10 Reviews for VIP Transportation Services LLC

9 VIP Transportation Services LLC Reviews

Excellent service! We booked with VIP Transportation just 2 weeks before our wedding initially based off Wedding Wire reviews. After speaking with Travis, I was very confidant everything would work out. Travis Cash was very flexible from the very beginning, cost effective, professional, responsive, punctual, respectful and courteous. I would definitely recommend VIP Transportation Services to friends and family!

Profile Picture User3724475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The service was beyond excellent and the driver was perfect such mannerisms will not use any other car service but VIP and that goes for all my friends and family

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Was willing to work with me on the price and was flexible in dropping off and pickup times.

Profile Picture Carla, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Travis Was Excellent. He Kept Me Calm While I Waited On My Wedding To Start.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I contacted Travis Cash on short notice and he was able to accommodate my needs! Very professional, comfortable, pricing was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone who wants a ride in style.

Profile Picture Ally, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I can't say enough about Travis with VIP Transportation. He provided transportation for my wedding party, and then transported me separate for my wedding party. He was on time, actually there before his scheduled time. He was professional, very polite and kept me calm as my wedding was running a few minutes late. He kept assuring me that everything was fine, and he stayed in contact with my wedding planner the whole time. I would recommend Travis to anyone that needed transportation services!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/14/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The Best transportation John and I could have chosen for our wedding party. Highly recommend VIP Transportation

Profile Picture Keisha, 9/7/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Very efficient and on time. A pleasant experience for my bridal party.

Profile Picture Anya, 4/28/12, 13 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very good, had a last minute change and we had to push everything up 30 minuets. He was very professional and overall was very impressed.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/17/11, 2 Reviews