Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 4
Viscosi Photography 5
  • krystal

krystal · Married on 05/05/2012

John was very professional, flexible and accommodating! He did exactly what I had asked even traveling to where the Groomsmen were the morning of the Wedding to take getting ready photos of them first and then traveling to where I was getting ready and then of course traveling to the actually wedding spot and then to the reception. Many photographers that I talked to before choosing John would have not have done this. I also thought some of them were kind of snobbish but John is very down to earth and a people person. I love my photos and I couldn't be happier with the Storybook Album that I received! I highly recommend him and believe he's worth every penny!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Meaghan · Married on 12/30/2011

John Viscosi is an amazing photographer! I would recommend him to everyone an anyone!
    I would not want anyone else to have been in charge of something so important!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Shannon · Married on 11/13/2011

John and his team have been nothing short of wonderful! We really enjoyed meeting and working with him. When we started our search he invited us to his studio and had a huge portfolio to share with us. We felt so comfortable around him and enjoyed chatting with him for almost 2 hours!

We booked him the next day!

He was on time, professional and got all of the shots we could have asked for. He worked with us to get some fun and unusual ones and dealt with flying objects ;-) curtsey of our out of town groomsmen! He just laughed and took more pictures!

He took the time to make sure the shot was sensational and it shows! We got out proofs last night and can't be happier. They are just amazing.

The only problem I can see is narrowing down our choices for our albums! It is going to be so hard!!!

Thanks for a wonderful job and please send anyone our way for a reference!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Nathan · Married on 11/11/2011

We emailed over 40 photographers for our wedding date of 11/11/11 19 months in advance. John was part of the mass emails we got in response. What set John apart from everyone else was that John offered to mail us a DVD of his work. We lived in Indiana at the time, so it took a couple of days to receive it. Once we received it we popped it in. John's work was OUTSTANDING, and we both started to cry. We knew right then and there that he had to be our photographer. We didn't meet John and his assistant Crystal until the day of our wedding, since we lived out of state. From the moment I met John I got a great vibe. His assistant Crystal assisted all the men get their boutonniere's on. Then we shot our photos, and the really that really impressed me about John was his professionalism, and his "at your service" attitude (or yes sir). On your wedding day you want to be able to enjoy your wedding, and not have to chase your vendors. John was absolutely what I needed. If I said John I want this photo, he simply write it down, and ensure we took it. I didn't have to ask for anything twice. John was always AT YOUR SERVICE. John stayed throughout the evening, even as the party was over. He didn't try to skip out early like I have seen other photographers do at other weddings I've been too. If you are looking for a great guy, who is going to make your life/day so much easier, then you need to only hire one person to do your photos and that is John Viscosi. I don't typically go out of my way to write reviews, but with John's professionalism, I think it is the least I could do as I would hope others will utilize his services. You will not be disappointed! Great work John! Thanks again from Nathan & Marissa!

Sent on 12/08/2011

lisa · Married on 10/23/2011

John was professional and fun at the same time. He made posing for pictures so easy. I loved that you knew he was there but at the same time he wasn't intrusive in anyway. He's very flexible and personable. He knows what photos to take and when. He will also come up with ideas that you didn't even think of. We would have been crazy to go with anyone else but him.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Michela · Married on 10/22/2011

Very pleased with pictures and John was never in our way. Never noticed he was around. Totally awesome job!!

Sheila · Married on 10/21/2011

John did a great job taking pictures at our wedding. Plan you day with enough time set aside for pictures. Make a list of all the pictures you would like taken ahead of time. The day is so hectic that you can't remember all the poses you want at that time. Do a receiving line. Visiting tables takes up a lot of your time.

Sent on 01/31/2012

John Viscosi was an excellent photographer. He always responded to calls and emails timely. He took a variety of photos on our wedding day. He was professional and is great at what he does. Our wedding album came out amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We will definilty be using him again in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Erin · Married on 10/08/2011

John was amazing to work with. Great value and quality of work. Very flexible.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/10/2011

Very responsive and professional. Punctual and precise. Everyone comments on how exceptional my photos were. Highly recommended !

Sheri · Married on 08/19/2011

Would highly recommend John & will continue to use him in the future.

Sent on 01/28/2012

Kristine · Married on 07/23/2011

Viscosi Photography was amazing! They were very professional and our photos came out beautifully. If I needed anything..John answered all my questions and truly made our experience easy flowing.
    They are very awesome..and I would highly recommend them to anyone ..not just for a wedding..but any event!
    Thanks viscosi photography!!!

Thea · Married on 07/15/2011

John did a fabulous job photographing our wedding. The pictures were fantastic. You can definitely say our wedding was picture perfect. John has an artistic touch to his picture taking skills. He was able to capture the beauty and elegance of our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Alexandria · Married on 07/03/2011

John was very pleasant to work with. He was cooperative, flexible and professional. The pictures are amazing.

Sent on 03/03/2012

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2011

I highly recommend Viscosi Photography. John is a great person to work with and my wedding pictures are amazing!

Janice · Married on 10/09/2010

The only thing that is a downfall is how long it takes to get the albums completed!!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Erica · Married on 10/02/2010

As soon as I interviewed with John I knew that he was going to be perfect for my wedding. We are so happy with the pictures that we got and there were tons of them! We recieved so many compliments on how well the pictures turned out. Whenever we had questions John answered them with no hesitation. We couldn't have made a better choice for a photographer and I dont think there are enough words to thank him for helping make our day so perfect and giving us the memories we will have forever through our pictures.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Angela · Married on 08/14/2010

John has done portraits for my family members for years and we have always been very satisfied with his work. We were planning a wedding in New York from Florida, John was very professional and accommodating to our needs, he even recommended the florist we used!. Our pictures and album are beautiful.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2010

After doing the minimum required during photo taking at the cocktail hour we found the perfect location for more pictures and John couldn't be more excited for us. Our photos looked amazing!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2010

John was a great photographer. Our photos came out beautiful! He knew exactly what angles to take, especially with the setting sun. He was around all evening taking photos of all our guests too. The "gold CD" is a great option because you can have all of your proofs to print at anytime. We would use John again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2010

Viscosi Photography was wonderful!! John discussed my ceremony/reception with me ahead of time to find out about any special things that would be happening. He talked to me about who I would like in the posed pictures. On my wedding day he was very professional and was able to direct people so that taking pictures went quickly and smoothly. He got some wonderful shots. He is a great photographer and I highly recommend him!

Trista · Married on 05/29/2010

John was very professional. He did an amazing job and the cost was extremely affordable. His assistant was very pleasant as well. He was very good about arranging all the shots without taking up too much of the time. We are very happy with all the proofs that we have. The best part is that he allows for a copyright to the picture Cd which is great because with all teh pictures it is so hard to choose. This way we were able to get both professional prints and prints from the local places as well. Continuing to save money.

The only downfall is that it takes along time to get your photobooks back, if you choose this option. However we will have it forever so the wait is worth it :)

Our experiance with John was wonderful and we will continue to use him for all of our photography needs.

Trista and Marcus

Emily · Married on 04/10/2010

John was great to work with. He really had a great attitude and made us feel very relaxed on our big day.

Sent on 03/21/2011

Patty · Married on 02/12/2010

Viscosi Photography made such a wonderful event for us last forever with the amazing shots he caught of the beautiful images of our wedding! 100% professional, accomodating and very personable!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Sonya · Married on 08/16/2009

John is willing to work with any type of situation you have and will take the time to create beautiful wedding memories for you. You will not be disappointed.