VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

619 | Coatesville, PA

619 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Kierstin · Married on 05/26/2018

Frank was our DJ and he was wonderful. The online portal was great to pick & choose songs we wanted, but also gave us the opportunity to let the DJ take over all the work if we chose. Frank worked with us to pick the correct version of our wedding song. The night of, he kept the crowd engaged, played fun songs, and kept everyone dancing.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/25/2018

These guys were amazing from even the first time we spoke. Extremely professional yet you can tell they have just as much fun as the guests. They enjoy their work and it shows. My other sisters will definitely be using them for their own weddings.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Adrianna · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful service! Really listened to what it was I wanted and was very energetic.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Gayle · Married on 05/18/2018

We had the pleasure of having DJ Adam Weiner for our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING! Starting from day one of the planning process to the week of, emails, phone calls, messages back and forth to make sure my husband and I had the perfect wedding reception. We had a friend of ours who played his guitar and sang our first dance song, Adam was so helpful in making sure our friend had no issues hooking up to his sound system so he could sing our song. We did a basketball themed entrance and Adam had the perfect announcer voice! He was so engaging, got the crowed clapping, up on their feet and EVERYONE was on the dance floor the whole night! We are so thankful we chose VIP and had Adam as our DJ!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Jim

Jim · Married on 05/12/2018

I can not thank my boss enough. Freddy rocked my surprise 40th birthday. Yes I’m a little biased as I’m one of his first DJs to join his amazing company. But he went out his way to make the night amazing, even posting he was DJing another event on Facebook to throw me off. Thanks again Freddy for your friendship and your amazing company.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/11/2018

The entire service was phenomenal and DJ Mike was amazing. He made sure we knew exactly what was going on, he checked in with us, and made the night so memorable.

Sent on 05/15/2018

T · Married on 05/11/2018

When you look at a dance floor during the wedding reception and it is crowded the entire night, you know you have a great DJ! Thank you Greg for helping make our daughter and son in law's day so special.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2018

DJ Steve Slater was absolutely incredible! Definitely had everyone on the dance floor all night. Great music!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Brigitte · Married on 05/06/2018

Fred from VIP DJ Entertainment was the perfect choice to bring our wedding to life! Fred is the owner of VIP DJ Entertainment, and from the first phone call he immediately offered to DJ our wedding himself. The music during the Ceremony was perfect. Throughout the night, Fred did an amazing job playing our track, mixing in music that got people off their feet, and accommodate requests from us and our guests. He even when around each table to make sure our guests were alright, and it turned out that everyone was just tired from dancing the whole night!! We would definitely recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to anyone who wants a DJ who wants your wedding to be the best it can be!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Roshni · Married on 04/28/2018

People are still talking about how awesome our DJ was two months later!!! How they didn’t expect to dance as much as they did and they loved the music. Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with the experience as a whole! Fred spoke with me knew exactly who to pair us with based on the vibe I was looking for - and he couldn’t be more spot on. DJ Ren was amazing to work with! He responded in a timely fashion, listened to my requests, and even made things happen though I sent it to him the day before the wedding. We wanted Latin pop, Bhangra, 90’s hip hop, and sing-along oldies to somehow work together- DJ Ren made it happen so smoothly and flawlessly! They made our wedding the amazing party we wanted it to be!!!! (Oh and the pricing is MORE than fair. Seriously, you won’t find a value like this with anyone as good as they are.)

Sent on 06/22/2018

Ash · Married on 04/27/2018

We enjoyed Mike very much everyone said greatest wedding ever

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the pleasure of having Joe Pizzio as our DJ for my husband's and my wedding on April 21, 2018. He was everything we hoped and dreamed of as a DJ! He was super professional and did exactly what we asked and never knew what we wanted. He made our day so seamless and read our crowd to keep everyone entertained. Joe was very friendly and an overall good guy. If you have the opportunity to have him as your DJ, do it!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Megan · Married on 04/19/2018

DJ was fantastic!! I had a packed dance floor ALL NIGHT which is what I wanted the most out of anything. He was fun, organized and made this stressed bride feel totally at ease. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Adriana · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Mike Rossi was AMAZING!!!! He responded to emails very quickly and helped to soothe our nerves. Very professional and engaging. Definitely recommend his services!

Sarah · event on: 04/13/2018

Our DJ was amazing! Very attentive to which songs worked well and a creative a fun atmosphere. Kids never left the dance floor!

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2018

We used DJ Mike Rossi for our wedding this past weekend. He was great. We had an incident at our wedding where a fight broke out, he was accommodating and helped everything fall back into place so my night wasn’t totally ruined. He was quick to act in the negative situation. The guests had a great time dancing and he was sure to play requested songs. Can’t wait to see how the video he edits comes out.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Becca · Married on 04/06/2018

Our DJ, Fred, was absolutely amazing. He had our guests on the dance floor from the moment they came into the ball room (seriously, people were dancing before dinner was served and even in their seats during dinner) I have had SO many people tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know our DJ had a HUGE part in that. I would recommend them to anyone. We had the best night. Plus, the website to pick your songs and organize your night is so amazing. Thanks again VIP, and Fred.

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2018

Adam and VIP DJ were absolutely fantastic - we could not have asked for a better service. They allowed us to completely customize our song list, entrance music and timeline, and he was available at every step of the planning process to answer questions and discuss details. On the day of he was professional but very fun, and was great at involving the guests throughout the night, which we appreciated (importantly, they will ask what type of tone you'd like for the evening [lively, laid back, etc.] so you can create the kind of atmosphere that you want for your wedding). Adam's personal manner was also excellent - he knew that our attention was being pulled every which way on the day of, so he gave us helpful cues and reminders along the way, and was there to help out if we needed anything. Everything was thoroughly planned out in advance so there were no surprises, and we could not have been happier with their performance!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Cary · event on: 03/23/2018

Gino was the life of the party

Sent on 03/28/2018

Anthony · event on: 02/25/2018

VIP DJ was great. There was a communication error on my part, I called Fred and in 45 minutes he had a DJ to our even. Without Fred being so quick and willing to help we would have had problems. Fred is a great guy and loves to please people, this is his general nature. Great guy, great service.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Christina · Married on 02/16/2018

My husband and I used DJ Greg from VIP DJ entertainment and we could not have been happier!!! Greg was amazing to work with in the planning stages of our wedding. He spent time on the phone walking me though the choices I had and made excellent suggestions for music to make our day special. Most importantly he was extremely professional at the wedding. He took requests from my guests and worked them into his music selection and even managed to get my family out on the dance floor!! It made for an amazing night!!! I highly recommend him and would use his services again!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Susan · event on: 02/03/2018

Adam is great. Can totally read the crowd. Gets everyone involved.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Erika · Married on 02/03/2018

Fred from VIP DJ entertainment provided the entertainment for our wedding on 2/3/18. He was great and got the party going. His music selection was fantastic and we were all out on the dance floor all night. He was the life of the party and really set the tone for our night. Very responsive and thorough, he was sure to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend VIP for future weddings and events. Great service, great price.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Nora · Married on 01/26/2018

Fred was amazing! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time at my wedding thanks to him!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Nikki · event on: 01/20/2018

This is my second time booking VIP Entertainment and once again, Fred Alvisi did not disappoint! He interacts with the guests and keeps the dance floor packed. Our event has a wide amount of age groups and Fred is sure to cover all genres from the 1970s to current! Great job. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2018