Virgil Bunao Photography Reviews

Virgil Bunao Photography 5
Virgil Bunao Photography 6
Virgil Bunao Photography 7

Barbara · Married on 06/02/2012

Virgil was a dream come true he put everyone at ease and therefore captured this special day and made all of the personality shine through! He so sensitively photographed the REAL moments and caught the essence of the day. Beautiful photographs .personal .real . Professional Exceeded expectations

Sent on 09/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2012

Virgil's photographs of our wedding were absolutely beautiful. Seeing the proofs, and the album was like reliving the day again - and we couldn't be happier. Virgil was so great to work with - he helped us to be relaxed, and comfortable even when things are crazy and stressful. It was wonderful working with him - and I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

June · Married on 05/25/2012

Virgil was wonderful to work with. He was so nice that it was easy to relax when he was around and he got so many great pictures without ever being obtrusive. He brought two other photographers with him which was a big help.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Anna Louise · Married on 04/21/2012

Virgil in the language of photography translates to AMAZING! He goes out of his way to make you feel special (and he is not faking it), which comes so naturally to him. He is not just "taking pictures", he is creating memories. I would not change one single thing about his style or the work he does... He exceeded any expectations and then delivered even more! He is so fun and truly becomes your friend...I mean, how many people add their photographer to their Christmas card list?! He is now an honorary member of our family. I am so grateful that Virgil was there to capture our wedding day, and I'm pretty sure all my unmarried friends that were there are convinced that they will use him for their future weddings! Virgil- thank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being so talented and dedicated to your craft- because of YOU we will always have beautiful photos to remember a very special time in our lives!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Ruth Anne · Married on 04/21/2012

Virgil was the best!!! He created beautiful images of my daughter and son-in- law's wedding in April 2012. He travelled and loved being in a new area to practice his artistic craft. He not only is a fabulous photographer but an asset to every event that he photographs. He has such a wonderful way about him. We all really care about him!!! Actually in part it is becauses he cares about you, the bride and groom and every person that he encounters. He does all of this without any pressure, I mean zero!!! Gorgeous Photographs and wonderful memories of Virgil. We hope he does all of our friends' weddings because we love seeing him and his fantastic images of our wonderful times together!!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2012

Virgil Bunao is incredible! He is so talented and takes the best photos that I have ever seen. His photos capture emotion and when I saw the photos from my wedding, I was brought to tears. Virgil also has an amazing personality and is genuinely kind. He helps things run smoothly the day of the wedding and is able to get all the shots done without invoking any feelings of stress. He and his team will make you feel like a celebrity and will make sure you enjoy your special day. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is a genius!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

Virgil was absolutely amazing. He made my husband and I (and all of our wedding party) feel so comfortable in from of the camera for engagement photos, bridals to the day of the wedding- and it showed in the pictures. He is very professional, yet someone who you can cut up and have a good time with and none of the pictures felt posed or stuffy. They were absolutely amazing and I suggest him for any of my friends getting married. He is simply the best.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Virgil Brunao is a delight to work with, and even though I was the mother of the groom, and used his services for the rehearsal dinner, my son and beautiful daughter-in-law loved working with him, and the pictures for the whole weekend were fabulous! He caught the beautiful quiet moments as well as the wild and crazy ones!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2011

Virgil is AMAZING!!!!! I literally can not say enough good things about this man and his work. I planned my wedding date around him because he is just that awesome. He made my wedding day so amazing. Showing up early, taking pictures all day of everything, knowing the entire bridal party by name and being so easy to get along with makes Virgil stand out from all the rest. The pictures are gorgeous and it is all because of Virgil and how talented he is. He is worth every penny!!! You literally can not put a price in his services because of how wonderful he is combined with how amazing his pictures are. Each one of my girlfriends to get married after me have used him as well. The phrase, "I will not get married without Virgil being my photographer" has become very common with my friends. No one will ever take pictures for me again as long as Virgil is around. No one better than Virgil!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2012
  • Nicky Henderson Sauls

Nicky · Married on 03/04/2011

Knowing that Virgil was capturing all the important moments for our wedding helped me relax....I knew that he wouldn't miss anything & his pictures are ALWAYS amazing!!!
    We adore CVI Photography!! Virgil was a lot of fun to work with & very creative!!! Wouldn't even dream of trusting anyone else to shoot our wedding!!!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Katie · Married on 05/06/2010

Virgil of CVI Photography captured the moments of our wedding. I cannot imagine working with anyone else. He has such a creative eye and unique ability to use lighting and capture the moment so perfectly. He also possess the personality to keep everyone in line for group shots while maintaining a ease in front of the camera. During the reception he and his assistant were on the dance floor with the guests getting the shots, capturing our guests devouring the delicious food, and snapping shots of some guests relaxing watching the sunset. It was amazing how it caught it all. We absolutely loved working with him!

Sent on 06/01/2010

Virgil Bunao Photography's reply:

awesome Katie. Thank you so much for your kindness and kind words.

Kristi · Married on 05/02/2010

Virgil was amazing from start to finish- not a long time in our case.... one month before the wedding, our other photographer quit unexpectedly, leaving us lacking a key (maybe THE MOST) important) wedding vendor!!! Through our planner, we absolutely LUCKED OUT to find Virgil at CVI photography. My husband says it was the "best thing" that happened during our wedding planning because Virgil was just wonderful. His ability to make us feel at ease moments after our first meeting (at the engagement shoot two weeks before the wedding!) and throughout our big day was much appreciated. The pictures, which we just recently got back, are TO DIE FOR!!!!! His talent is obvious and he was a pleasure to get to know. We would like to HIGHLY recommend CVI and Virgil Bunao!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Virgil Bunao Photography's reply:

how awesome are you Kristi! Thank you so much for the kind words!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/01/2010

Virgil and his team were fantastic! More than I could have asked for. Extremely easy to work with and very responsive to what we were wanting. Photo quality was phenomenal and he got A TON of shots! I want him to continue doing photography for all of our important life events. My maid of honor wants him for her wedding (and she's not even engaged!).

Sent on 06/08/2010

Virgil Bunao Photography's reply:

aw, thank you Lindsay! Thank you for taking the time to do a review and for giving me all 5!

Kate · Married on 10/31/2009

Virgil was the photographer for my best friend's wedding this past December. The bride was gorgeous to begin with, but the pictures turned out absolutely stunning. I was amazed at how he captured the true beauty and emotion of the day. The photos were artistic, with so much attention to detail and lighting. Virgil and the rest of the team were also highly energetic and professional...they made shooting outside in 30 degree weather fun! As a recent bride, I also appreciated the amount of pictures they took. These guys were the best! I wish I would have known about them for my wedding!!

Sent on 01/18/2010

Tarah · Married on 08/16/2008

I was so pleased with Virgil and his pictures! He has such an amazing eye for creativity, light and finding the perfect shot! If yo like contemporary pictures and not just the same old blah traditional pictures this is your man! He was great and made evryone feel relaxed and we couldn't have been more pleased with him!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Virgil Bunao Photography's reply:

hey, i just saw this. Thank you so much Tarah!

Mary · Married on 06/28/2008

I only wish there were numbers higher than 5 on this scale. My son and his girlfriend met Virgil at a wedding they were attending. When they decided to get married, the ONLY thing my son asked for was that Virgil be the photographer. My whole family is so glad this request was made. The pictures are outstanding. We recommend him to everyone we know. Virgil could not be any nicer.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2011

It's no secret that weddings are not cheap; however, I feel that a great photographer is a solid investment. After many wonderful recommendations, we booked with Virgil! He was so easy to work with and worth every penny! The day of the wedding he captured every moment and achieved something that I feel would be hard to do as a photographer. He makes his pictures tell a story and come to life! Our book sits on our coffe table and it is if they dance off the page. With the turn of every page we are taken back to every word, every look, every magical moment of that day. I am so thankful that we were able to work with Virgil and able to experience the magic of his craft. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his team! Future brides, don't even consider going another way, even if you think you can't work it in to your budget or that pictures aren't worth it. They are and he is! Happy planning!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2013

Virgil was amazing - he wasn't just a man behind a camera, he took the time to get to know everyone in our bridal party, calling them all by name. He was able to capture so many details that we didn't even ask for. Worth every penny. Highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding, needing baby pictures, or any other event!! Virgil is the best!!

Sent on 05/05/2014