VIP Limos Svc., Inc. Reviews

74 | New Hyde Park, NY

74 Reviews for VIP Limos Svc., Inc.

Christine · Married on 05/05/2017

We used VIP Limos for our Cinco de Mayo Wedding, and everything was great! Steve set us up with Mike in the 26 passenger Escalade, and he went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Thank you Steve and Joan for allowing us to enjoy ourselves without having any worries!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

We used VIP limos for our April 1 wedding. The service was fantastic. Great communication leading up to the day, working with us on timing for the day. Day of, Steve was awesome! He really helped get us organized and kept us on schedule. And the custom Escalade was amazing. Lots of room for us, our 12 person bridal party and parents. I would highly recommend VIP!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2017

Excellent service at a reasonable rate! I used VIP Limos for my wedding in March 2017. Booking a limo was very simple. The customer service rep was very friendly and polite. On my wedding day, the driver was a gentlemen. He was great with timing and handling my requests. The limo was luxurious, the ride was smooth and the experience was pleasant. The driver accommodated everyone in the wedding party and seamlessly handled the transportation arrangements. Great experience. I highly recommend VIP Limos.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Bob · Married on 02/08/2017

VIP Limos was very helpful with all of our requests and we were very pleased with all their services.

Sent on 02/02/2017

VIP Limos did an amazing job at our wedding! It was snowing (8 inches) on our wedding day; they were on time and got us to our locations safely. I would definitely recommend VIP Limos and would use them for future events!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Terry · Married on 11/13/2016

VIP Limos was a joy to work with from the very beginning. They were nothing but professional and accommodative the entire day of our wedding. I have no problem recommending VIP Limos to anybody, great crew that did a great job!!

Thanks again for everything Steve!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

chris · Married on 11/05/2016

Get Bruce as your driver. He was great.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Christopher · Married on 10/29/2016

My girlfriend booked a 25 seat escalade for a birthday party tour of the wineries out east for me.

From start to finish, dealing with Joan selecting the correct vehicle, and all the arrangements and stops was fantastic. They made a stressful situation much more manageable, and provided expert advice and guidance.

The limo was spotless. Immaculate. I cannot stress this enough. It was perfect, and was exactly the type of limo that suited our group to a T. Plenty of room, decent lightin for the atmosphere we were looking for, and a great sound system.

Steve was great with communicating with the vineyards for us, and helped us figure out timing when my friends and I stayed too long at a stop and had to cancel one of our visits- he had the foresight to know we were pushing our time, and wanted to make sure we didn't hit any complications.

Having to keep his eye on 20 people who spent the day drinking, and keeping the show moving along was much appreciated, and shows he knows exactly what hes doing..

Sent on 11/10/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

We got married on October 8, 2016 and used VIP Limos for our special day. They were recommended to me by a friend that had used them for her wedding and I couldn't be more happy that we chose them too. Steve and Joan were such a pleasure to do business with and knew they would go above and beyond to make everything run smooth on wedding day. My groom's boutonnière ended up breaking right after church and Steve made a pit stop at the florist so he could get my groom a brand new boutonnière!! I would recommend VIP to anyone looking for a phenomenal company that you can rely on, especially on your big day! Thank you, VIP!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Katie · Married on 09/27/2016

Fabulous experience. Steve and Joan were so great to work with! Extremely professional and organized.

Sent on 09/27/2016

ELAINE · Married on 09/17/2016

Definitely use this company! They were so accommodating, and knowledgeable. They helped map out the entire day for me, had a limo which fit my entire wedding party plus dates and guests (over 20 ppl), were prompt and professional. My drivers helped me get into the church and ready to walk down the aisle, and one even popped into the church and helped me fix my veil when it got stuck walking down the aisle!! Couldn't ask for better service :)

Sent on 10/16/2016

I could not have imagined using any other limo company for my wedding. VIP went above and beyond on our wedding day. They got us to exactly where we needed to be for our photos in Central Park. The day we got married it was sweltering hot and taking pictures outside was exhausting. VIP was there with cold water and Gatorade and towels to help us stay cool. It was a life saver! And something no one else had thought of. They orchestrated the whole day beyond what I could have thought a limo company would do. They made sure the bridal party was lined up on time, gave the train on my dress a final lay out before I walked down the isle, and even had a tide pen on them when my husband spilled red wine on his tuxedo shirt during our ceremony. They thought of things that never crossed my mind and made the day of go so smoothly. I can't imagine why anyone would use a different company when they go so above and beyond. Thank you VIP!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Diane · Married on 09/09/2016

If you're looking for a limo service, VIP is the way to go! They were so accommodating, and went out of their way to make everyone happy. Steve is the best...he practically orchestrated the entire wedding! I used them for both of my daughter's weddings and was extremely happy both times. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2016

Steve and his driver were wonderful. Top notch service - no issues with traveling to and from my wedding. Prompt pick up at my home in Long Island than we drove into Manhattan for ceremony, then to the Carltun at Eisenhower Park. The escalade was perfect for the 18 in my bridal party. Steve provided a champagne toast for my husband and I right after our ceremony!

Thank you! I would fully recommend VIP Limos xo

Sent on 09/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

They were amazing!
    They were early to pick us up and helped out so much at the church!
    They couldn't have been any better, so nice and so great with everything.
    I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Thomas · Married on 08/05/2016

Great service!! They really helped us stick to our timeline.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

Got married 7/16/16 and Vip Limos did a fantastic job from start to finish. We booked the escalade and phantom, they were both in great condition inside and out. Thank you VIP Limos!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Danny · Married on 07/15/2016

Steve is the man....very helpfully and knowledgable!!! Would not go to any other person for a limo...definitely choose VIP!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/02/2016

They were fantastic. We hired them for our wedding, both a limo and also a 56 passenger coach for our guests. They were on time and extremely helpful getting us and our guests to our venue. When we were booking our transportation I was not sure how many limos to get and busses but they were extremely knowledgeable with our venue and were able to help us book the proper forms of transportation and the timing we needed. Extremely honest, professional, prompt and helpful in the whole process! If you do not want to worry the day of your wedding, go wth VIP!

Sent on 08/07/2016

lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

We used VIP Limos for my daughters wedding June 18, 2016.
    They were very flexible and easy to work with. Joan was great to talk to and walked me through the process and gave great advice when it came to the details of the service they provide.
    When Steve arrived he had the biggest smile and was very pleasant and easy to talk to.
    Our driver was the best very pleasant and extremely professional.
    At the end of the evening we left a shawl in one of the limos and they came back to the house and brought back the shawl.
    My advice to all is, give VIP Limos a call and see for yourself the courtesy and professionalism they provide to the customer.

Sent on 07/13/2016

VIP is a professional & outstanding company. I have used them a number of times. They have always been extremely punctual, polite & compared to most limo companies the vehicles are exceptionally kept clean & all features in each vehicle work. I would highly recommend VIP for any type of event, wedding, corporate or just a night out on the town. Thank you VIP for always providing outstanding service.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Gabby · Married on 05/29/2016

I was very pleased with VIP limo! Working with Steve was a pleasure! I would and already did recommend VIP to my dear friend who will be getting married in September!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

We were so impressed with VIP Limos. Not only did they arrive early and conduct themselves with so much professionalism, they took their role to the next level by getting out of the limos at the church, and helping to orchestrate our ceremony. I was so impressed by their willingness to help without us even asking them. Steve and Butch stood out as excellent drivers. Steve was such a pleasure to work with over the phone when we had to finalize our details for the big day. Don't hesitate to book with VIP. My sister is using them for her 9/9 wedding and I'm thrilled to be working with them again!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Steve and his team were the absolute best vendors on our wedding day. I will absolutely be using them again, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Sent on 07/07/2016

My husband and I just got married a couple of weeks ago and couldn't have picked a better limo company. Vip limo was absolutely amazing from responding to my emails right away, making sure all my questions were answered and making or wedding day run smoothly. Steve who was our driver made us feel so comfortable and stress free. We had the custom Cadillac Escalade for our bridal party. It was so spacious inside and beautiful and clean inside and out. Steve arrived early, made sure my husband and I didn't see each other before the church and once we got there he helped with the line up and the timing for each bridal couple to walk down. He kept everything on schedule from arriving to the church, to pictures on the beach and then to the venue. Vip limos is nothing but an outstanding, professional company and they will make your day that much better. Thank you soooo much for making our day stress free and helping out as much as you did. Truly appreciate it!!

Sent on 05/05/2016