Virgin Islands Violin Reviews

5 | Durham, NC

5 Reviews for Virgin Islands Violin

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

Working with Leah was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. My wedding coordinator at the Westin St. John resort recommended her, and she did not disappoint!! Not only does she have a wide variety of songs in her repertoire, but she accommodated the songs that made our ceremony extra special. She was also very quick and professional to reply to all emails/correspondence. I would definitely recommend using her to take your big day to the next level!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/10/2015

Leah was great. From the moment I contacted her she was very responsive even though she had just had a baby. I wasn't especially picky as to what I wanted played at the wedding at first since classical music by violin always sounds so pretty. However, I contacted her the day before the wedding and asked if she knew either Claire de Lune or Sleepers Awake. She got back to me within minutes and said she knew both and asked when I wanted them played. The day of the wedding I stepped out of our transportation to the beach with her beautiful music filling the air. She really added an elegant touch. I would definitely recommend Leah for anyone looking to add to their ceremony.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Tofool · Married on 05/25/2014

Leah played music for our wedding reception. She did a great job with classic nice pieces that added to the nice beach environment at St. John lots of charm.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Stacey · Married on 01/25/2014

Actually Leah performed for my grandmother's 83rd birthday. She was not background music. She literally gave a beautiful performance that brought my grandmother to tears. My grandmother loves violin music and being able to provide a musical interlude so memorable was worth everything. All of our guests were so happy to be part of this celebration. It is not every day we have our own private concert. Children, adults and seniors all enjoyed this wonderful performance. In fact I have never seen the children so well behaved at a party! Leah gave us wonderful memories for my little Granny's birthday.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Kendra · Married on 02/11/2012

3.5

Thank you Leah for making our wedding day so incredibly memorable!
    Aaron and I are so thankful for everything you did to soothe the
    hearts and souls of our guests with your melodies. We received
    compliment after compliment that choosing a violionist to play at a
    7:00 am wedding was the best decision ever! Thank you! Thank you!
    Thank you!!!! You are indeed the "Best Violinist" here in the U.S.
    Virgin Islands, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Aaron Roach