Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 5
Viscosi Photography 6
Viscosi Photography 7

Alison · Married on 10/09/2016

John Viscosi is the best photographer around! He went above and beyond for me and my husband to make sure we had the best wedding pictures. We are so in love with our photos especially the ones of our one year old daughter. We can't thank him enough for everything he did for us. He is affordable and gives you more than you money's worth. I highly recommend him.

Angela · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I loved the wedding album! John was very professional and easy to work with. He took so many creative and unique photos at our DIY outdoor wedding

Sent on 12/09/2017

Shawna · Married on 09/25/2016

John did our our engagement photos and he also did our wedding photos with his assistant Corbin. My husband and I were so happy with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out! If you are looking for an experienced photographer that will capture your day perfectly Viscosi photography should be your photographer!

Julie · Married on 09/24/2016

So happy we went with Viscosi Photography for our wedding! John was great to work with, extremely flexible and a great value for the quality of pictures. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Leighann · Married on 09/03/2016

John is does amazing work!! Couldn't be happier

• Angel

Angel · Married on 08/27/2016

We had John Viscosi as our photographer for our wedding and he did our engagement photos. All of which turned out absolutely stunning! Thank you John for helping make our wedding day a truly perfect day!

Kristyn · Married on 08/12/2016

John went above and beyond to get the most beautiful photos of our special day! We received so many angles and different views because he had an assistant. It really made a difference. Our photos were given to us quicker than we thought and they were all stunning. Price was very fair and he was amazingly helpful and available every step of the way until the wedding!

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Had a great experience with viscosi and my pictures came out absolutely beautiful!

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2016

John was an amazing choice to be our photographer. We had our engagement shoot and wedding photos done by him and they were all so good! We were able to use the engagement shoot photos for the save the dates, which came out like something from a magazine and the wedding photos were more amazing than we could have imagined. Him and his assistant literally captured every moment and every detail during our special day, we can look through the photos and relive our whole wedding day when ever we want! The pictures are gorgeous, he gets a perfect mix of portrait/ family group pics and candid pics everyone partying throughout the night. Better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 12/15/2016

stacia · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend John Viscosi for any type of photography. I not only work together with him on weddings, he also did my personal wedding photos. They were exactly what I had imagined. He not only creates photos he creates emotions!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Anne · Married on 07/03/2016

John was so helpful. I loved having him as my photographer. He’s very personable and professional. I love the way my albums came out! Thank you John!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Phoebe · Married on 07/02/2016

John is truly, an amazing photographer. Our wedding pictures are more than we could have ever hoped for. He truly captured our love for each other and our family and friends. I will forever recommend him!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2016

John and his assistants are awesome! If you are looking for an expierenced photographer that will capture your day perfectly Viscosi photography is who you should choose.

J · Married on 03/06/2016

We are so in love with our wedding photos! They are not just your ordinary photos. Viscosi Photography transitioned us throughout our venue to the best and most interesting shots. He made it easy and relaxed ! We have great shots of our family, children and friends having a blast! Highly recommend Viscosi Photography!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/23/2016

John was wonderful with indoor and outdoor pics. So flexible & willing to do whatever we wanted.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/09/2016

John and his assistant Chelsea were an amazing addition to our wedding at the Century House. Every moment that was special throughout the night they were there snapping pictures and capturing all the little things that may go overlooked by less experienced photographers. John also met with us in advance of our wedding to do an engagement session and from then on we knew we had selected the right photographer, every picture was amazing, the rates were in budget and both John and Chelsea were responsive to our wants and ready to capture our special day!

Sent on 01/21/2016

LAURA · Married on 10/24/2015

John was a great wedding photographer. Our wedding photographs came out perfect. I was worried at first because it was cold and cloudy on the day of the wedding but looking at the pictures, one could never tell! John made sure each shot was perfect and was so easy to work with. He called several weeks before and went over the day in detail ensuring that the day would be perfect. He and his assistant arrived on time the day of the wedding and stayed until the last dance.
    John also did our engagement pictures, I definitely recommend doing this as it gave my husband and I the chance to know John. We did our photos at Saratoga Battlefield, John was willing to go whereever we wanted and loved our location.
    It was a pleasure working with John and my husband and I recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2015

John and his staff were so great to work with and went above and beyond for me on my wedding day. They made sure everything was perfect before we took the pictures, made sure my necklace was completely straight before every single shot, and they even spent the entire day carrying the train of my dress outside, something I would not have expected my photographer to do. They were friendly, punctual, professional, and discreet. John was very easy to work with and flexible with our requests. I provided him with a list of very specific, special family pictures that I wanted to recreate during my wedding and John carried it with him the entire day to make sure he got every shot that I requested. We are so glad we chose Viscosi Photography, our pictures are beautiful and John is really amazing at what he does! I would absolutely recommend Viscoi Photography to anyone on their wedding day without any hesitation.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

From the moment we sat down with John at our first meeting we knew we wanted him to be our photographer. From our engagement session to the big day John was very responsive to emails and questions. We absolutely love the photos John took and couldn't be happier with him. We recommended him to our friends who used him for their wedding a few months later and are equally as pleased! He is very personable and has amazing ideas for 'poses' which helped us feel at ease and just enjoy the experience!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/27/2015

Very easy to work with. My pictures came out amazing! When I got married, I never saw him without a smile on his face.

Sent on 03/22/2016

John was more than amazing as a wedding photographer!!!! We booked him last minute because we had a few people fall through and he met us that week and made us feel so comfortable with our decision. He went above and beyond for us. He stayed later than expected and got every picture we requested and more. He is fantastic!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Lynsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Viscosi Photography is amazing! John captures all of the perfect moments. He makes being photographed easy and fun. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great and professional photographer.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Wonderful pictures and professional service. Wonderful memories of our special day.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

John was amazing and took control of my large bridal party and made the pictures flawless. He took the most beautiful photos.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Allie · Married on 06/05/2015

John made our wedding! He is an exceptional photographer and made the pictures look perfect. But more than that, he was such a pleasure to work with. He made sure everything ran flawlessly and became such a nice part of our big day!

Sent on 03/14/2016