Vision Forward Media Production Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Sabrina
    Sabrina H. Getting married on 01/01/2022

Made my special day more special!

It may seem impossible, but our photos were even more beautiful than the live event. Vision Forward captured all of the details of the day and highlighted them with elegance and beauty!
  • Mzane08
    Adrienne W. Married on 07/11/2021

Nothing short of amazing

Great company to work with. Very professional and even went above and beyond his duties. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer.
  • Shawn Burrell
    Shawn B. Married on 05/22/2021

Exceptional Photographer

We were referred to Vision Forward Media by some close friends and needed a photographer for our wedding. Immediately when I reached out I received a prompt response and clear and concise communication/documentation regarding packages details, add ons etc. Once hired Wil kept us in the loop with ideas, requested timelines etc. His commitment to ensure our experience was perfect will be forever appreciated. The day of our wedding it was supposed to rain so we had to move relatively quickly and we were pleased with the professionalism, attention to detail, patience and quality of our photos. We will definitely use VIsion Forward Media again!!
  • Brittny
    Brittny T. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Photographer!!

Will and his team were absolutely amazing! Will was responsive, he answered all of our questions and had great ideas for some things we hadn't considered. He was also extremely friendly and personable. He made everyone feel at ease. Will wore so many hats on the wedding day. I had no idea that my husband hadn't made it to the venue; however, Will was privy to all of this. He managed to convince me not to call my husband. This definitely saved me from some unnecessary stress!! I never knew that my husband wasn't there until he told me the next day!! Will's objective for the day was to make sure that we were happy and stress free and that makes all the difference. Will also made a special video for my grandmother because she wasn't able to attend the ceremony. The photos and the videos were absolutely great! I couldn't have imagined anything better. Will was able to perfectly capture our day and I'm so happy we chose him. I would definitely use his services again. Great service and products for the value!!!
    Ryan W. Married on 09/20/2020

Fantastic Experience!

Working with Vision Forward Media Production was a very enjoyable experience! Tamarkus was great to work with and very professional! The photos captured were amazing and I highly recommend him for any occasion!
    Brittany W. Married on 09/20/2020

My experience was wonderful!

Vision Forward Media Productions did absolutely an amazing job! We used them for our engagement photos and wedding photos! I feel like every moment was captured on camera! I know that I can look back on my husband’s and I wedding photos with a smile knowing that every detail was captured❤️ Definitely 20/20, highly recommend and will use again for future events!
    Danielle A. Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent Videographer

Vision Forward Media helped capture my special moments during one of the most important days of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better videography team. 10/10 highly recommend.
    Danielle A. Married on 09/12/2020

Everything I Dreamed of & More

The Vision Forward Media team met and exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. We were in constant communication leading up to my wedding. We discuss the must have shots and my overall ideas for videography. They arrived on time and did a spectacular job. My favorite was the drone footage they were able to capture of the entire event. I highly recommend Vision Forward Media.
    Jessica R. Married on 09/11/2020

Excellent experience

Tamarkus was awesome! He was so easy to work with. My guest kept raving about him to us all evening! Highly recommended
    Dion M. Married on 08/04/2020

The man has The Eye!

The photographer not only captured our moment but he was able to tell a story with a still image. That's talent
    Kelcey M. Married on 02/29/2020

Energetic and professional!

My wedding day wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was if it weren’t for Vision Forward! They were energetic, professional, fun, and experienced. Great communication, ideas and of course photos! My wedding guests are still raving about how great they were!
  • Timothy
    Timothy A. Married on 12/29/2019

The photographer made our moment special

This was probably 1 of the best experiences I've ever had with a photographer, photos was amazing as well as the photographer!! Thank you so much for making our days special!!!!!
  • Kara
    Kara H. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience

William Baker of Vision Forward Media Productions is an amazing photographer and videographer and I couldn't be more ecstatic about my videos and photos. They all turned out wonderful.
    Stephanie P. Married on 04/17/2021

Excellent Videographer & Photographer

Vision Forward Media Productions, LLC provided excellent service at my wedding. I was very pleased. Will was professional, punctual, and just a good guy. He was patient and seemed to fit in with everyone. His service was of high quality that exceeded my expectations. Book him today! You will be glad you did.