389 Reviews for VIP Vacations Inc.

User Photos
Hawaii (4)
Romantic Trips (2)
Group Travel (1)
West Europe (1)

We booked two vacations through VIP Vacations Inc. and they were both amazing! Emily Fisher at VIP booked both vacations and planned everything out for us! She was so helpful and willing to answer all of our questions. I would definitely recommend VIP to anyone booking a vacation. We will definitely be planning a vacation through VIP again soon!!

Profile Picture Keri, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We worked with Emily and Ryan to plan our destination wedding. They were nothing short of spectacular. Always so prompt in returning our emails and clearly answering every and all questions we had. Glad we booked through them. They made our wedding a truly momentous day!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

Emily Fisher at VIP Vacations helped us book a vacation for our friends destination wedding. She made everything so easy and planned everything for us! She was very personable and informative. I would definitely recommend VIP Vacations to anyone looking to book a vacation!

Profile Picture Keri, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Wow!!!!!! First of all, VIP Vacations have been very very accommodating to my guest and I for our destination wedding of almost 30 people, which was BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY!!! Shout out to Liz, Ryan, and Robert. If someone was busy, others were willing to help. I recommend all my friends and family to use VIP vacations for future travel.
My guest can't stop raving about this travel agency and the hotel.

I really do want to thank you all for everything especially the surprise room upgrades for myself and our guest. My now husband really really enjoyed the room and the upgrades were top notch at the Hyatt Ziva in Montego Bay, Jamacia.

I know it's hard to believe reviews, but trust me, this is the BEST!!
Thank you again, I wont go to any other travel agency, besides VIP vacations

Profile Picture Mercedes, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Destn. Weddings

We worked with Alison Murphy to book our honeymoon to St. Lucia in June. She was very responsive, patient and helpful. When we were booking our trip, we changed our mind on locations several times, messed with the dates to get the cheapest room, and emailed back and forth many times. Alison was also available by phone. We have a great stay at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia. We have discussed going back to this location in a few years. We will definitely use VIP again to assist with our travel plans!

Profile Picture Kristi , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Emily was my contact at VIP vacations, and she was amazing to work with. I was trying to plan a Hawaiian honeymoon with a pretty limited budget and no real knowledge of where to go or stay on the islands. Emily came up with some really amazing suggestions based off of what my fiance and I were looking for in a honeymoon, and she managed to come in under budget. I had been told by another travel agent that my budget was too low for a trip to Hawaii, and that I should consider cutting my trip shorter. Emily found a number of different options for us, and she planned a beautiful trip for the full 10 days we were looking for. She was also patient, sweet, and flexible when I decided to throw an extra island stop into the trip! I highly recommend VIP vacations. Thank you so much for your awesome planning expertise and help, Emily!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii

My husband and I have been married for a little over a month now and it took me until just recently to snap back into the reality of non-vacation dwelling, rainy pennsylvania, non-all inclusive life. I waited a bit to post my review of VIP because I couldn’t quite come to terms with the fact that I actually had woken up from my actual dream come true. I have been working with VIP since June of 2017 to plan a destination wedding. I am NOT a planner so the idea of a destination was ideal for me... I relinquished control to the professionals and took the advice from the pioneers that had quite literally walked the aisle that I was just about to. Every fiber of my being fought the idea of the total unknown, but the dream of my fairytale wedding was painted and brought to life by VIP. No amount of words can describe the guidance, insight, professionalism and actual therapy that VIP gave me throughout our planning process. After what seemed like an endless amount of time combing through the worlds coolest all inclusive resorts, we finally chose to embark on our wedding at a Karisma resort called El Dorado Royale based on its convenience, price and ultimate vibe. I put my faith in the hands of Emily Bertsch and team to help me plan the most memorable day (and week) of my life. I was UNDOUBTEDLY a pain of a customer because at any given moment I had 1500 questions, specifically about the security and safety of our resort. Emily- my Mexico pro, ensured me that I would be treated like a queen. She couldn’t have been more right! I had a helping hand from the second that I jumped on the destination bandwagon to the second I got home from our trip. To put the icing on the metaphorical wedding cake, we came home to a beautiful personalized picture frame from our family at VIP. I could spend hours showering these folks with accolades and acknowledgments, but I will leave you with this.... stop what you’re doing and call these guys already. You WILL NOT regret it.

Profile Picture Kaila, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Travel Insurance

Everyone we worked with at VIP was nothing short of amazing. The staff never made me feel like I was bothering them when I had questions (and trust me I had plenty). They made planning a destination wedding as stress free as possible. All of our transfers were handled to and from the airport (since we were the bride and groom we got private transfers for free which was awesome because your transfer time was so much shorter). We had some really awesome incentives for booking things by certain times as well. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and if they didn't have the answer for us they were quick to find someone who did know. I can honestly say I wouldn't recommend anyone besides VIP Vacations for a destination wedding and/or my next vacation. Loved the team and can't wait to work with them again!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Destn. Weddings, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

I would highly recommend VIP Vacations for any and all of your vacation/destination needs!! We used this travel agency in booking our destination “weddingmoon” at Sandal’s South Coast resort in Jamaica, along with 60 of our friends and family.

The travel agency was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the initial phase of our planning when we were selecting a resort. They listened to our likes and dislikes and had personal experience at almost all of the resorts we were considering, which was extremely helpful since we were booking site unseen.

It was very easy for our guests to book into our wedding through the travel agency, and required no effort on our part. All of our guests greatly enjoyed working with the travel agency and frequently commented on how professional and efficient they were to work with. They kept me updated on our guest’s travel dates and contacted guests with reminders on travel insurance, passport information, flight information, etc.

One of the highlights was using Jennifer as our Sandals pre-wedding planner. She was amazing in helping us pick and choose all of the details for our wedding, both large and small. She had pictures and personal experiences to share from both herself and from the many brides she and VIP have assisted in the past. If she was unsure of any details, she was very speedy in contacting Sandals for an official answer. Although I am sure Jennifer and VIP assist countless brides in their wedding journey, they always made me feel important and as though I had their full attention.

Once on-site at the resort Jennifer stayed in touch to ensure everything ran smoothly. There was one little hiccup in a tour we were supposed to receive with our booking; Jennifer contacted the GM at the resort while we were there to ensure the problem was resolved.

All in all, if was a wonderful experience and I cannot imagine going through it without all of the help and advice from VIP. I would hands down recommend VIP!!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I are so thankful for all of the hard work, dedication, and personal knowledge VIP Vacations put into making sure our Honeymoon to the Royal Bahamian Sandals resort was absolutely perfect. We worked with Emily to book initially, and she walked us through exactly what to expect on our honeymoon. We worked with Allison and Kellen to create and maintain our honeymoon registry through VIP Vacations which turned out to be an amazing option for our guests at both our Bridal Shower and Wedding. Our guests were so surprised at how easy their website was to navigate and make payments towards our dream honeymoon. We are so glad we went with VIP Vacations to book our Honeymoon; they know literally everything there is to know when it comes to Sandals resorts. I know when we go to book our next anniversary trip to a different Sandals resort, VIP Vacations is the first phone call we make. Thank you for your hard work, VIP!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

I would recommend them to anybody. Emily hemmed us with every detail on planning our honeymoon. We never had to stress and she planned the perfect honeymoon. We got immediate respnoses to any questions we had. I will be absolutely using them in the future.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Everyone had a great time at our destination wedding and I'm glad I went with VIP for the planning process. I couldn't imagine how it would have turned out without all of VIP's help!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I was introduced to the company by an email that Emily Bersch sent to me simply reaching out to say hello. I had attended a bridal expo and assume Emily received my contact info that way. I figured why not see what she has to say and see if she can help with planning our honeymoon. I hate planning trips and organizing details. Emily was patient and totally professional, guiding me as I decided whether to do Hawaii (which was the original plan) and she was supportive when we changed our minds and decided on Europe. Emily answered all of my questions and concerns and with a series of emails and phone calls, she was able to book our honeymoon and take care of all the details. My husband and I just returned home and I cannot thank Emily enough for everything! All of the trip details went smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I even had a question while traveling and emailed Emily and within half an hour, she had responded. The really sweet gesture was the lovely post card we received from VIP Vacations Inc. the day after returning, welcoming us home and asking for us to share some of our beautiful photos. Thank you VIP for making everything go so smoothly! Since booking our honeymoon, I have already booked another vacation through VIP and am looking forward to many years of working together!! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I was introduced to the company by an email that Emily Bersch sent to me simply reaching out to say hello. I had attended a bridal expo and assume Emily received my contact info that way. I figured why not see what she has to say and see if she can help with planning our honeymoon. I hate planning and arranging details. Emily was patient and totally professional, guiding me as I decided whether to do Hawaii (which was the original plan) and she was supportive when we changed our minds and decided on Europe. Emily answered all of my questions and concerns and with a series of emails and phone calls, she was able to book our honeymoon and take care of all the details. My husband and I just returned home and I cannot thank Emily enough for everything! All of the trip details went smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I even had a question while traveling and emailed Emily and within half an hour, she had responded. The really sweet gesture was the lovely post card we received from VIP Vacations Inc. the day after returning, welcoming us home and asking for us to share some of our beautiful photos. Thank you VIP for making everything go so smoothly! Since booking our honeymoon, I have already booked another vacation through VIP and am looking forward to many years of working together!! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: West Europe, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips

I would 100% recommend VIP to anyone planning a destination wedding! When planning our destination wedding at Coconut Bay in St. Lucia, they were there to help every step of the way! We had a group of almost 50 people and having VIP there to coordinate and help was invaluable. Ryan was AMAZING at helping with all questions and concerns that I had and always extremely prompt in his response time. We had family that could not travel at the last minute due to illness and Ryan was more than accommodating in helping to get things taken care. I cannot say enough about how much it helped knowing he and the whole staff at VIP were there for us through the process..

Profile Picture Meghan , 10/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Caribbean

We had two vacations booked for us with the amazing help of Emily Fisher. She was very informative and helpful along the way, as well as making everything very easy. Would definitely recommend to anyone, and will be planning with her from now on!

Profile Picture Todd, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I cannot remember how I found VIP Vacations but I'm so glad I did! I had tried to go through a different travel agent before finding them and did not have the best of luck. Everyone at VIP was extremely helpful and I never imagined that planning a destination wedding would be so easy. Our wedding was small, but I never felt like it wasn't as important as someone else's bigger wedding. We even had a private transfer to and from the airport which we were not expecting, but was a wonderful surprise! They help every step of the way, from setting up your room block, booking your guests rooms, answering questions and communicating with your wedding coordinator if you ever have trouble. I would recommend anyone considering a destination wedding contact VIP Vacations!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings

VIP helped me and my fiance (now husband!) plan an amazing honeymoon to Sandals Regency La Toc! Everything was a breeze working with them - from choosing a destination, setting up our Honeymoon Registry, getting our travel documents, etc. And with the recent storms in the Caribbean, it was so comforting to know that if I needed anything, they had my back! We will definitely be using VIP Vacations in the future and recommending them to friends & family!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Travel Insurance

I was referred to Jennifer at VIP to help book our honeymoon. Jennifer was very responsive and super helpful! She helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. We had our dream honeymoon in Fiji and it couldn't have been a better trip! I highly recommend VIP Vacations for your future travels!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons

I would absolutely recommend VIP Vacations to any bride who is planning a destination wedding. The wonderful team at VIP Vacations took on the responsibility(and headache) of booking the flight and hotel accommodations for all my guests while I stayed busy and focused on the fun details of planning a wedding. I can really appreciate the small team that Jennifer employs because I was never made to feel like a number among the masses of brides. I was always treated like an important client and throughout the 10 months of working with them, they ensured my happiness was a top priority!

Profile Picture Quyen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I highly recommend VIP for your vacation needs! Not only did they book us the best vacation spot but they went all out and got us the finest hotel with all the stops! I went to Emily to book a special engagement vacation getaway and she went out of her way to make sure it was just perfect down to the candle light dinner and massages! I couldn't of asked for a better vacation or proposal spot! Will definitely be booking our honeymoon with her and any and all future vacations!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Luxury Trips

Liz at VIP planned our honeymoon at Sandals Ochi. The honeymoon was amazing! Liz went above and beyond with such a personal touch! She was so attentive and I couldn't ask for more!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We got engaged at the start of the holiday season and immediately reached out to several travel agents. While other agencies were understandably slow to respond, it was a quick, courteous response from VIP Owner, Jennifer Doncsecz, that immediately sparked our enthusiasm. She had a patient, consultative nature and was proactive in offering alternative wedding dates when our target dates were not available at our initially preferred resort.
Communication was a forte at VIP as Jennifer and her impressive staff helped navigate our entire destination wedding process especially mediating conversation with the eventual resort wedding coordinators.
Emma Brumbaugh was our main point of contact and was effectively the clincher for our ultimately choosing El Dorado Royale for our destination wedding. She was graciously available to talk on the phone (most agencies are predominately email-centric) and helped us evaluate a variety of resorts based on qualities most important to us. She never tried to steer us to a certain resort but sincerely sought to understand what we truly desired for our special day. Ryan Doncsecz was exceptionally kind in communicating with our family and friends.The feedback we received from our guests about him specifically warmed our hearts as it further reaffirmed our belief in VIP. Emily Bertsch, another remarkable VIP team member, generously reached out to offer guidance as she had previously gotten married at the same resort. She gave candid feedback on lighting, seating, table dressing, photography, and other décor ideas that were worthwhile and those that were unnecessary. She also connected with the resort wedding coordinators to lockdown our requests with certainty. Her counseling was an absolute gift. Overall, VIP genuinely had our best interests at heart. They were comforting, reassuring and supportive throughout a notoriously stressful occasion. Even from a distance, VIP was still by our side putting our hearts and minds at ease.

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

VIP Vacation was absolutely amazing in helping us book our Honeymoon! Where do I start, it was so nice to have VIP to handle all the booking of everything since I usually coordinate all of travel arrangements on my own. Jennifer and Kellen were both VERY patient with me as I tried to figure out where we were going and asked all the other random questions I had! Huge shout out to Jennifer and Kellen and I want to THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all their hard work, patience, and help!

Jennifer did not steer me wrong with our resort, El Dorado Maroma in Riviera Maya. We loved the resort! This is the first time we've done an all inclusive and now I understand why people love it so much. It's a whole week of a worry free vacation! Everything about the resort was beautiful, the room, the pool, the beach, the views! We arrived early on our first day, about 11:45am and they were able to check us in early, which was so nice that we didn't have to wait for a room to be ready. The room was perfect and we used all it had to offer, the jacuzzi and private pool on the balcony! Everyone that worked at the resort was so friendly and pleasant! They just couldn't do enough for you, setting us up on the beach with towels, chairs, and a cabana, making sure that we participated in activities, such as volleyball and kayaking. We had an amazing spa experience as part of our honeymoon package, which was exactly what we needed after the wedding! The food was also very good and once we found the restaurants we really enjoyed we stuck with them! We also met so many other nice couples that we spent some time with as well.

Overall, this was a really great experience and would highly recommend working with VIP!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/2/17, 1 Review