great personality and very easy to get a long with. We have not seen our wedding video yet but based on other samples I am sure it will turn out great. We are so glad that we got a videographer so we can see all of the moments that we missed since the day goes by so fast. The birth to marriage slide show turned out awesome. During dancing he wasn’t intrusive. We cannot wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2010

My daughter was married in May 2010. We chose VideoVisionsForever as our vendor http://www.videovisionsforever.com
    Tim Briggs and his team were professional, knowledgeable, and extremely detailed as well as honorable. Prices were VERY reasonable for an outstanding result! We have continued to watch our videos over and over again and have received several rave reviews about the quality and the "captured" moments that meant so much to family and friends as well as the B and G! We were overwhelmed by the final product! I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Tim ! We were COMPLETELY pleased with your work from beginning to end!
    I would highly recommend you to any bride and groom! You made that day amazingly special for everyone who was there!
    Sincerely
    Kathryn (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 02/08/2011

Allyson · Married on 10/09/2009

We were very happy with Tim and can't wait for our video to come in!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2010
  • O

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2008

Tim was great, we are looking forward to our video

Sent on 11/04/2008

Emilie · Married on 06/28/2008

Tim did an amazing job on my wedding video, and his assistant Kristy was always very responsive to emails or questions. He was everywhere and anywhere on my wedding day and the final product was even better than I had hoped! With Video Visions Forever, you really do get great quality for a very reasonable price. If their prices are within your wedding budget, I highly recommend them. I also opted not to do the cocktail hour birth-to-marriage slideshow, and expecting nothing in return, they replaced it with 20 extra free thank you highlight dvds.

Sent on 11/07/2008

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2008

Love this vendor... what a great last minute decision!

Sent on 07/21/2008
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 03/28/2008

Tim was great! We are extremely pleased with our video! Tim got every important moment and then some, when we watched our video for the first time we saw things we never got to see the day of the wedding. We met with cheaper videographers, but the quality of their work, did not match that of Video Visions. I highly recommend using Video Visions. (our highlight video is on their website)

Sent on 08/29/2008

Peter · Married on 10/05/2007

Tim Briggs was outstanding. Very professional and extremely courteous, we can't wait to see the footage. If the video is half as good as the samples he provided, we will be overjoyed. Very helpful in planning and generally not invasive while taping. 'Birth to marriage slideshow' was a wonderful addition.

Sent on 12/03/2007

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2007

Tim is absolutely amazing! He's so professional and doesn't miss a beat. We can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 12/06/2007