Vision of Elegance Reviews

11 | Chicago, IL

11 Reviews for Vision of Elegance

Erica · Married on 07/07/2017

I truly enjoyed working with Kristina! She was friendly and so helpful being I'm not an expert in floral. She even took me to the floral shop with her to get better ideas! The bouquets and centerpieces turned out amazing. I could not have been happier! She was also knowledgeable and helpful with wedding day of timeline and flow. I would recommend her to anyone looking for floral and day of assistance!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Rochelle · Married on 02/25/2017

Kristina is lovely to work with and has a great eye for design - super classy and sophisticated. She will make sure you don't forget any of the important details to make your event one to remember!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Richard · Married on 01/01/2017

Kristina is a joy to work with. She brings excellent ideas to the table and executes them to perfection. We've hosted several functions at our property and could think of no one better to bring our vision to life!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Liz · Married on 12/20/2016

Kristina is incredibly professional, kind, and creative. Not only is she a talented wedding planner but she also offers floral design for her clients! You can see her bubbly and infectious personality through her work and it's as incredible as she is! I've loved working with Kristina and will continue to hire her for her planning and floral design!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sommer · Married on 10/15/2016

WOW! Kristina brought our vision to life in an amazing way for our wedding! She was super easy to work with, had great ideas, and when we had our initial meeting with her and I saw samples I broke into permagrin and knew our day would be perfect. The bouquets, the centerpieces, the lighting, and the little details all helped to make an already beautiful/character filled room just slightly more "ours" which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Kristina was the best! Her service was flawless and exceptional. It made our special day seamless and flow with ease.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Bryce · Married on 06/11/2016

Kristina with Vision of Elegance truly made mine and my husband's vision for our wedding come to life. It was the best day of our lives, we both agree on that, and it would not have been possible without Kristina's diligence and exceptional hard work. She is attentive and puts her best effort into the smallest details. When things would get derailed with vendors, when I would forget to complete a task on my wedding to do: She was my goal to girl. With a steady hand and kind reassurance we problem solved together and I could not have been more thankful in those moments. She takes on what you cannot whether time wise or emotionally and gets the job done start to finish so that I could have all the joy with the "fun and wondrous" and none of the "dull and painful." When I had whimsical ideas she was first thoughtful in her advice and absolutely dynamically creative with the execution. She always found a way to get me what I dreamed of within my budget and made it fun doing so. I cannot recommend her or her company more highly. The day itself went off without a hitch (read: literally only 1 minor issue). My happily ever after really, truly was thanks to Kristina and VoE.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2015

Kristina was my Day of Coordinator and also did the flowers for my wedding. She was very professional and always prompt to respond to my many questions. She had wonderful, creative ideas but was sure to incorporate my ideas into her plan as well. My wedding and reception went so smoothly, and I have Kristina to thank for that. She kept everyone on schedule, dealt with paying the vendors, and handled the unexpected which made me much more calm. She would constantly check in with me and make sure all of my wants and needs were met, leading up to the wedding and on the day itself. If you are looking for a Day of Coordinator or wedding planner, I highly recommend Vision of Elegance!

Sent on 12/31/2016

I will be forever grateful for Vision of Elegance.
    Kristina provided her professionalism and amazing services to make our magical day the best day we could have ever asked for. I owe how smooth and perfect our wedding day went to her, from her coordinating to her beautiful florals, I definitely recommend her to ANYONE.
    Thank you so much, Vision of Elegance!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Marcia · Married on 10/25/2014

I was the mother of the bride (MOB); my only daughter was to be married in the fall. I wanted so much for her to have the wedding of her dreams! She had a definite vision in mind and wanted “simple elegance.” The wedding would be in the city where she and her fiancé graduated from college; it’s a city 1 ½ hours from my home and 3 ½ hours from where they reside. We needed help and thankfully, Kristina was the wedding coordinator and a Godsend to us. After planning sessions ahead of time with my daughter, Kristina flew in for the wedding and was everything we wanted and more: cool, calm, organized, knowledgeable, detailed, approachable and always available. She made sure my daughter had everything she needed to look and feel her best, so she could enjoy her special day. Also, Kristina collaborated professionally with all of the vendors to ensure that the day went smoothly.

I highly recommend Vision of Elegance and Kristina Fossbakk Ferris without reservation.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Marisa · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristina was an absolute lifesaver during my wedding. I didn’t realize until my wedding day just how many details there are to be taken care of, even if you were a careful planner—things can happen!—and how preoccupied your wedding party can be. Thankfully, I had already hired Kristina as my day-of-coordinator.

Kristina held several phone meetings with me leading up to the big day and asked a lot of questions to ensure she knew the day as well as I did. She also raised points I didn’t previously consider.

I felt confident she would be an excellent day-of-coordinator after these conversations, but she blew away my expectations on the day itself. She was always there and thought of everything. She deftly handled unexpected developments, consulted me for my opinion when needed, and operated efficiently and professionally. While bridesmaids were busy getting themselves ready, she was already ready to go and helping me look my best. She made sure my veil and bouquet were in place for photos, ensured deliveries were made on time and to the right place, moved ceremony décor to the reception site, and assisted wedding guests.

Throughout it all, she was someone I knew I could count on since she knew the day’s details and knows weddings. Kristina and her work made me feel much more relaxed and calm, which helped me fully enjoy my wedding day. I can’t recommend her enough—you need to hire her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2015