Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 5
Viscosi Photography 6
Viscosi Photography 7

Krista · Married on 07/04/2009

John was very professional and we would recommend him to anyone! We loved our wedding photos and our wedding album!!

Sent on 01/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2009

Great overall photographer. Has an eye for the important details you want captured on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Alyssa · Married on 05/23/2009

Great pictures. Very accommodating to all requests. Amazing album!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2009

John is a great Photographer. He will work with you on your pictures. He takes great shots and gives great ideas for you to stand.

Kirsten · Married on 01/16/2009

John was an amazing photographer! I have received so many compliments on my wedding photos!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Christine · Married on 10/17/2008

John did an amazing job with our photos. All group shots were done quickly & painlessly with awesome outcomes & the candid shots were done discreetly and captured the excitement of the evening!!! We are actually considering having him do a family portrait with our newest twin additions!!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Stacy · Married on 09/28/2008

John was very accommodating to our wishes, and worked well with us on a partial package. We felt that the value of our partial package was very good, and that John used the 3 hours very effectively to get photos of the most important events at our wedding. He pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Tricia · Married on 09/19/2008

John and company did a wonderful job with my wedding! I had a large wedding party (12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmen and 3 flower girls) and he organized us with ease into great poses for the pictures! He is extremely easy to work with! You don't even know he's there during the reception! And he captures wonderful images!

Viscosi Photography is highly recommended!

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2008

Viscosi photography did a beautiful job for my wedding! I would highly recommend this business to anyone who wants to ensure they have beautiful memories of their special day!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Stephen · Married on 08/10/2008

John was an absolute professional and did an excellent job in capturing the most important day for myself, my wife, and our families.

I would absolutely recommend his services for your wedding and or special occasions.

Sent on 01/28/2012

Christiane · Married on 07/26/2008

John does an amazing job....and you won't even know he's there

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2008

Very wonderful photographer! Very professional, comfortable to work with, and BEAUTIFUL work! He captured every special moment and fun moments!!! It has been three years since my husband and I shared such a special day with John and the photos still amaze me to this day! Thank you for capturing so many beautiful and special moments for us on such a special!!!

Sent on 03/29/2011

John Viscosi is fantastic! He was the photographer for my husband's best friend's wedding. I hired him before that wedding was over. I told him he was going to be my photographer. I had a semi-destination wedding and I paid extra to have him drive down to the wedding. He was well worth it. My pictures were gorgeous.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Anne · Married on 05/17/2008

John is amazing! He is the best photographer ever...he has a way with the camera and is very talented! I loved the creativity and ideas he had for our wedding. We were extremely satisfied with all of our pictures- I would recommend John to anyone! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2008

My photos were outstanding. John captured everything I hoped that a photographer would on our special day. Our pictures will always remind us of what a fantastic day we had. Thanks John.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Garry · Married on 12/30/2007

I wish you could give higher scores. John went up and beyond the call of duty. If we had it do all over again we would go with John everytime. His photos are all over our house. Anyone that seems just talks about what a the photographer to get those special moments. Thank you John you made our day one of kind.

The Miller Family Winter wedding

Sent on 07/17/2011

Amber · Married on 10/20/2007

John Viscosi and his crew are great to work with and take amazing photos.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Darlene · Married on 09/28/2007

John Viscosi is a professional in every sense of the word. He photographed both out engagement and wedding photos. John shot our engagement photos in his studio and from the moment we met him, he made us feel comfortable, like we had known him forever! When John photographed our wedding, he did everything possible to make it a fun, relaxing, dream come true day and he succeeded in doing just that. Our pictures surely reflect that and came out amazing!!! He went above and beyond to capture just the right moments. My husband and I were extremely pleased with our photos. Thank you John for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Marie · Married on 08/25/2007

Photo's were amazing. Just a perfect day

Sent on 03/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2007

John did a fantastic job! There were so many wonderful pictures to pick from. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Christina · Married on 08/04/2007

Viscosi Photography did an awesome job on our wedding. He was prompt in time and very professional. He took many extra photographs for us of extended family. We received a DVD of all our pictures that we will treasure for years to come!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Edward · Married on 07/14/2007

John is the only photographer I use. I am happy with his turn around time, quality and professionalism. He receives my business now and will continue to receive it in the future. I have had the opportunity to work with him over the years and cannot say enough good things about him and his business.

-Edward C Sturgess Jr
    www.yourjobquest.com

Sent on 06/18/2011

Lacy · Married on 07/08/2007

My husband and I were EXTREMELY pleased with the service we recieved from John Viscosi on our Wedding Day. He is very professional, takes amazing photographs, and is a pleasure to do buisness with! He is very personable, flexible, and does a wonderful job. We recieved our proof albumn before the date we were promised, so we were thrilled about that! And we were so impressed with the photograph's that he captured of our special day! I would reccomend him to anyone I know! And I will certainly continue to do buisness with him.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2007

John Viscosi is the best wedding photographer out there. He took all the photos I could want, plus some. You didn't even know he was at the wedding either. Very professional, organized, and thorough. I requested a couple specific photos and he, without issue, captured them perfectly. Most importantly I got numerous compliments regarding him and his friendliness.. it wasn't a "you get here, you stand there" kind of thing which is what I didn't want. I would definitely recommend John for all photography but especially for your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Jamie · Married on 04/07/2007

John has done my photography for many events including wedding, family potraits and my senior pictures. He is fairly priced and takes outstanding pictures. I wouldn't go with anyone else, it is worth everything to have John at your special day!!!