VIP Transportation Services LLC Reviews

10 | Charlotte, NC

10 Reviews for VIP Transportation Services LLC

Excellent service! We booked with VIP Transportation just 2 weeks before our wedding initially based off Wedding Wire reviews. After speaking with Travis, I was very confidant everything would work out. Travis Cash was very flexible from the very beginning, cost effective, professional, responsive, punctual, respectful and courteous. I would definitely recommend VIP Transportation Services to friends and family!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Valerie · Married on 09/21/2013

The service was beyond excellent and the driver was perfect such mannerisms will not use any other car service but VIP and that goes for all my friends and family

Sent on 09/30/2013

Was willing to work with me on the price and was flexible in dropping off and pickup times.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

Travis Was Excellent. He Kept Me Calm While I Waited On My Wedding To Start.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Ally · Married on 09/14/2013

I contacted Travis Cash on short notice and he was able to accommodate my needs! Very professional, comfortable, pricing was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone who wants a ride in style.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

I can't say enough about Travis with VIP Transportation. He provided transportation for my wedding party, and then transported me separate for my wedding party. He was on time, actually there before his scheduled time. He was professional, very polite and kept me calm as my wedding was running a few minutes late. He kept assuring me that everything was fine, and he stayed in contact with my wedding planner the whole time. I would recommend Travis to anyone that needed transportation services!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Keisha · Married on 09/07/2013

The Best transportation John and I could have chosen for our wedding party. Highly recommend VIP Transportation

Sent on 11/28/2013

Monique · Married on 09/17/2011

Very good, had a last minute change and we had to push everything up 30 minuets. He was very professional and overall was very impressed.

Sent on 09/26/2011

tameka · event on 04/21/2012

I've used this company twice. Once for valentine's day and on my birthday. My birthday i have got the limo bus. which was the bomb. I really had a great time on the vip. I loved the driver we had both time. Of course i requested the same driver that we had the first time. I would recommend this company to anyone that's in need of a awesome limo serivce. I look forward to using them again. They are on my list as #1..

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • ThenewMrs.Ruffin

Anya · Married on 04/28/2012

Very efficient and on time. A pleasant experience for my bridal party.

Sent on 06/07/2012