VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

624 | Coatesville, PA

624 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Christina · Married on 02/16/2018

My husband and I used DJ Greg from VIP DJ entertainment and we could not have been happier!!! Greg was amazing to work with in the planning stages of our wedding. He spent time on the phone walking me though the choices I had and made excellent suggestions for music to make our day special. Most importantly he was extremely professional at the wedding. He took requests from my guests and worked them into his music selection and even managed to get my family out on the dance floor!! It made for an amazing night!!! I highly recommend him and would use his services again!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Susan · event on: 02/03/2018

Adam is great. Can totally read the crowd. Gets everyone involved.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Erika · Married on 02/03/2018

Fred from VIP DJ entertainment provided the entertainment for our wedding on 2/3/18. He was great and got the party going. His music selection was fantastic and we were all out on the dance floor all night. He was the life of the party and really set the tone for our night. Very responsive and thorough, he was sure to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend VIP for future weddings and events. Great service, great price.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Nora · Married on 01/26/2018

Fred was amazing! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time at my wedding thanks to him!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Nikki · event on: 01/20/2018

This is my second time booking VIP Entertainment and once again, Fred Alvisi did not disappoint! He interacts with the guests and keeps the dance floor packed. Our event has a wide amount of age groups and Fred is sure to cover all genres from the 1970s to current! Great job. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Gina · event on: 12/31/2017

Absolutely great DJ. We had so much fun. See you in February for next event.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Lori · Married on 12/29/2017

Fred was an amazing DJ at our wedding, we could not have asked for any better. Many of our guests commented on how good our DJ was. Fred is great to work with, our day went off without a hitch. I would definitely go back to VIP Entertainment for future events.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Donna · event on: 12/21/2017

Great music. Got the party started as I requested. Truly a pleasure to deal with

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jacquelynn · Married on 12/21/2017

After working with DJ Fred, we now know why he has so many 5 star reviews. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so kind, funny, patient, and got everyone on the dance floor at our intimate wedding! He was the DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He worked with us prior to the wedding until all the details were perfect! The online system they use is absolutely great! It allows for you to easily pick music (ie special songs, requests, etc) and arrange timelines. We were worried since our wedding count was so small that no one would dance and the event would end early, but with DJ Fred there, that was not the case! A HUGE thanks to Fred for making our big day so fun and memorable! :)

Sent on 01/05/2018

Kate · event on: 12/03/2017

We’ve had the pleasure of working with VIP DJ Entertainment many times and each time has been with great success. It is also great communicating with them while events are being planned because they are thorough and quick. During events, VIP DJ Entertainment come prepared, are professional, and work well with feedback. We will continue to enjoy working with them for many events to come!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Adam · event on: 12/02/2017

Adam & Fred were awesome! They got everybody into the party. I would recommend them to anyone that wanted to have a successful event.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Hands down, the best entertainment group around! I’ve had the pleasure of attending multiple weddings Fred has played for. Each and every time I was astounded at the work he can do. When it came to my wedding, there was no other option of who to choose. I wanted the dance floor rocking and that’s exactly what I got ALL night long. Fred and VIP entertainment far exceeded my expectations and made the entire process from start to finish a piece of cake. Thank you Fred Alvisi and VIP Entertainment for one rocking party and helping make our wedding everything we dreamed of!!
    Love,

Kathryn and Glen Morgan

Sent on 11/11/2017

Adria · Married on 10/29/2017

Fred Alvisi was our point of contact in planning and also was our DJ at our wedding. He was incredibly professional, played great songs, and kept our wedding guests energized. He was great!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

We are so glad that we chose Adam to DJ our wedding! He was courteous, professional, and most importantly, he truly cared that we enjoyed ourselves and that the reception was exactly what we wanted. I threw a few curve balls his way, including a choreographed flash mob, as well as a surprise gospel choir performance, and he didn’t even bat an eye. Everything was flawless and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to run the show! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to know about everything we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn’t want. He was super organized and very patient with all of my questions, making sure I felt comfortable with the plans. Our biggest request was that the dance floor should be packed the whole time, and Adam made it happen! I honestly can’t recommend Adam enough – he was amazing!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

K · event on: 10/27/2017

We had Adam for our wedding and made a special request to have him DJ my 30th birthday party because of how great of a job he did. He exceeded our expectations for both events and we would HIGHLY recommend using him for your next event.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

We loved working with Adam from VIP DJ Entertainment! We weren't looking to have a traditional wedding, and Adam helped us create the perfect evening for us. Our guests raved about him and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Doreen · Married on 10/21/2017

I was fortunate enough to come across vip entertainment. And was set up with DJ John Kelly. I am a huge fanatic about details and John with his organizing skills and wonderful personality made our day one of the best I've had...he listened to everything I wanted my day to be and it was even better....John was like part of the family with all the other vendors he was Superior....I will definitely have him for any other events....trust me you won't regret hiring dj Kelly....#onehappybride!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Justin Moore did an awesome job and really kept the dance floor going until the end of the night! I only regret not confirming the version of our first dance song that we wanted. A different version played, which was okay, but could have been avoided. The online portal is so helpful to have and the pricing was competitive. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and I thought the lighting was great we well. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

We had Fred as our DJ for our wedding. He was absolutely awesome! He had all the guest up and dancing and having a great time, even my grandparents(91&84) were up dancing. So happy we used Vip Entertainment, and a great DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2017

John was an amazing DJ. Everyone enjoyed the songs, and he perfectly matched the feeling of the music we wanted. Specifically, we wanted classy music played quietly over dinner and fun dance songs for the rest of the reception. I would absolutely recommend him for any event, and especially to people concerned about inappropriate songs. Our wedding was a family friendly Christian event, so we appreciated that he had no cursing or sexually explicit lyrics in his songs. Our guests mentioned that they had never seen more people dance at a wedding, and it was all thanks to John!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Greg was very professional, responsive while planning, and kept our wedding guests happy & dancing.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2017

Fred did a fabulous job at our wedding in Center City Philadelphia. He played an awesome variety of music and had the dance floor packed the entire night!! We would absolutely recommend him 1000x over!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Elise · Married on 10/13/2017

VIP and DJ Ren were great to work with! My husband and I hired VIP for a large wedding celebration.

The owner, Fred, was always very friendly, responsive, and helpful throughout the process. The website that the company uses is also very convenient and covered all the bases, with places to go over the timeline, important people (for introductions and toasts), and music preferences.

On the big day, DJ Ren was exactly what we were looking for. He read the crowd and definitely understood our music preferences. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Victoria · event on: 10/10/2017

The music selection Fred had was a perfect mix of different genres for different age groups. He also helped with different announcements, making the event run more smoothly. Our crowd was pretty shy and not too interested in dancing at first. But Fred was persistent in a fun friendly way, and people were dancing by the end. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/13/2017