Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 5
Viscosi Photography 6
Viscosi Photography 7

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2006

John is easygoing and fun to work with! Our pictures were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/21/2011

John · Married on 07/29/2006

John Viscosi is a true professional who loves his job and goes out of his way to accomodate the Bride (and groom) on her wedding day and the months leading up to the wedding day. He was more than flexible and traveled to our wedding and stayed later than obligated to finish taking photos secondary to a late start because of weather. His prices are better than you will find in the Albany area and he provides the same (if not better) quality service. I would recommended him to any couple who wants quality photography at a great price. On a day that you want everything to be perfect John makes the photography one thing that you will not have to worry about!

Autumn · Married on 07/22/2006

Great photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Doreen · Married on 06/09/2006

Very conscientious,professional

Jolene · Married on 04/23/2006

John was an absolute pleasure to work with for the entire process (before, during and after) of my wedding.

He was very professional, funny, easy going and worked well with the videographer. He arrived on time and he was very enjoyable to work with. He captured all the beauty and special moments during one of the most important days of mine and my husband's life! We received our photos quickly and they came out amazing!

My husband and I were both extremely satisfied with the services from Viscosi Photography and would highly recommend John to anyone considering getting married.

Jolene Oates (very satisfied customer)

Sent on 01/10/2013

Tonya · Married on 10/22/2005

Excellent all around! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Amber · Married on 10/01/2005

I got married in October 2005. We looked at a lot of different photographers, but none compared to Viscosi Photography. John Viscosi was just amazing. He captured every moment possible. It was almost like he blended in with the wedding. Whatever we wanted he did with a huge smile his face. He worked around our schedule, he was professional on every level and he got our wedding pictures to us right after the wedding. I have nothing, but the utmost respect for Viscosi Photography. Viscosi Photography made my special day that more special. I cannot say enough wonderful things about John Viscosi and his work. One more thing, Viscosi Photography makes it completely about you and your wedding from the moment he arrives at your house until the last dance at your wedding!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Tisha · Married on 09/11/2005

He did a great job and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2005

He was great! Very attentive and did everything we expected.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Caitlin · Married on 04/02/2005

Viscosi Photography was amazing!! John Viscosi was not only very professional, he was also very attentive to my whole bridal party's needs! We had a very large bridal party, and everything turned out great!!! My pictures are beautiful, and they are lovely memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you so much Viscosi Photography!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Jim · Married on 09/11/2004

Planning our wedding from another state was a challenge. Viscosi Photography was understanding of our needs and the stress we were putting on ourselves and did an OUTSTANDING job. I recommend the service that Viscosi Photography provides. Great job. Jim Raczynski

Sent on 06/21/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2004

Viscosi Photography came highly recommended to me for my wedding, and with good reason! Not only did we think the pictures came out great, but the reception hall put one of the shots on their wall! Each time I take out my album, I am taken right back to that day because each moment was captured perfectly. Family and friends have remarked at the quality of the pictures, which is true to content, not doctored up with special effects and photoshop. Mr. Viscosi has unmatched professionalism; he was there throughout my entire wedding day to capture everything, even though the reception ran over (he did not rush out of there after only a few hours). Some photographers will try to book more than one wedding in a day, which makes it difficult for them to give you 100%, and it shows in their work. This is NOT the case with Viscosi Photography. He made us feel like the day was important to him as well as us. Also, the packages are reasonablity priced, and you get a lot for your money. Wow, I cannot say enough...I would (and have) recommend Viscosi Photography to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Stacy · Married on 07/31/2004

I highly recommend Viscosi photography. John put a lot of time and effort into my special day. Excellent service!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/18/2004

I began my relationship with Viscosi Photography when I was having my senior pictures done. When the day came for my Fiancee (Chris, my husband now) to pick out a photographer there was no question in my mind that John would be the one I would call.

As the bride, John made me feel like I was the only one in the room. My every wish was his command. He was/is the most professional, respectful, and FUN loving photographer and person. He captured moments of the wedding that I do not remember happening. During the ceremony, you would have never known he was there - yet every moment of the ceremony is well pictured.

I would recommend John Viscosi to anyone looking for Wedding, Family, Senior, and any other photographs needed. I am proud to say he is my photographer of choice and now a family friend! Thanks John!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Amy · Married on 05/22/2004

He had a prom booked the same day and still made time for our wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2012

Heather · Married on 05/08/2004

John was an excellent photographer for both my wedding and my engagement photos. All of my photos turned out beatifully. He was professional and made having thousands of pictures taken an enjoyable experience. I would recommend him to anyone needing a great photographer for a economical price.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2003

Really great to work with, loved all of our photographs!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Ena · Married on 09/26/2003

I had a great experience and loved my pictures. John was very professional.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Erica · Married on 09/12/2003

Highly recommend Johns services! Great Photographer!

Sent on 07/30/2011

Amy · Married on 10/26/2002

Viscosi Photography did a FABULOUS job on my wedding day!! John is a wonderful photographer with a fantastic personality as well. Creatively he also can not be beat. I HIGHLY recommend Viscosi Photography!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Christine · Married on 09/14/2002

John is an amazing photographer that gave us the perfect collection of photographs to remember our wedding day. Each year,my husband and I look at our album on our anniversary and remember every little detail of that special day thanks to John's amazing work!

Jaime · Married on 07/20/2002

John made our day amazing! The proof albums alone could have been out actual wedding album as he completely captured the essense of the day! I highly recommend Viscosi Photography! John is one in a million!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Regina · Married on 05/05/2002

Mr. Viscosi does an amazing job. He listens to what you want. He'll work with people on a budget. He's a friendly, helpful, and professional!

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/19/2001

Viscosi photography provides experience, flexibility, and quality. John has brings with him a vast level of experience but on the flip side, still has that spark of someone first in business. Who is always within arms reach of the bride? A good photographer (and that's John). He is not just a wedding photographer, he is a choreographer of events. He will help the bride through her and the grooms wonderful day by assisting in having wedding day events go off without a hitch. I also have to add, while he will get every meaningful shot throughout the day...your guests will not even know he is there, he will blend in and not get right in front of Aunt Sally taking her photos.

Sent on 03/17/2011

Bobbi Jo · Married on 07/21/2001

John is not only a talented photographer, but he became an excellent "personal assistant" throughout our day. His calm dimeanor helped me (the bride) remain calm through the little bumps of the day. His work is wonderful!

Sent on 06/17/2011