Virginia Beach National Golf Club Reviews

View more information

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful wedding!

Carley had left, which was a huge disappointment to both of us— to the point where we considered looking at other venues. But Mike stepped up and was AMAZING! Our wedding was beautiful, they did a tremendous job!

Virginia Beach National Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Rachel and Anthony, we were so glad to help and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Mike and Melissa
    Carley Married on 07/23/2018
    Attended a beautiful wedding! Everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour out back on the large open patio, to the awesome reception! Beautiful views all around. Spacious. I loved this place and will be having events there throughout the year!
    Amanda Married on 06/23/2018

Top Notch Experience

We had both, our wedding and reception at the golf course and I would recommend this to anyone looking for not only the perfect wedding venue but any event! Mike and his team made all of my wedding dreams come true! They went above and beyond to make sure our special day was unforgettable! Everything was handled professionally and very well organized from the initial consultation all the way until the end. Any worries I ever had throughout the process of planning a wedding, Mike and his crew were always one step ahead. The golf course provided a beautiful space for an outside ceremony, followed by cocktail hour on the spacious patio with a perfect charm and most importantly, a large area that accommodated ALL of my guest comfortably at the reception. Thank you Virginia Beach National Golf Club for making my special day PERFECT!!!
  • User1298948 2+ years ago
    I chose VB National after losing my previous location due to it going out of business. At first, I was sad that my old location was gone, but now I am so happy that it all worked out the way it did. Melissa is wonderful. She answers all questions you have and is flexible. She helps wherever she can. The course was beautiful. We got married outside and had the reception inside. The food was amazing and there was plenty of room for dancing. Best night of my life! :)