Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 4
Viscosi Photography 5
Viscosi Photography 6
Viscosi Photography 7

Viscosi Photography did an amazing job for my wedding! John was excellent, from the first phone call to the last shot he always had our best interests in mind and I felt he genuinely wanted us to love every last picture! He was excellent to work with and I will definitely be using Viscosi Photography again for all my future photo needs.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Paul · Married on 12/31/2014

John went above and beyond what I had expected and anticipated from our wedding photographer. His ideas for shots were awesome and he knew exactly how to handle each member of the wedding party, which included children and a dog, perfectly. He made me and my wife feel totally at ease and faded into the background during the reception but still got the perfect shots. His shot of my wife and I celebrating midnight on New Year's with a kiss surrounded by our guests is priceless.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Wonderful, very awesome photographer. Willing to accept my ideas of photographs I wanted!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2014

John did both our Engagement photos and our wedding photos. Our engagement photos were done about 2 weeks before our Engagement party and we asked if we could get just a few to have out for our event. John was able to turn around all our photos so quickly and we were able to have a slideshow of them on that day. John and his assistant did an excellent job for the day off our wedding, they showed up early and stayed late with no complaint. They gave us some great ideas for shooting locations in between our ceremony and reception, and managed to really capture the excitement of our day.
    It was really great working with them.

Sent on 02/21/2015

John and his assistant photographed our wedding at the Canfield Casino and did such a great job. They were organized, attentive, professional, and had awesome energy. Their digital-download photo-booth was a hit and I would recommend them to others in the area. There was not a thing that went wrong all night with John and his team.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

Was very flexible with my budget, he met my needs. Extremely professional on my wedding day, even brought an assistant which was helpful.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/29/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with John Viscosi. He was easy to get along with, very professional and his work is amazing. Even my guests complimented him and his team. I would and do recommend Viscosi Photography to anyone I know planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Heather · Married on 07/26/2014

We were very happy with the quality of John's work. It was very comfortable and fun working with him, and I recommend him to everyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Erica · Married on 07/11/2014

Great photographer who is punctual, focused, fun with a great personality. John will keep your day on track and present you with amazing photos. He goes outside the box that makes his photos interesting and beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/28/2014

I would recommend Viscosi photography to anyone! John is great and was very open to ideas that we had for photos for our wedding. He was with us all day and takes awesome pictures!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I are astonished by John's work. We met him at my friend's wedding two years ago and fell in love with his work. I knew I had to book him for my wedding. John is an amazing person to work with. He was able to put my husband at ease with the camera which made me ecstatic. Our engagement photos came out beautifully!! John and his assistant came on time and worked all day to ensure they captured the best photos on our wedding day. I can't say it enough, how amazing he is. You will fall in love with him and his work!! Thank you John for an amazing wedding experience!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Viscosi Photography's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie and Shawn, you are wonderful people to work with

Beautiful engagement pictures!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Working with John was truly a pleasure!!! So Sweet! He took photos for an hour and half. Amazing quality and was very reasonable!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Angela · Married on 04/25/2014

John and his assistant were great to work with! Both so friendly and fun! I sent John a bunch of pictures that I wanted him to catch that I found on Pinterest and he captured every single one! I would recommend Viscosi Photography to anyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Amber · Married on 10/19/2013

John is more than an AMAZING photographer. He's got a great eye, and he also has a fantastic personality. He's genuinely happy to be there with you on your big day. He made us feel incredibly special, and he captured some of the sweetest images. He was patient with my rowdy family and was able to snap our laundry list of requested images along with some incredible candid photos.
    His assistant is fantastic too. My husband managed to lose his wedding ring in a park while we were taking some outdoor pictures. She volunteered to leave our reception to dig through leaves and managed to find it. That's going way beyond the responsibilities of what we paid for.
    I am beyond satisfied with Viscosi Photography, and I recommend John to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Kim · Married on 10/04/2013

Loved John! He was always upbeat and great to work with! Flexible and really helped with everything along the way. He took beautiful pictures for our engagement session and I am excited to see our wedding pictures! John's assistant that he brought the day of our wedding was fabulous as well. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Kimberly · Married on 09/27/2013

John was a great photographer, and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. The pictures came out great.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2013

John was a great photographer both for our engagement session and our wedding. He was there all day and got all of our special photos and some great candid shots! Its amazing what he can do with a camera. We would recommend him to anyone who asked. Another great thing about John is that his prices are REASONABLE. A lot of photographers want your right arm to take your wedding photos, but John was different.

We couldn't have had a better photographer for our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

John was our photographer for our wedding on 9/21/13. We are extremely happy with him. Although we don't have our photos yet I have complete confidence that they will be spectacular. Right from the beginning John was easy to work with. He worked with us and came up with a package that was in our budget. The day of the wedding he was there for every shot, yet he wasn't in your face or pushy. He got every shot that I asked him too and was more than willing to change anything I asked him to at the last minute. John and his assistant were extremely professional but also easy going at the same time. I would recommend him to any bride. Remember that your photographer is with you for most of the day so you want someone like John! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kacey · Married on 09/07/2013

John was great! He was so fun to work with and I loved all of our photos he did! He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married, he made the day go by so smooth!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2013

John was really wonderful and professional! Also, he came through for us very last minute , as we planned our wedding in 3 weeks ! He captured amazing shots and really captured the feel of our casual and FUN Lake George wedding !

Sent on 04/02/2015

Viscosi Photography's reply:

Thank you Samantha, it was a pleasure to work with you and Jared

Robyn · Married on 08/03/2013

He was AWSOME on the day of my wedding!!! He was on time and professional. Awesome to work with. He worked with us on our budget too with the picture package. Everyone loved our pictures as do we!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Kylee · Married on 07/27/2013

I would highly recommend Viscosi Photography. We absolutely loved working with John and his assistant! They did an amazing job capturing all the little moments on our special day. We loved our pictures and received so many compliments on our wedding album. Very happy with everything!

Sent on 04/12/2015
  • User3412066 · 2+ years ago

John and Chelsea were fantastic to work with. I would recommend Viscosi photography to anyone looking for a great photographer at an affordable price!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2013

John took gorgeous photos for our engagement and wedding. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer! He was very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2015