36 Reviews for Portland Photo Party - Photo Booth - Video Booth - Green Screen - Uplighting

Setup (5)
Props (4)
Prints (3)
Lights (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

The Portland Photo Party team did an excellent job at our wedding. They were super responsive and easy to work with. The guests had a great time and its only been two days since our wedding and they have already sent us a digital copy of every photo (along with a scrapbook of all the photos from the wedding). I would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture Nana, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Portland Photo Party was absolutely fantastic to work with. They had a great rate for our wedding. They were on time, very engaging with our guests and did a great job with the photos. Our guests had a great time! It eliminated that awkwardness that can happen at a wedding when you bring different groups of people together. Many people engaged with others whereas they might not have without the photo booth. We were SO pleased with this company. Would highly recommend them for any party.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Lights, Photobooth, Setup

They were awesome and even worked with us when it came to adding uplighting! All the photos our guest took look liked everyone really enjoyed the photo booth!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Props

Overall, the photo booth was great and personalized. My only criticism is that the machine broke down a few times and the props were a bit worn. Great people to work with however and the pictures turned out great! Loved the guest book and gold sequin backdrop.

Profile Picture Gillian, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

All I can say is AMAZING service, super friendly and the product was fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Portland photo booth did an amazing job of keeping in contact before and after my wedding. The team that was sent did an amazing job and put together a great album of all the photos! 5 stars to this business!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth was a big hit. There were lots of fun props to choose from and the image quality was great. Our favorite feature from the photo booth was the 30 second videos. We loved watching all the videos from our family and friends. Jacques and his team were responsive and accommodating to all my request.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Lights, Photobooth

This was such a hit at our wedding! Everyone loved the open air photo booth, the props were super fun, and the book we took home is such a fun way to remember the night! The owner, Jacques, was incredibly responsive, professional, and flexible - he was great to work with (especially in an industry of vendors who are not any of these things I found during my wedding planning!). The attendants at the reception were fantastic as well, keeping the party going with pictures until the very end. This was worth every penny for such great fun & memories!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jacques and company are definitely willing to work with you. Price is still a little high for the average couple but quality is top notch. Two attendants made sure there were no hang ups on event day. For the most part, my visions for the photos came out as expected. I had three green screen backdrops. I wish my guests knew more about what "photobooth" services were actually being offered such as unlimited poses and prints. Perhaps rules can be published and displayed next to the setup. Regarding professionalism, I didn't have time to check-in with the attendants at the beginning of my reception but the booth was set up on-time and ready to go so this was highly appreciated.

Profile Picture Henry, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love photo booths, and have taken pictures in many of them, specifically at bridal shows. Portland Photo Party won me over because they print off a photo strip for each person in a photo (oddly enough, not all photo booths do that). They also had great props, and fun photo settings. What I really, truly loved though, was that they are able to record video toasts! No other photo booth that I had come upon had that feature, and it was definitely worth having the video toasts. After the wedding, we received a flash drive of the toasts given, as well as a photo album with pictures our guests took. Now we can always look back at those photos and toasts a remember how much fun we, and our guests had! I would highly recommend Portland Photo Party to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jacques/ Portland Photo Party was wonderful to work with and great with communication! Very professional and fun, our guests had a blast with the photo booth. Good quality pictures and video, we loved that we did this, couples should plan this into their budget, you won't regret it! We also rented uplighting and it made the venue that much more beautiful! Thank you Portland Photo Party!

Profile Picture Marijana, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Portland Photo Party was a HUGE hit at our wedding! There was never not a line at the photobooth, and some of our favorite pictures we've seen so far have come from the photobooth! Their staff was friendly and professional, responsive to emails ahead of time and flexible in working with us, did a beautiful job in designing our own logo for the bottom of the photostrip, and we loved how they printed out a photostrip for everyone in the picture! It was also awesome to have the photobook made for us at the end - we will look at it much more often than a normal guestbook, and love the idea. GREAT to work with - thanks so much!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm so glad my husband talked me into using Portland Photo Party for our wedding! It was a total hit! We got some super funny, awesome photos of our guests, people had a great time being silly, and the guys working the booth took care of everything. They did a great job setting up and getting people in the booth. The owner was very responsive to my questions and I thought the were more reasonably priced compared to some other companies for the hours we requested. They also travelled without additional charge which was one reason we chose them.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/9/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had an awesome time with our photobooth at our wedding and they were great! We definitely enjoyed the video toasts. The only thing we would have had done differently is possibly placing the photobooth where more people saw it or had an announcement made that there was a photobooth. Overall we were thrilled. The lighting and our initials on the wall turned out beautifully and made our wedding that much more unique and special. We would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Chandini, 4/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jacques and his team were awesome!!!

Profile Picture User6324629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired Jacques for a photo booth for our wedding and we could not be happier with how it turned out. The photo booth was a huge hit and we especially loved looking through the photo book of all our guests pictures the next day. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5354543, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

This Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding!! Everyone was having so much fun all night taking awesome photos and videos. They have some hilarious props that definitely added to the fun! Jacques the owner was helpful and very professional. He designed our prints to look exactly like our wedding invitations, and they turned out perfect! I like that this company gives our guests a printed copy right there at the wedding. Plus we got a scrapbook at the end of the night with all the prints! We had an awesome experience with this photo booth, definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/3/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We booked Jacques of Portland Photo Party for both his Photobooth and lighting services (Portland Wedding Lights). Jacques was an absolute pleasure to work with, was very flexible with our needs and our budget to put together a custom package for us, and provided both his skill and his expertise to help turn our wedding reception into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our guests loved the photobooth (which came fully-stocked with props) and were mesmerized as his lights lit up the beautiful white walls of the Sentinel Hotel's Governor Ballroom with a glowing amber that set the perfect ambiance for our party. We had more photostrips than we knew what to do with, which our guests love and WE loved after getting back from our honeymoon and going through the scrapbook.

It is clear that Jacques has skill and knows what he is doing, trust me. The more important detail is how great he is to work with. I highly recommend him for your next event (for either your photobooth or lighting needs).

*The price quoted included both photobooth and lighting services.

Profile Picture Le, 9/26/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I'm more than happy to leave a review for Portland Photo Party! JACQUES was quick to respond, paid special attention to my needs for the event and worked with my time frame 3 days before the event..ahhh.. He was very professional and easy to work with.. although I ended up canceling due to my own venue issues he was understanding. I would look to work with this company again anytime!! I value responsive, professional and flexible vendors and its a great value for the services provided! Thank you Portland Photo Company!

Profile Picture Dusti, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Portland Photo Party attended the wedding reception of our daughter and new son-in-law on July 30, 2015. They were dressed professional and always so accommodating to our guests. Tons of props to be crazy with. A copy of the invitation was programed in so it appeared at the bottom of each photo strip to help everyone remember the day! Top notch quality!

Profile Picture T, 7/30/15, 4 Reviews
4.2

We really enjoyed having Portland Photo Party at our wedding. The staff was very professional and kind. We really liked receiving a completed scrapbook at the end; we can tell our guests really had a blast by looking at the pictures! Thank you so much for making our wedding fun!

Profile Picture Melody, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Portland photo party was awesome. They were quick to respond and made everything come to life. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth and I loved how they even had a red carpet.

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I give my highest recommendation to this vendor. Their photo booth was really the life of our wedding, everybody was up using their goofy props to take pictures and leave me and my wife thoughtful videos. They also give you a variety of customization options. 100% satisfied.

Profile Picture Richard, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This company was wonderful. They came, got quitely set up in the corner we identified for them, and without ever demanding the attention of the bride and groom on the wedding day, they were in place, set up, and ready to go by the time requested. Beyond the exceptional set up, they were friendly, fun, lively, and on top of it throughout the event, always catering to the guests, maintining the photo album, assisting users, ensuring a smooth process, keeping a tidy work place (dispite many eager guests throwing props everywhere). Because of these guys, I have fun, unique memories of my wedding and all the spunky guests that attended. In addition to the fun services, I had so much to show for it as well (copies of all the photo strips from that night compiled in a scrap book with notes and signatures from the guests, HD digital copies of the photos, and access to photos practically the next day to add to social media so guests could be tagged. I highly recommed this company! They truly go above and beyond and know exactly what you need from them on your wedding day! They are a completely STRESS FREE agency to work with on the big day! And no price tag could be placed on that :)

Profile Picture Chelsey, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you like great pictures and good service this is the photo company for you

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/31/14, 1 Review