Viridis Designs Reviews

11 | Atlanta, GA

11 Reviews for Viridis Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

Alison is AMAZING!! My flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding day...she has such incredible vision and was so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/02/2010

Alison did a great job with our wedding. We wanted something simple yet classy and she was able to meet our expectations all the way. She was also really responsive to our desire to keep things as sustainable as possible. She had tons of ideas all the way through!

Sent on 10/07/2010
  • Y

Karla · Married on 11/21/2009

If I could give more than five stars for value for cost, I would. Alison is an artist, I absolutely LOVED my fall flowers!! Not only did I feel like I got a great deal for all of the types & quantity of flowers, the bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning. Our wedding was on a limited budget, and she accommodated all of my crazy requests. I heard of her through friends, and have since recommended her to many of my friends.

Sent on 01/22/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/06/2009

Alison is so great to work with. She always listened to what I was looking for and was very sweet when I changed my mind a million times. Everyone was so impressed by the flowers at our wedding. Alison is by far the best priced florist around also. The centerpieces I wanted were large and she was able to pull them off with out any problem. I have referred her to several of my friends because I know she can do beautiful flowers for a reasonable price.

Sent on 11/20/2009

Luciana · Married on 07/12/2008

Alison at Viris Designs was completely amazing. Not only is she easy to work with but she REALLY wants you to be happy with the decisions you make together. Her arrangements were more beautiful than I ever expected- everything was perfect!Thanks Alison!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Monica · Married on 06/16/2007

Absolutely wonderful experience! Alison did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/12/2008

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2007

Very Talented! She created exactly what I wanted and then some.

Sent on 09/15/2008

Cara · Married on 10/08/2005

I would recommend Virdis Designs to anyone! The flowers were beautiful! Everyone at the wedding commented on the beauty of the flowers and decor.

Sent on 09/12/2008

Katie · Married on 09/24/2005

Alison was great to work with during my wedding!! The flowers were beautiful and I definitely do not have any complaints! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 09/11/2008

Angie · Married on 11/15/2008

Flowers were great, my favorite ones were the iron hooks with flower balls.

Sent on 12/04/2008

Mandy · Married on 11/09/2013

3.0

Alison's work is beautiful! She is such a sweet person, and I loved meeting with her to talk about planning. I was recommended to Alison by friends who had used her. You do get a great value for the money you spend. She really works with your budget to make everything work, which is so appreciated. My ceremony and reception were at 2 different places, and she worked hard to move things back and forth to reuse them at both locations. My only concern was communication. Sometimes I would have to email multiple times to get a response. One or two voicemails went unreturned. She always apologized and was there in the end and was so sweet and flexible to work with. Overall, I would definitely recommend Alison. Just be prepared to follow up and contact more than you might with other vendors.

Sent on 12/14/2013