Visage Joli Airbrush Makeup & Hair Chicago Reviews

60 | Chicago, IL

60 Reviews for Visage Joli Airbrush Makeup & Hair Chicago

Heather · Married on 09/28/2013

I was referred to Wendy by one of my bridesmaids who had used her services for her wedding several years ago. She is a true artist and can be a little intense, but she knows what she's doing and does an incredible job! She was very open to listening to what I wanted and then making recommendations based on her observations and experience, which was very helpful to me since I don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis and had never had my makeup professionally done before. It was important to me that I still looked like me for my wedding (just a prettier version!). I was blown away with the end result. She has amazing attention to detail and really takes her time to make sure everything looks perfect. However, since she is so thorough, she can get a little off schedule and tends to run a little longer than her time estimates. This also happened when my bridesmaid used her services for her wedding. Don't get me wrong, the end result is well worth it! Her work is amazing and I would absolutely recommend her! But I would recommend budgeting some extra time to make sure that you don't fall behind in your schedule and get stressed. She did makeup for myself and my three bridesmaids. It took about an hour per bridesmaid, about an hour and a half for me. I did do a trial appointment with her prior to the wedding day which was very helpful. I did not use hair services from Visage Joli, only makeup.

Sent on 10/26/2013

My make up for my wedding was so beautiful. she was so flexible and accommodating during a very busy wedding day. She also does a wondeful job of getting to know the bride and her make style. I would highly recommend her services. She was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Erin · Married on 09/20/2008

Wendy and Ginger were wonderful! They made my entire bridal party look fantastic. They listened to what I said and made me look better than I imagined possible. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2009

Andriana · Married on 10/07/2018

Superhero for all brides

I knew that as a woman of color finding someone who would make me look beautiful for my wedding day would be difficult. However, Wendy made my bride dreams come true. She gave me 100 percent of her time and made my day simply perfect. We went through 2 trials to find the best look for me. I was blown away at how natural yet elegant I looked. Not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. I give her 5 stars and recommend her to any bride, even those of color because she is the BEST at what she does. Extremely talented and such a sweetheart who made my dreams come true.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Bindu · Married on 04/29/2017

So good! I LOVED the final results. And she is so responsive and dedicated- can tell she fully devotes the time to figuring out what you want and what looks best on you. True professional and very responsive. No trouble getting in contact with her or planning. I have never felt more beautiful! And so much fun to have around on your wedding day, she is calming and fun. I will always remember her.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Wendy was very open and attentive! We were all very happy with our makeup! Thank you, Wendy!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/05/2011

Wendy takes her job very seriously which may seem a little bold to some brides but trust her. You are in very good hands. I still looked like myself which was very important to me on my wedding day. Who wants pictures of a person you don't recognize? Her hairstylist Renee was just as wonderful. Book her and you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Colleen · Married on 12/29/2017

3.5

Wendy did an amazing job. Being the Mother of the groom, I did not want to be over done. My makeup looked perfect and lasted all night. I was able to dance and sweat without loosing my amazing look. We just received the photos and I am very pleased with how my makeup photographed. I would definitely recommend Wendy. She is a true professional!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2016

4.2
      2.0

Wendy did an excellent job with makeup. It looked perfect and lasted the entire night. If you are a sensitive girl, this might not be the right fit for you, as she is very honest about critiquing facial features.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2011

3.6
      3.5
      2.0

I was very pleased that Wendy could fit me in to do both my engagement photo shoot as well as my wedding day. I was also pleased with how my makeup looked - I went for a very natural look since I do not normally wear makeup. However, I was very disappointed with the some of Wendy's interactions with my family. For example, Wendy told my mother that she really should get her makeup done after my mother repeatedly said she would much rather prefer (and would feel more comfortable) applying her own makeup. Since I wanted everyone to be happy and relaxed on my wedding day (including all of my family), I wish this wouldn't have been the case. On the other hand, Renee who did all of our hair was absolutely wonderful. She listened to everyone's feedback about what hairstyle they would feel most comfortable wearing and we were all happy with the outcome.

Sent on 04/05/2012