VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

624 | Coatesville, PA

624 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was one of the best days of our lives, and we owe much of it to one of the best DJs around, DJ Dan Lizette. From the beginning, I knew we would get along well with Dan because of his great attention to detail and timely responses. During our initial phone call with Dan, he assured us that his job was to make the wedding day run as smoothly as possible, and for us not to worry. That was music to my ears. During the week of the wedding, Dan spoke to us in depth about every detail of the day, and he made me feel extremely comfortable that he had everything under control.
    Dan followed through on each and every promise he made, and he even went above and beyond my expectations. He was always one step ahead, forewarning us about what was coming next. He coordinated with all of our other vendors to ensure the night went smoothly. He helped us successfully surprise our parents with the songs they danced to at their weddings. And finally and most importantly, he absolutely killed it with the playlist, and our guests had an absolute blast. I don't possibly have enough good things to say about our experience with VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ Dan. We can't thank them enough for their role in making our night spectacular!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2017

My sister used VIP DJ Entertainment for her wedding a few years ago, and I noticed how the dance floor was packed all night, so I knew who I wanted when it was time for my wedding. We had DJ Mike Rossi, and he was very professional, and I have already received quite a bit of compliments on our music and how much fun our wedding was, and I give much credit to DJ Mike for that. My husband and I don't always agree on the same music, but Mike did a good job playing songs that we both liked and that appealed to our guests. Mike was on crutches as he had recently had surgery so he had an assistant with him, but even though he physically may not have been 100%, he still did a great job. He did an excellent job running our event. We highly recommend him and VIP DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Marie · event on: 09/24/2017

I would Highly Recommend VIP DJ Entertainment for any occasion! We had a great experience from the initially phone call till the end of our Sweet 16 Party. Our DJ Shane was professional and had everyone up dancing and having fun throughout the party.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Great to work with. Also had photo booth through the company.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kyler · Married on 09/23/2017

Greg Williams made our wedding. Seriously could not have asked for a better DJ to work with. He was very professional, played everything we wanted, great attitude, great announcements. I highly recommend the entire company to anyone looking for a DJ. Fred and Greg were both very responsive and worked with me as I was busy planing a wedding. They were very thorough in looking for what we wanted for our wedding. I quote other DJ's and for the price, service, and professional output this company put on for our wedding was more than we even asked for. I highly recommend them and would pick them over anyone out there. Thank you Greg again for making our day the best hope to see you again!
    -Kyler

Sent on 01/22/2018

Debbie · Married on 09/16/2017

Our deejay (John Kelley) went above and beyond by way of cultivating a mood and vibe for our wedding ceremony and reception. He offered suggestions, answered questions we had, and he structured the whole reception's timeline and activities. He was extremely easy to work with, as I could text him songs I wanted to include at any time. He was very professional, as were the office team who helped put the package together too. I would highly recommend VIP for a wedding, or any special occasion or function.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

VIP Entertainment and Steve were a great company to work with. Their website was easy to navigate and reminded you of everything you needed to think of for the big day. Steve was professional, made sure everything was exactly how/what we wanted and made sure everyone stayed on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Joy · event on: 09/09/2017

Greg was great. He always responded immediately to emails. The girls wanted good dance music so their friends would be dancing the entire night of the Sweet 16 and that is exactly what happened. I would totally recommend Greg. Thanks for helping to make our girls Sweet 16 a success.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sahba · Married on 09/08/2017

Fred was an amazing DJ!! He spent the time to call us prior to the event and make sure everything we wanted played and said was well organized in a detailed spreadsheet. He also went over everyone's names to make sure they were pronounced correctly during the wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jennifer · event on: 09/02/2017

Our DJ was Adam Weiner. He was fabulous! He did an excellent job getting everyone engaged and up on the dance floor. The kids had a blast with all of the games. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2017

Adam from DJ VIP Entertainment was awesome! From the moment I contacted VIP I knew I was in excellent hands! The owner Fred- is so welcoming and easy to talk to! Other DJs harass and hound you, but not VIP! My former employer has booked VIP for past corporate events and I was so happy she recommended them!!!

There is an easy to use all online access to be able to layout the music and ceremony of your dreams. I liked being able to go on and change what I needed to and having that freedom. Adam, was great. He was was so easy going and I felt like I could ask him for anything and he made it happen- Which he did.

During and after the wedding, I am getting compliments left and right about how awesome the music flowed and everyone was on the dance floor all night until last call (Literally!). I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the excellent/ competitive pricing VIP offers. I would use them again and again- and I recommend them to everyone! Thank you for putting music to our special day!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amanda!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It makes us so happy that you had such a great experience with VIP DJ Entertainment at your Downingtown Country Club wedding reception! Our main objective is to make sure everything flows perfectly and your dance floor stays nice and active! Adam is a true pro and we all love what we do! Best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs. Heerdt!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

We chose VIP DJ Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't be happier that we did! We really loved that their website had all the information that you needed before getting started and their prices were incredibly reasonable.

We met with Fred, the owner, and went over the logistics and details in February for our August wedding. He was wonderful and gave us all the information that we needed to create a masterfully put together wedding. Their client portal is amazing and it allows you to choose your preferred songs from the entrance song to the first dance to dinner to dancing. It has thousands of songs to choose from and allows you to add ones that aren't on the list. It also allows you to create timelines and add notes for the DJ to keep things organized and on track for the big day.

Gino was our DJ on our wedding day and he did a fantastic job! He played the music for our ceremony and timed it perfectly. All of the songs we chose for our ceremony weren't in their database, but he was able to find the exact versions that we wanted. He did an amazing job throughout the entire wedding, keeping the energy up and lively. His professionalism and upbeat attitude were remarkable! The music/vibe was absolutely magnificent the entire night!

We really can't thank Gino and Fred enough for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 08/18/2017

My husband and I were married in August of last year, and having VIP Entertainment do our wedding was such a privilege and a pleasure. They truly do live up to their name—from the very start they made me feel like a VIP! In the beginning of the wedding planning process, as I was scoping out DJs and requesting quotes and leaving phone messages here and there, Fred Alvisi of VIP Entertainment was persistent, calling me time and again to follow up on my request for information until I finally returned the call! That impressed me so much, his persistence and also how professional he was over the phone, also everything they included in their package! When I told Fred that we were looking for a bilingual English/Spanish DJ “fluent” in different genres of music, he immediately recommended DJ Ren, who was PHENOMENAL. Not only with the actual DJing itself, but with his patience and flexibility with me during the planning process (and I mean the whole process leading up to the wedding, as in 1-2 days before!). I was impressed that Rene reached out months before the wedding, shortly after we had booked with VIP, just to schedule a phone call to introduce himself, etc. Between my conversations with Fred and with Rene, I was always made to feel at ease, knowing that I was in good hands and that I would not need to worry about this aspect of the wedding planning process anymore! A few weeks prior to the wedding, Rene was willing to put up with my questions for an hour over the phone and made me feel like it did not bother him at all (although I certainly would have been annoyed by me!)! I even changed our entrance song the NIGHT BEFORE the wedding (can you say last minute??) and he made it happen. The same can be said for the wedding reception itself, which was a blast. I was very impressed with this organization and definitely recommend them! :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Paul · Married on 08/12/2017

From start to finish VIP was incredible. It was obvious they wanted to make my wedding a truly special day and that every detail was taken care of. They were very affordable and very easy to work with. Their online tools make it simple to plan out your entire event step by step. I also want to specifically single out our DJ Joe Pizzio. I have been to a lot of weddings and I can honestly say Joe was the best DJ I've seen. He knew how to read the crowd and what type of music should be played, was responsive to all correspondence and took a genuine interest in learning about my Wife and I. If you are looking for a DJ in the Philadelphia area I highly recommend Joe Pizzio

Sent on 08/15/2017

Matthew · Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I were married 8/12/17 and had our reception at Downingtown Country Club. VIP Entertainment was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Likewise, our DJ Adam Weiner was OUTSTANDING. People were dancing the entire night (we had a 6 hour reception). All of our family and friends said they had a blast, as did we (the married couple). There are tons of DJ's out there, but Adam was incredible and would encourage people to specifically ask for him if you have a fun groups of family/friends who like to dance!!! Thank you VIP and DJ ADAM WEINER for helping make our day/night so memorable.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough how pleased I was with VIP entertainment (DJ Fred Alvisi). After just one phone conversation, I knew that I had to have him as my DJ. I have heard that most people suggest that you should meet your DJ in person before booking, but it wasn't necessary. During the entire process, he was extremely responsive and got back to my questions within hours. I could also tell that he had great character, was extremely passionate about his work, and had a lot of energy. He proved all of those things plus some at my wedding. My dance floor was packed before dinner!! I couldn't believe it. I would suggest him to everyone I know. Thanks so much for the wonderful service and wonderful wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/05/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Adam Weiner as our DJ for our wedding on 8/5/17. He was absolutely amazing! He reached out to my fiancé and I about a week or so prior to the wedding to go over final details and after that phone call I felt super confident in our decision with choosing VIP DJ Entertainment. Adam listened to all my requests and ramblings about the types of music we did and didn't want played. All of this ended up translating to the dance floor. He played amazing songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night long (and our wedding was until midnight)! I was so worried about having good music played because I knew we had a young crowd that wanted to be up dancing all night and Adam did not disappoint. I honestly can't say enough nice things. He checked in with Dave and I throughout the night to make sure everything was still going smoothly and it all was just perfect. I continue to have guests come to me and say it was the best dance floor ever! So thank you so much DJ Adam and thank you VIP DJ Entertainment for making our wedding a night I will never forget!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Adam · Married on 07/29/2017

We had DJ Adam for our big night and we were extremely happy. He spent over a half an hour with us on the phone ahead of the wedding confirming every song for each of the main events we were having at our wedding. We even chose a few instrumental versions of some popular songs and even though they did not have them listed in their inventory, Adam ensured that he had these ready to go. He respected our decision to not allow certain songs to be played and even though at least one was requested that night, he still would not play it.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Khen · Married on 07/29/2017

VIP DJ Entertainment has a great selection of DJs and we picked DJ Fred Alvisi to take lead in our reception. From the start he was very engaging and easy to work with. He was able to anticipate our needs and gave great suggestions to make our night flow. All our special requests were accommodated. Throughout the night he had great energy and very personable with all the guests he interacted with. Our family was always on the dance floor and raved about the music choices through the night. Fred knows how to keep the party going.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2017

Fred did an amazing job through VIP DJ Entertainment. He made the planning easy for us and provided great music for our wedding! We had the music we wanted and had the dance floor packed all night! I would highly recommend his company.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Marisa · Married on 07/16/2017

I used VIP DJ Entertainment for my wedding reception on July 16, 2017. Fred was the DJ for my wedding reception and was great to work with. I easily created playlists for our cocktail hour, reception dinner, and dancing. We also played a video during our dinner. Fred was flexible and easy to work with. He had the video setup, had the music playing through several different rooms, and worked with us during the event to make sure he had the timing, and flow going exactly as we wanted. It was a wonderful day, and I'm so thankful to Fred for making it great.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Carolyn · event on: 07/15/2017

What a great time we had with Freddy ! He was professional fun and was just great !!!! Would definitely use him for other events !

Sent on 07/18/2017

John · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike Rossi was our DJ for our wedding on 7/8/17. We wanted a party and Mike truly provided an energy filled event that went beyond all of our expectations. While the music was instrumental in enlivening the event, Mike enhanced the energy and provided encouragement to our guests that brought the maximum energy possible. If you are planning your wedding, don't think twice about choosing Mike as your DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Fred did an amazing job at our wedding! We had the time of our lives and would definitely recommend Fred to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chrissy · Married on 07/07/2017

We had dj Mike Rossi for our wedding on 5/5/18. He was just amazing. We never had the chance to speak on the phone prior to the wedding due to a little bit of phone tag all he had to go off of was the information I filled out online. All I can say was I felt like he knew us forever. He was not only amazing with keeping everyone on the dance floor but the music was exactly what we would have picked to have played and even more. He was so nice and definitely made it a memorable night. I highly recommend him for your DJ

Sent on 05/17/2018